Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCwbfs3OWg]The Sandy Hook Bizarro Show - YouTube[/ame]

Please post said video.............

The one video I saw showed one gun being removed and one shell being cleared from it by a police officer who did seem to know what he was doing though with an unfamiliar firearm. The gun could not be named from the tape but it was not an AR15. That much is certain.......

Ollie, I saw the video.

The scene where a rifle is taken from "Adam Lanza's car" is very clearly faked, as is everything else in the miserable piece of shit video.

Probably a well-choreographed made-for-tv event. I'm leaning more & more that way. How would the American People know any better? Most truly do believe everything they see on the Idiot Box. I've been guilty of that myself. They run the show. We're just a powerless captive audience.

Yeah the whole town was in on it. Especially the families of 20 dead 6 year olds......

Fucking Idiots.........

The whole town wasn't in on it. They're just as clueless as you and i are. It was a very tightly controlled event. And so is the information. Lets face it, you and i would not be able to realistically discern whether or not it was a staged made-for-tv event or reality. We could go round & round on this forever, but the reality is, you and i just can't tell whether it's tv fantasy or reality. Most like to pretend they can tell the difference, but they can't. TV is an incredibly powerful tool. And the powers that be know that better than anyone.

Go tell that to those families, I dare you.............

You would never be allowed to. And i'm sure it wouldn't matter anyway. If they were in on it, why would they tell you? That's why we need a credible independent MSM again in this country. No one in the MSM is currently asking questions or doing their own independent investigating. And that's a real shame. They just take their Government marching-orders now.

So that leaves only average Citizens to do real investigating. But that's very difficult considering most try to shame and shout down those who do ask the questions. Like so many other bizarre events, we'll likely never get the truth on this one. The Government/Media Complex will make sure of that. It's very sad.

Last edited:
Yeah the whole town was in on it. Especially the families of 20 dead 6 year olds......

Fucking Idiots.........

The whole town wasn't in on it. They're just as clueless as you and i are. It was a very tightly controlled event. And so is the information. Lets face it, you and i would not be able to realistically discern whether or not it was a staged made-for-tv event or reality. We could go round & round on this forever, but the reality is, you and i just can't tell whether it's tv fantasy or reality. Most like to pretend they can tell the difference, but they can't. TV is an incredibly powerful tool. And the powers that be know that better than anyone.

But if it was all staged, don't you think the people who actually live there would have noticed? Having noticed, don't you think they would have communicated that to friends, family, and the world at large through the various means available on the internet?

Unless, of course, you are saying that the powers-that-be control all those forms of communication with such a tight grip they can suppress all internet and phone communications in and out of the town, and prevent the residents from ever leaving, or anyone else from entering?

Or maybe you are saying the town simply doesn't exist?

Besides, by your reasoning, you cannot trust ANY news you ever see. Whether it's on broadcast television, or in papers, foreign media or the internet, how do you know those same powers haven't controlled and manipulated the information? That being the case, anything you believe to be true is based not on facts, but instead on your own personal biases and desires. So your belief that Sandy Hook was a hoax is entirely because you want to believe that. After all, there is no information about the situation you can trust to be accurate!

You take suspicion to the furthest extreme you can......selectively. You don't actually question and mistrust everything, just those things that go against your personal CT beliefs. Otherwise, you'd realize that believing any of the reports or videos that you do is just as foolish as believing the news on tv. There's absolutely no reason to think that organizations with the power and influence you assume would be unable to affect internet postings.

It would be easier to take you seriously if you applied your supposed suspicions and questions evenly.

You are a flaming idiot. Anyone who disrespects those children and their families the way you morons are doing needs smacked upside their heads just to get their attention.

There was a nutcase in Sandy Hook who planned to kill for years and you want to make a government conspiracy out of it without a fucking shred of evidence. And not only that you don't even have the entire official story yet......

It's the MSM that caused the questions by trying to report shit too soon that wasn't true. Or that was half fact. And it's assholes like you CT nuts who Make more shit out of nothing...........

Fucking Idiots.........

But if it was all staged, don't you think the people who actually live there would have noticed? Having noticed, don't you think they would have communicated that to friends, family, and the world at large through the various means available on the internet?

