Rod Rosenstein is resigning

not saying that on the news? just saying he is being called to the whitehouse... to be fired, and to set off the Saturday night massacre.... :eek: Trump isn't there, just Kelly....

I thought they were going to do an IG investigation before making a decision? so much for due process....
So Trump is having Kelly doing the dirty deed. Either resign or be fired. I would let them fire himself.
heard Kelly is going to ask him to resign, Rosenstein is going to say no, Trump needs to fire me.... is the rumor I am hearing...?

I do hope that is true, let Trump fire him, and if its through Kelly its through Trump.

not saying that on the news? just saying he is being called to the whitehouse... to be fired, and to set off the Saturday night massacre.... :eek: Trump isn't there, just Kelly....

I thought they were going to do an IG investigation before making a decision? so much for due process....
So Trump is having Kelly doing the dirty deed. Either resign or be fired. I would let them fire himself.
heard Kelly is going to ask him to resign, Rosenstein is going to say no, Trump needs to fire me.... is the rumor I am hearing...?
Where did you hear that?
I think it was MSNBC? Could have been CNN?

Rod the Mossad does not stand for "nothing."

He is the face of Deep State Zionism, committed to keeping 911 and the rest "classified" and punishing anyone who dares try to obtain truth or who shows any patriotism to the US over Israel...

Again, I cannot stress this enough.

Rosenstein advised The President to fire Comey for multiple violations of FBI policy, and for his negligence in handling The Clinton Investigation

He had Jeff Sessions Recuse himself effectively appointing himself head of The DOJ

He appointed Mueller as Special Counsel to investigate The President for doing the very thing Rosenstein advised him to do (fire Comey) Mueller hired a rabid group of Trump Hating Clinton Supporters, one of which was Strozk.

Effectively Rosenstein appointed himself AG of the DOJ and made Mueller the head of The FBI, neither one having been appointed by The President. That in itself was a COUP within The FBI and DOJ!

Where did you hear that?
I think it was MSNBC? Could have been CNN?
I just saw that on another thread about this, too.
A few minutes of suspense, as Rosenstein rides to the WH to meet with Kelly....

We can only hope. This weasel needs to be moving on.
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is reportedly resigning
Yes, anyone having anything to do with investigating the President is in as dangerous territory as the proverbial messenger bringing bad tidings to the King.
Comey, now Rosenstein, Sessions next.
Then Mueller.
Just watch.
so you're ok with our DOJ wearing a wire to entrap a sitting president.

remember - this won't just be for trump, but an accepted practice moving forward if allowed at all. we need to put laws and punishment ahead of people and emotions.

All patriotic Americans need to stand up for Prez Trump if he indeed suddenly got the balls to fire this despicable traitor....

.... yeah... never mind Rod the Mossad already approved a ####ing RAID on an attorney of the Prez, no concern for attorney client privilege etc....

The "US" media would've gone batshit if Ken Starr had raided one of Slick's attorneys....

Forum List

Back