Sanders Wants to Ban All Fracking

Well reason number 2 that I wouldnt vote for Sanders.

Bernie Sanders: 'We are Going to Ban Fracking All Across' the USA

“If I win, we are going to ban fracking all across this country,” Sanders said during a morning press conference at the Spreckles Veterans Memorial Building in a rural farming community in Monterey County.

“Fracking not only threatens our water supply, it pollutes the air supply. it contributes to climate change, it is highly explosive and it has resulted in more earthquakes, something Californians know a little bit about,” Sanders added. He noted that Vermont was the first state to ban the practice and New York was the second to follow suit, but lamented that nothing has yet happened in California or the rest of the United States.
They should continue fracking in Red states only.

I would have no problem with states deciding this. Some people want it and some people don't. Most states that don't want it are content enough to buy it from states that do want it. It is win/win.

We have had 2+ years of low gas and oil prices, it seems to be an excellent business to be in.
Great for consumers, bad for producers. Bad business to be in.

I guess you'd try to compete with China with a labor intensive product too. Not smart.

Those companies made a ton of money, a lot continue to make a ton of money, just not as much as when they were lowering prices.

And comparing kids toys with energy production is idiotic.

Yeah ending in bankruptcy is a big success.

You obviously aren't smart enough to understand the comparison. Who said kids toys?

You brought up Chinese labor intensive products, dippy.

And for every well that went bankrupt, there are multiple others that sold out to bigger companies that are better able to weather shutdowns, and multiple others already owned by bigger companies ready to restore production when the prices go up.

Add that to the american ingenuity that keeps reducing the break-even point for these wells, and your "concern" is easily ignored.

Yes all strong industries are loaded with bankruptcies, sure.

And let's just keep feeding oil use and the Middle East will keep collecting money. Lots of great people in the Middle East.

Heck 90% of all startup company's fail..

Bankruptcys is nothing new.

Forbes Welcome

Edit here is a different link

Why 96 Percent of Businesses Fail Within 10 Years

Last edited:
Oklahoma has had earthquakes before the fracking started.
It's so easy to prove what liars you conservatives are:

549cd827191f0.image.jpg

549cd827191f0.image.jpg
I'm curious as to why this data doesn't go back any further than 1970 ? I seem to recall reading somewhere that earthquake data has been collected on the area since the early 20th Century. Wouldn't it be a better study if it included all the data or would that cause an issue with the assertion ?

549cd827191f0.image.jpg
I'm curious as to why this data doesn't go back any further than 1970 ? I seem to recall reading somewhere that earthquake data has been collected on the area since the early 20th Century. Wouldn't it be a better study if it included all the data or would that cause an issue with the assertion ?
Knock yourself out. I proved my argument.

549cd827191f0.image.jpg
Proved it how ? You provided incomplete data.

549cd827191f0.image.jpg
Where is your evidence that there were hundreds of earthquakes in any 5 year period before 1970?

I'm sorry you're such a loser.

549cd827191f0.image.jpg
Where is your evidence that there were hundreds of earthquakes in any 5 year period before 1970?

Are you anti-science. Its an incomplete study, its missing data. I'm curious as to why the data stops at 1970. Your not because it supports a claim. For a study to be conclusive you need all data. And of course as a last resort you try to insult me.

549cd827191f0.image.jpg

Are you anti-science. Its an incomplete study, its missing data. I'm curious as to why the data stops at 1970. Your not because it supports a claim. For a study to be conclusive you need all data. And of course as a last resort you try to insult me.
You insult yourself with your bullshit. If you think there were hundreds of earthquakes in a 5 year period prior to 1970, just dig up the data and prove it.

You won't, because you're a loser.

Well reason number 2 that I wouldnt vote for Sanders.

Bernie Sanders: 'We are Going to Ban Fracking All Across' the USA

“If I win, we are going to ban fracking all across this country,” Sanders said during a morning press conference at the Spreckles Veterans Memorial Building in a rural farming community in Monterey County.

“Fracking not only threatens our water supply, it pollutes the air supply. it contributes to climate change, it is highly explosive and it has resulted in more earthquakes, something Californians know a little bit about,” Sanders added. He noted that Vermont was the first state to ban the practice and New York was the second to follow suit, but lamented that nothing has yet happened in California or the rest of the United States.
. I think Bernie is competing for Arab oil money against the Clintons.

You insult yourself with your bullshit. If you think there were hundreds of earthquakes in a 5 year period prior to 1970, just dig up the data and prove it.

I don't have to prove anything its not my theory, the burden of proof is on you. I brought up a flaw in the data instead of realizing that you fell back on the time honored and repulsive liberal trafition of trying to insult your way out. Have a nice day.

I don't have to prove anything its not my theory, the burden of proof is on you.

And I proved it.

I brought up a flaw in the data instead of realizing that you fell back on the time honored and repulsive liberal trafition of trying to insult your way out. Have a nice day.

There is no flaw in the data. But please continue stomping your feet. You should add holding your breath.

Forum List

Back