REPUBLICANS: please tone down the anger

And also, once again, MAGAt-GOPrs show that their every accusation is simply a con-fession.
This is EXACTLY why the government needs tp crack down on the spread of misinformation.

These idiots heard this....and they just repeat it as if it is "fact."
It's not!

It is Russian disinformation designed to help Republicans in the midterms.

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:
You are talking to a Party of freaks!

So NOW you are into conditional statements, like if/then.

So why do you keep spreading LIES?
You seem to have difficulty condemning child sex changes and those who support them.

I want to know how you feel about child sex changes and those who support them, like Biden, just in case I find a quote...

You seem to have difficulty condemning child sex changes and those who support them.

I want to know how you feel about child sex changes and those who support them, like Biden, just in case I find a quote...
Keep searching for that quote.

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:

* The 2020 election was not rigged - It was blatantly stolen with the scam of fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

- yes they are Libtard assholes protecting the lies of the Democrats. We see and hear it every day.

- we are not the ones that spent six months looting, rioting, burning, murdering and destroying in over 200 American cities.

This is EXACTLY why the government needs tp crack down on the spread of misinformation.

These idiots heard this....and they just repeat it as if it is "fact."
It's not!

It is Russian disinformation designed to help Republicans in the midterms.

Misinfo quiz

Does co2 cause earth climate change
Is Bill Clinton the bio daddy of Chelsea
Did Vince foster commit suicide
Was W a conservative
Is Mitch McConnell really Jewish
Ditto for traitor Joe
Osama is/was col Tim Osman

Forum List

Back