Request: Topics about "The Border" go into Immigration Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Hi there, just a suggestion...with the influx of topics about the Border the last 30 days or so, some are going into Politics, some are going into Current Events, some are going into wherever else...my request is to have them all in the immigration section.

TY

lol kid wants to bury the uncomfortable facts in forums most people don't read.

Doesn't like being asked how many poor criminal illegal alien kids he's sponsoring either, and posts pics of his Mommy's Paypal account pretending he gives to charity. lol

Hi there, just a suggestion...with the influx of topics about the Border the last 30 days or so, some are going into Politics, some are going into Current Events, some are going into wherever else...my request is to have them all in the immigration section.

TY

Go create your own board and you can put them wherever the hell you want. The fact of the matter is, some issues regarding the border are political and some are current events. Very few of them are actually immigration policy related.

GFY

Dearest Lefty,

We appreciate your submission of a suggestion. We have forwarded your suggestion to the appropriate department and expect your suggestion to recieve every bit of the consideration it so richly deserves.

Go create your own board and you can put them wherever the hell you want. The fact of the matter is, some issues regarding the border are political and some are current events. Very few of them are actually immigration policy related.

GFY
Or I could make a suggestion in the suggestion topic! Thanks though, silly billy!

TY
This is priceless, so NOW you complain that people are going anywhere they want (in this forum) but are not supposed to ;
with the "influx of topics"
So NOW you suggest a "entrance point" people should take their influx to. Sound familiar?
-oops!
52jsqs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back