Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

giphy.gif

You see, Pauline is just dying for attention, he has drifted so far off his OP that he can't find his own way back. You guys can feed him if you like but if he stays off his OP then I'm going to let the child ramble.

You see, Pauline is just dying for attention, he has drifted so far off his OP that he can't find his own way back. You guys can feed him if you like but if he stays off his OP then I'm going to let the child ramble.

He's upset that it's been proven that Sandy Hook was not a hoax, but he just can't let the thread go.

He wants it to stay on the front page, so I thought I would help that to make him feel better.

But perhaps we should change the subject to keep it alive for him.

Anybody up for a discussion about those wacky Freemen Of The Land??

He's upset that it's been proven that Sandy Hook was not a hoax, but he just can't let the thread go.

He wants it to stay on the front page, so I thought I would help that to make him feel better.

from what I've read paulie would fit right in!

You still here? Yikes! Let me guess, any minute now you're gonna screech your 'Final Verdict' on Sandy Hook rant again. Cause we didn't quite get it the other 60 times you screeched it on the thread. Y'all Nazis is loony as hell. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
so you are addressing me....

Wow i know you're a weird little Nazi critter, but i have to say i didn't expect your creepy perv shite. Now i think i get you, Rat in the Ass, and Ollie. It all makes sense now. Y'all are weirdos fo sho. :cuckoo:

:lol: Waaay too funny and certainly the irony escapes you. :lol:

Yeah, i'm pretty sure you don't understand what the word 'irony' means. Read the dawgshit comment i replied to again. He has a nasty habit of going creepy pervy when he gets frustrated. It's another symptom of his mental illness.

Last edited:

Aw poor poor Rat in the Ass. Is that your excuse for stalking and lurking on my thread for well over a year now? Pretty lame excuse dude. Face it, you, Gomer, and dawgshit are just weird obsessive Nazi Meatheads. I mean stalking and lurking on a thread for over a year has to be a meathead record. That's some serious nutter shite there. lol. But hey, you guys do crack me up. So i'll come back from time to time just to kick your Goose Stepper asses. See ya around. :)

Last edited:

Oh boy Rat in the Ass. All this time, and you still haven't updated your Troll spam? That's just plain sad dude. Come back when you get some fresh material. :lol:

Oh, another thing, Dickhead. Don't talk about "fresh material" when all you can do is copy 9/11 Rimjob by calling me "Rat in the Ass". :rofl:

Oh come on Rat in the Ass, you know you've been using that same ole lame Troll Spam for years. You really should be ashamed. You've disgraced your fellow Troll Spammers. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. Get some fresh Troll Spam material. And don't come back till you do. Bye. :)

You just keep trying and failing.

bush-shoe.gif

Ha, Ha. Missed me, Bitch!

Wow! BOOOOSH Troll Spam? Yikes! Gawd, you're one lazy little Troll Spammer. Seriously, i'm ordering you to go and get some fresh Troll Spam. Your old spam shite is soo lame. You are not allowed back on my thread unless you have some new Troll Spam. Off ya go now. See ya.

You just keep trying and failing.

bush-shoe.gif

Ha, Ha. Missed me, Bitch!

Wow! BOOOOSH Troll Spam? Yikes! Gawd, you're one lazy little Troll Spammer. Seriously, i'm ordering you to go and get some fresh Troll Spam. Your old spam shite is soo lame. You are not allowed back on my thread unless you have some new Troll Spam. Off ya go now. See ya.

tmclippie.png

Oh Rat in the Ass, is that all the Troll Spam you have? Man, even fellow Troll Spammers are hatin on you now. You've reached rock bottom dude. Now seriously, i'm ordering you to get yourself some fresh updated Troll Spam. You are not allowed back on my thread till then. Now get on outta here. Bye bye. :)

Last edited:

tmclippie.png

Oh Rat in the Ass, is that all the Troll Spam you have? Man, even fellow Troll Spammers are hatin on you now. You've reached rock bottom dude. Now seriously, i'm ordering you to get yourself some fresh updated Troll Spam. You are not allowed back on my thread till then. Now get on outta here. Bye bye. :)

Gun-nut-NRA.jpg

Ah, Troll Spamming is gay. But that's all Rat in the Ass has. Him and his fellow Nazi meatheads will probably stalk my thread for another year. They're just that loony. lol. But don't let em bully you out of the Forum. Don't give em what they want. Hang in there peeps. See ya. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back