Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Please post said video.............

The one video I saw showed one gun being removed and one shell being cleared from it by a police officer who did seem to know what he was doing though with an unfamiliar firearm. The gun could not be named from the tape but it was not an AR15. That much is certain.......

I will try to find the video..sorry,but I have to do a bit of looking-there are so many videos out there!
Anyway,the gun being cleared looks to be a Saiga 12 gauge shotgun,in my humble opinion.
I`m still very interested in the car itself..,not buying that it was Nancy Lanzas car,or Adam Lanzaz car...

[ame=http://youtu.be/wLrxSgkqJQc]Police Find Long Gun In Trunk Of Car In Sandy Hook Parking Lot: Newtown Connecticut School Shooting - YouTube[/ame]

At about the 26 second mark,you see the people in full haz-mat gear hanging around the black Honda,as the cop clears the shotgun...

Hazemat gear would be a good idea when working in what would be a very contaminated area. there are things that you have to do when handling blood. And some pretty stupid things that you can do. with 26 shot up bodies I would thing protection from Biological hazards would be a good idea.......

That is true,BUT...they were no where near bodies,or blood,and the cop handled the gun BEFORE he gave it to the hazmat crew.

So what? Really?is that your best reply?
You dont think the hazmat crew should have handled the gun first?
You dont think it is odd that the trunk of the car was searched at night,at the scene,instead of being sealed,towed,and gone over by experts,as per police procedure?
I understand that the car was already compromised by the first responders that closed the doors,and removed evidence that was clearly seen in early footage,but yeah,...so what?

You dont think it is odd that the trunk of the car was searched at night,at the scene,instead of being sealed,towed,and gone over by experts,as per police procedure?
I understand that the car was already compromised by the first responders that closed the doors,and removed evidence that was clearly seen in early footage,but yeah,...so what?

Just a warning. You're discussion with that Sock Troll will inevitably end with him or her ridiculing you with repetitive 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. I can't tell you what to do, but i thought i would give you the heads up. Your discussions with him or her will always end the same way...You're just a 'Tinfoil Hat-wearing Nut.' Good luck. :)

yea so what your argument such as it is falls apart when you use the phrase should have...

Just a warning. You're discussion with that Sock Troll will inevitably end with him or her ridiculing you with repetitive 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. I can't tell you what to do, but i thought i would give you the heads up. Your discussions with him or her will always end the same way...You're just a 'Tinfoil Hat-wearing Nut.' Good luck. :)
wrong as always paulie, I reserve the tin foil hat moniker for the nuttiest of nut jobs, our new friend strikes me as a mediocre ct're who's had too much Starbucks.

wrong as always paulie, I reserve the tin foil hat moniker for the nuttiest of nut jobs, our new friend strikes me as a mediocre ct're who's had too much Starbucks.

Sure thing SAYIT/candyass/obamerican and so on. Whatever.

Sure thing SAYIT/candyass/obamerican and so on. Whatever.
ok willful ignorance man..

Thanks for the heads-up!
I do this weird thing,where I encourage people to think,but it mostly fails.
Oh,and I hate Starbucks-only an ass-hat would pay 7 dollars for some coffee!
True,my argument does "fall apart" when I ask you to think on your own,or use common sense.
Gimme my tin foil hat!
At least my head is not up my ass,so I can wear it!
I know better to ever try to RATIONALLY try to speak to those with no ears-Im done with you,daws,keep your head in the sand,and enjoy the kool-aid!

Hey@! I never even used the phrase "should have"!
Can you have your mommy read what I posted,please?
really? Quote: Originally Posted by Raincat View Post
You dont think the hazmat crew should have.

might want to get your mommy to wipe the shit out of your eyes!

Hazemat, if that's what they were, were not needed to handle a gun found out side the blood contaminated area. And why would the police have a suspects car towed away from the crime scene before going over it for obvious clues? Also was this the guy who booby trapped his apartment? those could have been bomb suits for all we know. And it is possible that they had cleared the vehicle before the video shows the officer clearing the weapon, which would have been difficult to do in a Hazemat or bomb suit...

If you have any military experience think MOPP4 times 10.....

Hazemat, if that's what they were, were not needed to handle a gun found out side the blood contaminated area. And why would the police have a suspects car towed away from the crime scene before going over it for obvious clues? Also was this the guy who booby trapped his apartment? those could have been bomb suits for all we know. And it is possible that they had cleared the vehicle before the video shows the officer clearing the weapon, which would have been difficult to do in a Hazemat or bomb suit...

MOPP Level 4 — All protection worn.

You sir,have a point there,but still questions remain.
I am a person who scoffed at such "conspiracy theory" ideas myself,but Sandy Hook just looks all wrong to me,in many ways still.

Hey@! I never even used the phrase "should have"!
Can you have your mommy read what I posted,please?
really? Quote: Originally Posted by Raincat View Post
You dont think the hazmat crew should have.

might want to get your mommy to wipe the shit out of your eyes!
Oh,dear..I am sorry,I did say that "should" word!:clap2:
Thank you for your diligence!:clap2:
Im glad that you pointed out that is why my whole argument fell apart right there,waited for another poster to say something,then jumped in,backing him up.
If this is exactly the same thing you wanted to point out to me in the first place,why did you not simply say so right away?:cuckoo:

You sir,have a point there,but still questions remain.
I am a person who scoffed at such "conspiracy theory" ideas myself...

Sandy Hook? Really? You should listen to yourself. You picked a real doozy to get your feet wet. They say once you go foil you never go back to normal.

BTW the latest news is that this nutcase had been planning something for years..........

The gunman behind the shooting massacre at Connecticut’s Sandy Hook Elementary School reportedly compiled extensive research about previous mass murders into a spreadsheet containing roughly 500 people.

The New York Daily News reports that an obsessive Adam Lanza produced a spreadsheet 7 feet long and 4 feet wide in tiny 9-point font that required a special printer on past mass killings and attempted murders.

“We were told [Lanza] had around 500 people on this sheet,” a law enforcement veteran told the newspaper. “Names and the number of people killed and the weapons that were used, even the precise make and model of the weapons. It had to have taken years. It sounded like a doctoral thesis, that was the quality of the research.”

Read more: Sandy Hook gunman reportedly compiled massive spreadsheet on previous killings | Fox News

Forum List

Back