Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims

BULLDOG said:
Republicans supply a steady stream of things for their supporters to be upset about.

Republicans don't have to. Biden and the Drmocratsvhave been a clusterfuck since taking office. The FBI, NSA, CIA, and DOJ have been criminals and traitors for decades. 5 million illegals in 2 years, sxandal after scandal, poor economy, and Biden is a living gadfe machine, and on and on...

if Democrats could not falsely accuse others of being who THEY are and accusing others of doing what THEY DO...

...AND if there weren't so many stupid, indoctrinated leftists who believe and defend them...

Democrats would have already been driven out of the country and labeled enemies of the state.

xiden wasn't available to verify that---he was busy groping other little girls
and you support that shit

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Verify what? The story was bogus.

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR OWN ASS.

#stopthelyin#
#TheLyingKing#

images

Sad. Terribly Sad for Donnie.

"The agency clarified on Wednesday that there is no plan to ban gas stoves in the near future and that it is only “researching gas emissions” and “exploring new ways to address any health risks.”

Then perhaps they should have said that from the beginning instead of amending their statement after backlash.

A commissioner with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is proposing a ban on gas stoves, calling them a "hidden hazard."

In an interview with Bloomberg News Monday, Richard Trumka Jr. said all options would be on the table to regulate the appliances, which have been shown to be harmful to both human health and the environment, according to the Environmental Protection Agency.

"Products that can’t be made safe can be banned,” Trumka said, adding the commission could also consider imposing new emissions standards on the appliances.

But that didn’t stop conservatives from pushing a narrative—sometimes joking, sometimes not—that federal agents are going to come into your home and rip out your gas range."
Other than a handful of cranks out there, nobody seriously believes government agents are going to be coming into your house to confiscate your gas stove and the left's guardians of government overreach suggesting such are just as much guilty of spreading hyperbole. The agency has said the restrictions could apply to future appliances, implying that a future ban on new gas appliances could be considered. Considering cities such as Los Angeles have already passed ordinances requiring the banning of new gas appliances starting a few years from now it's hardly conspiratorial to believe that could be expanded beyond their city and state someday. California's asshattery tends to spread like a cancer.

Again, if the bureaucrats in D.C. trying to justify their jobs hadn't opened their mouths in the first place there would be no uproar to speak of.

But, I want to buy a home in 2030 with a gas stove and a gas heating unit.

idiot, quit spinning

There are no guarantees that the world will still be here in 7 years. We could all get hit by an asteroid.

Yeah, I make plans that I wanna accomplish in the future as well, but I also understand that I could get hit by a bus or some other unfortunate thing and wouldn't make it to 2030. Hell, I'm kinda surprised that I've made it this far to tell you the truth.

**Cue MikeTX with more of his howler monkey bullshit**

A commissioner with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is proposing a ban on gas stoves, calling them a "hidden hazard."
Regulating or requiring them to vent outside like gas water heaters and gas heaters is not banning. The Headline and body of the interview do not seem to match.

It is still anhother
beaker-fire.gif
moment imo.

Then perhaps they should have said that from the beginning instead of amending their statement after backlash.

In an interview with Bloomberg News Monday, Richard Trumka Jr. said all options would be on the table to regulate the appliances, which have been shown to be harmful to both human health and the environment, according to the Environmental Protection Agency.

"Products that can’t be made safe can be banned,” Trumka said, adding the commission could also consider imposing new emissions standards on the appliances.

Other than a handful of cranks out there, nobody seriously believes government agents are going to be coming into your house to confiscate your gas stove and the left's guardians of government overreach suggesting such are just as much guilty of spreading hyperbole. The agency has said the restrictions could apply to future appliances, implying that a future ban on new gas appliances could be considered. Considering cities such as Los Angeles have already passed ordinances requiring the banning of new gas appliances starting a few years from now it's hardly conspiratorial to believe that could be expanded beyond their city and state someday. California's asshattery tends to spread like a cancer.

Again, if the bureaucrats in D.C. trying to justify their jobs hadn't opened their mouths in the first place there would be no uproar to speak of.
Also, we had an asthmatic child and did everything we could to keep her from being exposed to secondhand smoke but we just didn't know about nitrogen dioxide as a potential threat but I installed a vent to the outside anyway. Damn glad I did.

If a federal agency hadn't stupidly suggested such a proposal there would be nothing to get upset about, would there?
The Consumer Product safety commissioner noted that gas stoves cause demonstrably dangerous hazards to health, and is in the process to determine steps to take to reduce that hazard, That is the purpose of the commission, and their job. If steps can't be found to make gas stoves safer, then banning them is an option, just as it has always been for every hazard the commission has ever investigated. They recognized lots of hazards with cars, and came up with lots of changes, including seat belts, body panel and frame design, safety glass, and a long list of other changes short of banning cars. Whining about the possibility of banning gas stoves is so premature at this stage as to be childish.

My personal favorite claim was from Hanks, who followed up his claim that Guam was going to TIP OVER, by parroting the Democrats' #1 Intel Source - The View / Joy Bahar.

Despite Biden publicly admitting HE had put TS/SCI documents in his locked garage next to his Corvette, the Queens of Disinformation on The View started spreading the disinformation that Trump had planted the classified in Joe's garage.

Hanks thought, 'Well if Joy Behar said it then it must be true' and started repeating the disinformation.

And snowflakes try to tell others that THEIR sources are unreliable.
What a silly post.

You people love to BAN everything. Seriously, something is wrong in your brains. :cuckoo:
You mean like when you were so frantic about your fear that Mr. Potatohead was to be banned, or all the turmoil over M & Ms?

Forum List

Back