Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

giphy.gif

open thread talking to every one on it..dipshit!

Dang, you Nazi stalkers sure is creepy. I wasn't even talkin to you, yet you feel compelled to reply anyway. :cuckoo: I love it though. It's some fun entertainment. :)
in the last post you were certainly talking to me ..that why I replied!.
creepy is your middle name.

You continuously reply to comments that aren't even directed to you. Do you know what that indicates?...You're a desperate & pathetic loony Nazi Meathead. :lol:

Dang, you Nazi stalkers sure is creepy. I wasn't even talkin to you, yet you feel compelled to reply anyway. :cuckoo: I love it though. It's some fun entertainment. :)

You continuously reply to comments that aren't even directed to you. Do you know what that indicates?...You're a desperate & pathetic loony Nazi Meathead. :lol:
odd as both times I've answered you were talking to me or were you masturbating and screamed out my name?

odd as both times I've answered you were talking to me or were you masturbating and screamed out my name?

Aw, now you gotta go and get all creepy and shit. The fuck's wrong with you? :cuckoo:

Aw, now you gotta go and get all creepy and shit. The fuck's wrong with you? :cuckoo:
so you are addressing me....

Wow i know you're a weird little Nazi critter, but i have to say i didn't expect your creepy perv shite. Now i think i get you, Rat in the Ass, and Ollie. It all makes sense now. Y'all are weirdos fo sho. :cuckoo:

Oh boy Rat in the Ass. All this time, and you still haven't updated your Troll spam? That's just plain sad dude. Come back when you get some fresh material. :lol:

Guess what, Stupid. You don't get to tell anyone when they can or can't come back to an open thread.

So, more OT for your dumb thread.

fark_qS1vBwXPfrh_VtHQ_pfNmRRGoIs.jpg

Seriously Rat in the Ass, you used that same Troll spam years ago. It's so damn stale. You should be ashamed of yourself. You've had plenty of time to update your spam. So along with being a failed Nazi Meathead, you are now a failed Troll Spammer too. You've reached rock bottom dude. How sad. :)

Oh boy Rat in the Ass. All this time, and you still haven't updated your Troll spam? That's just plain sad dude. Come back when you get some fresh material. :lol:

Guess what, Stupid. You don't get to tell anyone when they can or can't come back to an open thread.

So, more OT for your dumb thread.

fark_qS1vBwXPfrh_VtHQ_pfNmRRGoIs.jpg

Seriously Rat in the Ass, you used that same Troll spam years ago. It's so damn stale. You should be ashamed of yourself. You've had plenty of time to update your spam. So along with being a failed Nazi Meathead, you are now a failed Troll Spammer too. You've reached rock bottom dude. How sad. :)

I know what you're trying, Fucknuts, but that shit doesn't work on me.

e53c46d25d367a1c47a00c3429fe5193134043bb6d487416e5d6c9d74512b53a.jpg

Keep swinging. :lol:

Ah, you Nazi Meatheads crack me up. It's been fun. But i gotta hit the road. Maybe i'll come back later to kick some more Goose Stepper ass. We'll see. Have a nice day meatheads. :)

Forum List

Back