Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Apparently you were asleep for the 8 years liberals called GWB a chimp and posted photo shops of him.

Typical liberal moonbat.

Comparing white guys to monkeys is not racist.

Besides, Junior did look a tad chimpish :)

bush_job_chimp.jpg

Trump just won by your own reaction..

Apparently you were asleep for the 8 years liberals called GWB a chimp and posted photo shops of him.

Typical liberal moonbat.

bush_job_chimp.jpg
If comparing white guys to monkeys is not racist, then the same applies to comparing black guys to monkeys. You’ve been conditioned with white guilty. Ergo you think double standards are okay.

Exactly..

See libs can’t even get their condemnation quotes correct. That because emotion leads their fray and not facts
She never said the woman was an ape
She did say that she looked like an offspring combo of the Muslim brotherhood (a real thing) and Planet of the Apes(a fictional move from 50 years ago)

VJ is Iranian, right?
No, she's American.
She was born in Iran...with American parents. Which makes her Iranian..and American.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! You people are priceless.

Her father was an American contractor working in Iran when she was born.

That does not make her Iranian.

Jesus, you people parrot the stupidest bullshit! :lol:
No it doesn't, but now we know why they love Iran so much
Why. I just can't fight this level of retard.
No it's a joke, but has truth....Obama loved him some Iran.....probably because they hate America as much as he does
I mean Michelled couldn't feed proud about her country until he won an election........that's a lot of years of not liking it......ALOT of years

The Lefties are just ensuring that we get More Trump with their obsession over this tweet.

If they had shown equal outrage over the constant insulting tweets aimed at Sarah Palin or Sarah Saunders, they might be a wee bit credible.

But They Didn't.

So They're Not.

I have never found Roseanne very funny. Gutsy, stupid, crude, blunt...maybe. But a 'brilliant' comic...please. She is not even a good actress.

I don't much care what she said (though it read pretty stupid) and I don't much care if her show got cancelled.

I do believe STRONGLY in the right of free speech and free enterprise.

So...if Roseanne wants to make racist, stupid comments...go ahead. Free speech.

And if ABC wants to cancel her show...go ahead. Free enterprise.

I have never found Roseanne very funny. Gutsy, stupid, crude, blunt...maybe. But a 'brilliant' comic...please. She is not even a good actress.

I don't much care what she said (though it read pretty stupid) and I don't much care if her show got cancelled.

I do believe STRONGLY in the right of free speech and free enterprise.

So...if Roseanne wants to make racist, stupid comments...go ahead. Free speech.

And if ABC wants to cancel her show...go ahead. Free enterprise.

The question is whether her statement was indeed racist, or are people being a tad bit sensitive. But I agree ABC is within their rights to cancel her

Typical liberal moonbat.

bush_job_chimp.jpg
If comparing white guys to monkeys is not racist, then the same applies to comparing black guys to monkeys. You’ve been conditioned with white guilty. Ergo you think double standards are okay.

The ironic thing is that Valarie Jarrett actually looks like one of the characters from Planet of the Apes.

Roseanne got it right.

It wasn't a slur, it was an accurate observation.

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett With Racially Charged Joke

Jarrett isn't black moron, she is an Arab.

:lol:

No, she's not.

Both of her parents are black Americans.

Even if her parents were Iranian (which they're not) - Iran is Persian, not Arab.

Iran is less Persian than America is white.

Roseanne merely commented on the resemblance to a celebrity's character in the Planet of the Apes.
Whether you think she meant the old version with A white woman Kim Hunter playing the roll of Dr Zira
tmp-cam--315585458.jpg
or more likely the newer version staring a white woman
Helena Bonham Carter playing Ari,
tmp-cam-852177583.jpg

they both are Chimpanzee characters played by white woman, not Apes and not racially charged, so only the retooled reworded narrative by the propagandist fake news changes its appearance for political pandering to a race they are themselves comparing to Apes by recanting it in a racially insensitive way.
The racists are the tabloid media.

Last edited:
See libs can’t even get their condemnation quotes correct. That because emotion leads their fray and not facts
She never said the woman was an ape
She did say that she looked like an offspring combo of the Muslim brotherhood (a real thing) and Planet of the Apes(a fictional move from 50 years ago)

Yes.......not a racist comment at all--when the movie was playing I never heard anyone say that the characters were supposed to be Negroid.............but all the celebrities that have called Trump an oragutan are supposed to get a pass? Enough of the double standard b.s. and Negroes are the last ones that should be calling anyone racisit....black racism is well documented as the most violent in America today....even most Negroes say their fellow Negroes are the most racist of all.

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics - Rasmussen Reports®

Typical liberal moonbat.

bush_job_chimp.jpg

The ironic thing is that Valarie Jarrett actually looks like one of the characters from Planet of the Apes.

Roseanne got it right.

It wasn't a slur, it was an accurate observation.

Well yeah, of course, when they all look a like to you, of course it was.......

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.

No, she's not.

Even if her parents were Iranian (which they're not) - Iran is Persian, not Arab.

Iran is about 70-80% Persian, and less than 2% Arab.

My point stands.

No, she's not.

Iran is about 70-80% Persian, and less than 2% Arab.

My point stands.

The problem is not their race but their ideology aka intolerance aka tossing gays off buildings, killing Jews, a state sponsor of terroism etc.

Forum List

Back