RunDLL

gmeyers1944

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2019
Westfield, NY (near Buffalo)
When I turn my computer on I get a popup from RunDLL that states
"There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 1510 Series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll
The specified module could not be found."

Does it have something to do with a printer that I had connected to my computer? I now use a different printer.

"There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 1510 Series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll

Does it have something to do with a printer that I had connected to my computer? I now use a different printer.
The Geek Squad is on another Board.

Just uninstall your HP Deskjet 1510 driver and then check the startup to make sure that it isn't firing up upon startup

Typical dysfunctional PC. HP probably dropped support to your old HP printer driver and you need to uninstall it.

Your computer knowledge is as flawed as your politics but you have to uninstall that printer. There is likely a driver looking for that dll and it is gone.

Could be your problem. If the HP Deskjet 1510 isn't your default printer, delete it from your programs and start up routine.

Forum List

Back