Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims

I wonder if any of these killer guns were ever caught?

Republicans supply a steady stream of things for their supporters to be upset about. It makes no difference if their accusations are real or rational. The most recent silly claim is that Biden is going to ban gas stoves. There is no truth to that claim, any more than all the other claims that have been made, but the right has enough media sources to spread such silly claims to their supporters. How long will stovegate be on top of their fears, and what might the next silly claim be?
MAGAts lose their minds over simple recommendations.

Does your claim support the word........ BAN.
If you have a stove NOW, you can still have it in 2030.
My Gosh, quit spinning the narrative to fit your need.
Same thing with the electric cars.
You can still keep your gas guzzling vehicle.
But, I want to buy a home in 2030 with a gas stove and a gas heating unit.

idiot, quit spinning

Well, the republicans are pretty much liars as well as criminal I give Dick Nixon for starters. Any democrats to match him?

How do you know the pedophiles are always ? If you guys on the right really cared about 'the children', then you would help bring down the number of children killed by firearms.

Can YOU say Joe Biden?

Progressive states tend to pay attention when scientific studies show gas stoves have a deleterious effect on inside air quality. Red states would rather own the libs by ignoring the science and in so doing potentially harm their kids. It's sad.
Then why don't YOU buy an electric stove? Do you need the government to tell what YOU should do?
I don't have any kids, natural gas is optimum for cooking

Republicans supply a steady stream of things for their supporters to be upset about. It makes no difference if their accusations are real or rational. The most recent silly claim is that Biden is going to ban gas stoves. There is no truth to that claim, any more than all the other claims that have been made, but the right has enough media sources to spread such silly claims to their supporters. How long will stovegate be on top of their fears, and what might the next silly claim be?
Well, they have a long way to go just to make up for the dems last six years.

Perhaps if you communists would stop stealing...

Does your claim support the word........ BAN.
If you have a stove NOW, you can still have it in 2030.
My Gosh, quit spinning the narrative to fit your need.
Same thing with the electric cars.
You can still keep your gas guzzling vehicle.
Don't have to say the word BAN, to ban something you filthy liar.

And your slimly ass don't need to tell anybody what they can keep. Communist.

Typical howler monkey babble.

Okie Dokie Maxwell,

default-large.jpg

If a federal agency hadn't stupidly suggested such a proposal there would be nothing to get upset about, would there?

If a federal agency hadn't stupidly suggested such a proposal there would be nothing to get upset about, would there?
"The agency clarified on Wednesday that there is no plan to ban gas stoves in the near future and that it is only “researching gas emissions” and “exploring new ways to address any health risks.” But that didn’t stop conservatives from pushing a narrative—sometimes joking, sometimes not—that federal agents are going to come into your home and rip out your gas range."

Overreact much, Neo-GOP?

beaker-fire.gif

My personal favorite claim was from Hanks, who followed up his claim that Guam was going to TIP OVER, by parroting the Democrats' #1 Intel Source - The View / Joy Bahar.

Despite Biden publicly admitting HE had put TS/SCI documents in his locked garage next to his Corvette, the Queens of Disinformation on The View started spreading the disinformation that Trump had planted the classified in Joe's garage.

Hanks thought, 'Well if Joy Behar said it then it must be true' and started repeating the disinformation.

And snowflakes try to tell others that THEIR sources are unreliable.

Forum List

Back