Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims

Does your claim support the word........ BAN.
If you have a stove NOW, you can still have it in 2030.
My Gosh, quit spinning the narrative to fit your need.
Same thing with the electric cars.
You can still keep your gas guzzling vehicle.
Electricity is like magic to you, isn't it? You turn on a switch and viola' -- it appears miraculously!

I mean, heaven forbid anybody being intelligent enough to realize all sources of power come with an environmental price, you know. How do you plan on generating the power in this brave new electrical world of yours?

Firearms never killed anyone you imbecile. If you vermin would stop letting violent criminals go free and secure the schools, problem solved.
So simple minded ^^^^^.
Firearms kill people.

When a hunter kills the legal deer, did the shot fired from the lethal weapon kill the deer.
It certainly did. Did the shooter kill the deer, NOPE, he used a weapon to kill the deer.

If you believe that Firearms never killed anyone, then you must also believe that Fentanyl never killed anyone either.

Just like the firearm can't fire itself, the fentanyl can't ingest itself.

So simple minded ^^^^^.
Firearms kill people.

When a hunter kills the legal deer, did the shot fired from the lethal weapon kill the deer.
It certainly did. Did the shooter kill the deer, NOPE, he used a weapon to kill the deer.

If you believe that Firearms never killed anyone, then you must also believe that Fentanyl never killed anyone either.

lol, the person using the gun is the killer, imbecile.

I'm old enough to remember when the left was liberal instead of uber-conformist little soldiers marching for the authoritarian power structure.

Firearms never killed anyone you imbecile. If you vermin would stop letting violent criminals go free and secure the schools, problem solved.
Crummy answer. How can the guy wh
Firearms never killed any one? Never mind.

Proving my point.
Of course you understand the difference between "Killed" and "Killer"

The person is the killer.
The gun KILLED the person.

Now spin this.
The person is the killer, loon. I'll not respond to your stupid shit here again.

So simple minded ^^^^^.

Yes you are.

Firearms kill people.

So do screwdrivers, cars, and unwanted vaccines.

What's your point?

Damn you leftards are stupid.

This is a matter of deep philosophy for you idiots?

Fentanyl is a weapon. What's your point?

Republicans still making hilariously absurd claims​

Oh, you mean absurd like "Hunter Bidens laptop was REAL" ?

Or maybe like "Twitter oppressed conservatives views"

Yeah, aren't you just fucking smart and hilarious ya midget bootlicking shit stain.

Crummy answer. How can the guy wh

Firearms never killed any one? Never mind.
Imbecile, a person has to operate the gun. The gun does nothing on It's own. Are really this stupid, or is it your leftist brainwashing showing?

As far as wh, anyone can wh.

I'm old enough to remember when the mandatory seat belt laws were being slid in, and the liars told us it wouldn't be a "primary offense", meaning the you couldn't be pulled over on that basis alone.....Now it's common practice, in order to initiate roadside shakedowns.

But really!....Believe us!....Nobody is coming for your gas stove!
Most but not all States passed the mandatory seat belt laws. The feds mandated seat belts by the car manufacturers long before states required people to wear them.

I said the person is the killer.
You said "Firearms NEVER killed anyone"
I proved you wrong. Again.
The Firearm is NOT the Killer, but the Firearm did indeed Kill. The Firearm Killed the Person.

You can spin this anyway, like you keep trying, but Guns have indeed Killed people.
The person is the killer, loon. I'll not respond to your stupid shit here again.
Proving my point.
Of course you understand the difference between "Killed" and "Killer"

The person is the killer.
The gun KILLED the person.

Now spin this.

Guns have indeed Killed people.

No... no gun in the history of the universe has ever fired itself

People CLAIM it's happened...

You know...

"Honest officer, the gun went off all by itself, I didn't even pull the trigger"

lol

:p

No... no gun in the history of the universe has ever fired itself

People CLAIM it's happened...

You know...

"Honest officer, the gun went off all by itself, I didn't even pull the trigger"

lol

:p

Forum List

Back