Ron Paul On Saudi 9/11 Blackmail [VIDEO]...

Pretty much everybody believes that the details contained within the redacted 28 page report should be made public.

It's the exposure to lawsuits here that has the Saudis up in arms.

Pretty much everybody believes that the details contained within the redacted 28 page report should be made public.

Oh yeah, Saudi Arabia played the key role in the funding and planning of 9/11. There's no doubt about that. But our Government doesn't want that known. After all, Saudi Arabia is our 'Good Friend.' So much cash involved. I see this issue quickly and quietly going away. It's already happening. The Government/Corporate Media is burying it.

^ that Polly you basement dweller

Translation please.
he's a cop-hating, basement dweller just like Dont Taz Me Bro & other resident lolibertarians

I do hate some cops. I'll admit that. Some should be hated. I don't worship authority like you dopes do. A uniform and a badge doesn't intimidate me into supporting and praising everything the cops do.

I want cops to be held to the same standards as all average citizens are. When they do wrong, i want them arrested and prosecuted. If that makes me a 'cop-hater', than so be it. Guilty as charged.

Translation please.
he's a cop-hating, basement dweller just like Dont Taz Me Bro & other resident lolibertarians

I do hate some cops. I'll admit that. Some should be hated. I don't worship authority like you dopes do. A uniform and a badge doesn't intimidate me into supporting and praising everything the cops do.

I want cops to be held to the same standards as all average citizens are. When they do wrong, i want them arrested and prosecuted. If that makes me a 'cop-hater', than so be it. Guilty as charged.
its ALL you talk about.

Translation please.

its ALL you talk about.

Well, that's your perception. I talk about many other things.

Oh yeah, Saudi Arabia played the key role in the funding and planning of 9/11. There's no doubt about that. But our Government doesn't want that known. After all, Saudi Arabia is our 'Good Friend.' So much cash involved. I see this issue quickly and quietly going away. It's already happening. The Government/Corporate Media is burying it.

While I offer no support for the Saudis, I like you believe that they will get a pass on this, at least for the time being.

While I offer no support for the Saudis, I like you believe that they will get a pass on this, at least for the time being.

They sure will. Our Government is already moving to block the release of these documents. It doesn't care about the thousands of Americans murdered on 9/11. Its only concern is making sure the money continues flowing between the two nations. The Saudis won't be held acountable.

They sure will. Our Government is already moving to block the release of these documents. It doesn't care about the thousands of Americans murdered on 9/11. Its only concern is making sure the money continues flowing between the two nations. The Saudis won't be held acountable.

Are there any repubs calling for the release of the redacted 28 page report currently under review by the Obama administration.

Are there any repubs calling for the release of the redacted 28 page report currently under review by the Obama administration.

The 9/11 bill actually has a lot of bipartisan support. But the GOP and Democratic leadership are working together to make sure it doesn't go anywhere. Ryan McConnel, Graham, and others have publicly stated they won't support the bill.

And the Obama Administration is still stalling on releasing 9/11 documents showing prominent Saudis' involvement. My guess is, it will all go away soon. I have absolutely no faith in our Government. I'm confident it won't do the right thing on this.

So government reports, according to TRUTHER wack jobs......should not be trusted.

But the Saudis having a hand in 9/11 IS to be trusted....

But its a government report

And the US was behind 9/11 I thought?

just shutt uppp

So you're saying that Reid & Pelosi are opposed to releasing the redacted 28 page 9/11 report ?

So far they aren't publicly supporting it. However, both have publicly supported the release of the 9/11 documents. It looks like the bill is gonna be killed. From what i'm hearing, it's mainly McConnell and Graham who are killing it. And that's not surprising to me. They're both corrupt assholes. And Obama has already stated he'd veto it if it does pass. No surprise there either. He kisses the Saudi Royal Ring.

So you're saying that Reid & Pelosi are opposed to releasing the redacted 28 page 9/11 report ?

So far they aren't publicly supporting it. However, both have publicly supported the release of the 9/11 documents. It looks like the bill is gonna be killed. From what i'm hearing, it's mainly McConnell and Graham who are killing it. And that's not surprising to me. They're both corrupt assholes. And Obama has already stated he'd veto it if it does pass. No surprise there either. He kisses the Saudi Royal Ring.

And you have some evidence of their (Pelosi & Reid) recent support for the release of the redacted 9/11 report. Because I haven't heard anything from them on this for quite sometime.

And you have some evidence of their (Pelosi & Reid) recent support for the release of the redacted 9/11 report. Because I haven't heard anything from them on this for quite sometime.

They're on record supporting the release of the documents. However, i haven't observed them supporting the 9/11 bill. So i'm not sure where they stand on that. But it looks like it's not gonna happen anyway. Obama has already promised to veto it if it does pass.

He kisses the Saudi Royal Ring too. It's all about the money and keeping the Saudis happy. Our Government doesn't care about the thousands of Americans murdered on 9/11. This proves it conclusively.

Forum List

Back