Unless, of course, you are saying that the powers-that-be control all those forms of communication with such a tight grip they can suppress all internet and phone communications in and out of the town, and prevent the residents from ever leaving, or anyone else from entering?

Besides, by your reasoning, you cannot trust ANY news you ever see. Whether it's on broadcast television, or in papers, foreign media or the internet, how do you know those same powers haven't controlled and manipulated the information? That being the case, anything you believe to be true is based not on facts, but instead on your own personal biases and desires. So your belief that Sandy Hook was a hoax is entirely because you want to believe that. After all, there is no information about the situation you can trust to be accurate!

You take suspicion to the furthest extreme you can......selectively. You don't actually question and mistrust everything, just those things that go against your personal CT beliefs. Otherwise, you'd realize that believing any of the reports or videos that you do is just as foolish as believing the news on tv. There's absolutely no reason to think that organizations with the power and influence you assume would be unable to affect internet postings.

It would be easier to take you seriously if you applied your supposed suspicions and questions evenly.

Most are just as clueless as you and i are. They saw it all on TV, therefore it has to be real & true. And btw, i'm just as guilty of believing things i see on TV. How would we know any better? We're not in control. We're just a powerless captive audience.

Most are just as clueless as you and i are. They saw it all on TV, therefore it has to be real & true. And btw, i'm just as guilty of believing things i see on TV. How would we know any better? We're not in control. We're just a powerless captive audience.

I don't understand, then, how you come to any conclusions about anything outside your personal experience. And your posts on this site show you obviously do. Since all forms of information and communication are suspect, how do you form any opinion about things you've never seen or experience for yourself, other than to follow your personal biases and desires?

Please post said video.............

The one video I saw showed one gun being removed and one shell being cleared from it by a police officer who did seem to know what he was doing though with an unfamiliar firearm. The gun could not be named from the tape but it was not an AR15. That much is certain.......

Ollie, I saw the video.

The scene where a rifle is taken from "Adam Lanza's car" is very clearly faked, as is everything else in the miserable piece of shit video.
please enlighten me on how it was faked.....a word of warning I'm in the film biz, if you're making shit up ,I will call you on it.

Last edited:
Probably a well-choreographed made-for-tv event. I'm leaning more & more that way. How would the American People know any better? Most truly do believe everything they see on the Idiot Box. I've been guilty of that myself. They run the show. We're just a powerless captive audience.
paulie you don't know shit about how TV or film are produced so stfu..

Go tell that to those families, I dare you.............

You would never be allowed to. And i'm sure it wouldn't matter anyway. If they were in on it, why would they tell you? That's why we need a credible independent MSM again in this country. No one in the MSM is currently asking questions or doing their own independent investigating. And that's a real shame. They just take their Government marching-orders now.

So that leaves only average Citizens to do real investigating. But that's very difficult considering most try to shame and shout down those who do ask the questions. Like so many other bizarre events, we'll likely never get the truth on this one. The Government/Media Complex will make sure of that. It's very sad.
what a pussy you stir up shit and don't have the balls to back it up.. how bout you and I go to sandy hook and you can present your version of events. I'm sure we can rent a space ..

An example is of Adam Lanza's car being checked. Throughout the video - and actual news reports - the car is in the parking lot then later on the back of a flatbed tow truck. In bright daylight. The "car" is then shown "being checked" in a dimly lit, close environment. Uh-uh. A car goes to impound, and straight into the brightly lit impound garage, where it's gone over for forensics - fingerprints, drugs under the seat, etc. They don't piss around in the trunk in the dark. Even if they did, they aren't going to let some yokel with a camera record them.

Speaking of yokels and cameras, there's the argument that the press was kept away from the scene. That's common practice, when's the last time ANYTHING was covered by the press inches away? The cops have to secure the crime scene, and letting a bunch of people swarm around it ruins evidence.

Then there's the story that the media said that there was no semiautomatic gun used. What really happened is that on the night of the shooting news agencies corrected themselves and said they couldn't confirm how many or what types of weapons were used, and they'd wait for the official report.

In the video there's an overhead shot of a triage layout in the fire station parking lot. The video contends that the white objects are fake body bags. They're fucking pillows.

Forum List

Back