Riddle me this....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The news is reporting that Biden cut the deficit by the largest one year amount in history.

So WHY if we are doing that well financially does the left insist on raising taxes.....any taxes...

In all honesty I believe this is just a numbers game on paper and not a real tangible monetary difference but for the sake of this discussion let's pretend this news isn't fake.

The news is reporting that Biden cut the deficit by the largest one year amount in history.

So WHY if we are doing that well financially does the left insist on raising taxes.....any taxes...

In all honesty I believe this is just a numbers game on paper and not a real tangible monetary difference but for the sake of this discussion let's pretend this news isn't fake.
Your taxes were raised by the GOP in Missouri

You are describing our entire economy, It is all just numbers on a paper.

Your taxes were raised by the GOP in Missouri
Where I live we get new roads and bridges EVERY YEAR. We fund some of the highest rated public schools around.
Fully funded police departments.
We invest in LOCAL issues and infrastructure.

What do I get from the feds for my money?

Corrupt politicians fleecing my wallet for personal gain via "government grants"

Endless war games.

A corrupt national law enforcement.

My money is used to fund illegals who flood our nation.

Etc...

What a laugh

I hope inflation hits 20% and we have the severest depression we ever saw and dangerous food shortages

Let's riot for a real cause instead of some worthless fucking darkie that a cop did us a favor for

I'm really fat because I over eat most every day. I weigh about 400 lbs. I had been eating about 8 pounds of food each day, but on Monday I ate 25 pounds of food. Then on Tuesday I only ate 10 pounds of food, a 15 pound reduction. So with a reduction like that, I should be on my way to being in shape in no time.

(Note, I am overweight, but the above story is simply a story)_

So….if you have a trillion dollar deficit and cut it to $500 billion you don’t realize you are still adding to debt?

Riddle me this….

Trump claimed he had the best economy in history, why was he running trillion dollar deficits?

What a laugh

I hope inflation hits 20% and we have the severest depression we ever saw and dangerous food shortages

Let's riot for a real cause instead of some worthless fucking darkie that a cop did us a favor for
Perhaps that would wise people up. Either way this guy is the worst President in history. He is definitely below the Mendoza line. Following Prog agendas until the end. The band leader on the Titanic. And not a good one either.

Look pal. You are a 2 time failed divorced loser and ugly as mother fucking hell

That out of the way, we get what we vote for. We need unlivable events to rid us of the evil in this country

How many GD business and children ruined over this Covid scam
Triggered much? Holy fuck. From 0 to unhinged in 1.2 seconds must be a record right?

Perhaps that would wise people up. Either way this guy is the worst President in history. He is definitely below the Mendoza line. Following Prog agendas until the end. The band leader on the Titanic. And not a good one either.
We need things to get really bad to rid us of this evil

The biggest GD tax evader of all time tells the rich they pay too little

What a GD failure

Not unhinged at all. Angry this country has turned to a pile of liberal runny stinking shat id you want to really know

definitely unhinged. I make a benign post and you IMMEDIATELY go off the deep end with irrelevant personal attacks lol.

THAT IS DEFINITELY UNHINGED

It is the response of someone who feels threatened

definitely unhinged. I make a benign post and you IMMEDIATELY go off the deep end with irrelevant personal attacks lol.

THAT IS DEFINITELY UNHINGED

It is the response of someone who feels threatened
I put substance to your OP. I can flame like hell if I wish

i've said everything I needed to say........ good bye

Obama, said the same thing when he got into office, the deficit spending his first year was over 2 trillion dollars, and each year after that the "RATE" went down. But over his 8 years in office, he spent 1.25 trillion dollars, plus the 4 trillion dollars of debt on the Federal Reserve bank, for a whopping 13 trillion dollars spent. You have to listen to the wording because they are deceptive communists wanting to rob US of our hard earned wealth.

As long as we have a deficit we either need to increase revenue or cut spending. Making the deficit smaller is not good enough.

Do you year in and year out run your business with a deficit? Is your debt more than your annual income?

LOL!! IT IS FAKE NEWS!!
Biden lied. He didn't cut spending, huge temporary covid programs are expiring.
Biden will add $2.5T to the deficit, more than Trump in his 1st year.
“A lot of the budget experts are saying, look, the reason the deficit is falling is because of the expiration of inherently temporary economic programs, and it’s kind of absurd for the administration to be taking credit for the decline from inherently temporary economic programs,” the reporter said.

Forum List

Back