Results have started trickling in

A blowout for a man winning a RECALL? Good one. I just hope no recount, unlike Florida there is no automatic recount if the candidates are close enough.
Do you deliberately come across as obtuse?

The recall is beginning to look like a blowout. Though, there is some time go to yet before I'd even think about calling it.

You just don't get it. A sitting Governor was not rejected, and out spent his opponent 5-1; some blowout. His owners paid many millions to keep their boy in office. Most of walker's money came from OUTSIDE Wisconsin, so much for "unions" trying to control this RECALL vote.

The serious, unhappy reality: Wisconsin is divided; Bush divided the nation, and Obama has not brought us together. It is appearing in many states, elections are meaner & much more expensive.

And Obama bought the Whitehouse for $740.6 million. I think McCain spent something like $270 million.

I touched on one thing already: Voters don't like recalls without a criminal action.

Unless the percentages change, folks in Milwaukee don't love their mayor. Big deal right there.

I wonder whether the lame stream media calls this a blowout or Walker survives the recall?

I touched on one thing already: Voters don't like recalls without a criminal action.

Unless the percentages change, folks in Milwaukee don't love their mayor. Big deal right there.
I think you are correct. Unless he did something criminal, let him serve his or her term. This we don't like him BS really should be put to an end.

I wonder whether the lame stream media calls this a blowout or Walker survives the recall?
The link I provided has a list of articles on the election to the left. Before I refreshed it, the top article was "If the results are close, recounts will be called on"....I refreshed and the top article red, "Walker survives recall". The recount article was completely gone!

LOL

Here is the link I'm using for the results for the recall election.

Wisconsin Recall Election Results - Live Results - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com

The votes and counties are updated seamlessly.

Good Luck Wisconsin. I hope you can live with your decision, regardless of who wins.

All the minority counties voted democrat - can't say I'm shocked.

Illinois is the same way...

Blacks and most Mexicans vote democrat 95% of the time - they're nothing more than slaves to the democrat party...

Walker is currently at like 57%, for an election that is not even close. This can be called a decisive victory for Walker.

Definitely a Mandate.

Which, if the GOP is smart (and they're not), they should work mandate into just about every other sentence.

Forum List

Back