REPUBLICANS: please tone down the anger

As we can see, the MAGAts have no desire to stop the violent rhetoric and violent acts.
How convenient. Pretend there's only one group talking violence. It's coming because the left will not give up their domination in the violence game easily, are you ready to handle it?

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:
And you are not a kook, right?

And since I could never be a Democrat and have disagreements with them on virtually every issue, your ignorant "point" is moot. A waste of bandwidth.

You call people "a little slow", and yet your own thought process are calcified into binary, "either/or" patterns.

<flick>
You just keep riding the hate train. You are too old to be confused. You do it because you like it. You can call yourself whatever you want, but the people you vote for have bundled together the most absurd bundle of policies and ideas I have seen in some time. The fact that you find common ground with them says pretty much all there is to say.

You just keep riding the hate train. You are too old to be confused. You do it because you like it. You can call yourself whatever you want, but the people you vote for have bundled together the most absurd bundle of policies and ideas I have seen in some time. The fact that you find common ground with them says pretty much all there is to say.

He says he disagrees with demonic rats on every issue. (except for when he's constantly agreeing with them.)

Indeed, my common ground with them is that I think this political cult of personality is bringing my country down. I could never belong to either party. Many Republicans and Independents agree with me, and we all have disagreements with the Democrats on virtually every issue.

I'm not trying to change your mind on anything. You're gone.

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:

Paul Pissloser was attacked by an illegal immigrant from Canada.

What does this have to do with Republicans? I'm pretty sure it wasn't republicans burning down Portland. Where was your concern then?

Maybe if you fucking leftists would enforce immigration laws he wouldn't have gotten attacked. You reap what you sow.

And since I could never be a Democrat and have disagreements with them on virtually every issue, your ignorant "point" is moot. A waste of bandwidth.

You call people "a little slow", and yet your own thought process are calcified into binary, "either/or" patterns.

<flick>
Mac1958 votes democrat but claims he aint one

Only a lib would try to get away with that

There is no connection between not caring about Paul Pelosi and the attack on Paul Pelosi. If Trump, or anyone, truly cared about poor Paul Pelosi, it would not have stopped a crazed pothead from a hammer attack.

I would post that I con-demn violent rhetoric and violent actions by ANYONE. Period. End of discussion. Interesting that this thread is full of MAGAt-GOP avoidance.
This "violent rhetoric" is just a way to assign the blame to Republicans. We haven't done anything to apologize for.

Forum List

Back