REPUBLICANS: please tone down the anger

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

* The 2020 election was not rigged

* The mainstream media is not conspiring against you

* Violence and threats of violence will not help your cause

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:
With your statement, if accurate, you should be able to link to support your claims....

Waiting.

Dear Republicans - I know you're not happy with the fact that Biden and the Democrats are in power and
doing things against your agenda, but there are a few things you're going to have to accept:

It's time to tone down your anger. Your party will no doubt make some gains in this election, as
the minority party traditionally does in a midterm election. All of your talk about a revolution,
attacks on mosques, synagogues and minorities is only hurting your chances in upcoming elections.
Do yourselves a favor and let the process work. It's worked reasonably well for nearly 250 years. :bye1:

Repubs aren't the angry ones....dood.

No, it’s not. Conservative’s anger is more than 160 years old. It’s been stoked and rekindled time and again. It’s not going away any time soon.,
What about leftist media and party anger creating lies you people seem to swallow, without little or any thought?

Last edited:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I Remember When.jpg

I love that. TONE DOWN OUR Anger. I guess we're just supposed to go along with the plan of destruction for this nation and the world...just to get along with the left? L. O. L.

Trump should be labeled as a domestic terrorist & tossed in the cell alongside the shoe bomber. He's been advocating for violence since the day the fucker rode down the escalator.

Trump wanted protestors in Washington Sq. shot. But as his oath keeper/proud boys goon squads rampaged thru the Capital threatening the lives of Congress & Pence his reaction was?

CRICKETS
Your desperation is duly noted. As for advocating violence.
Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

Fuck are you gullible

You mean the fat former guy that cried when she tore up her copy of his SOTU "speech"? :heehee:
Either you are living in denial or you are bold and bragging about your ignorance.

Someone as driven, motivated, and successful as President Trump sees Nancy Pelosi's behavior as a confirmation of having totally defeated your opponent. All Nancy could do was throw a tantrum like that of a six-year-old spoiled child.

Speaker Pelosi must be ashamed of that moment to this day. Not her greatest moment!

Claiming that the Main Stream Media isn't biased against conservatives is laughable, Bill! It is and has been for quite some time now! We accept that fact.

The 2020 election was profoundly affected by the Main Stream Media's and the FBI covering up the Hunter Biden lap top scandal! The American people had a right to know what the Biden's had been up to. The Main Stream Media hid the story and people in power in the FBI lied that it was a Russian disinformation campaign!

As for violence? You on the left rioted for months at a time when you didn't get what you wanted. That was fine but now WE have a problem? Funny stuff, Dude!

Forum List

Back