Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
You need to close the top part tight to have a cluster impact, you child. Have never seen a molotov in his life and trying to lecture me, idiot.

Look, can we at least agree that you're a lying scumbag? A reprehensible bit of refuse in the human condition?

The molotov uses a rag in the as an ignition source AND because it blocks vapor escape. They will explode on impact as long as fuel remains in the bottle.

Trying to lie your way out of this just exposes you as stupidly desperate.

The reason you see this subject as shallow and simple, is not because this subject is a shallow simple one lacking details,
it is because your simple shallow mind cant grasp those details on this very subject.

The argument here, which Sandy Hook families are putting in front of a judge (who is apparently not as simple shallow minded as you people here since he agreed to hear it) is the same exact angle I am putting in front of you and you people are unable to understand.

These guns are easy to convert to auto, I even shared a youtube video showing how to. Just because you are stupid and incapable of doing so dont mean others will not, as an example in Sand Hook massacre.

The judge is violating the law with the hopes that a leftist SCOTUS justice with contempt for the Constitution will uphold the absurd and illegal ruling.

If your brother who lives in another state robs a liquor store, should you got to prison? Why, or why not?

And the argument is that; gun manufacturers have done nothing to prevent such applications, on contrary, they enjoyed the popularity of these guns because of this flaw. And they profited some good amounts of money.

A gun manufacturer must produce a product that operates to the specifications advertised. Nothing more.

I get it, you hate civil rights and want to end them. But this doesn't alter reality. As long as the product did not malfunction, causing injury, there is no standing for a suit. A leftist judge violating the law to promote an anti-liberty agenda notwithstanding.

The proof is that; now the gun control laws are pressing their way, they see it could end up bad for them, and started to take action and put proper blocks in place so these guns are not that easily modifiable anymore.

This is a case in court, and seems like there are enough evidence/proof that court agreed to hear it.

We all going to see the result.

But we all know something very OBVIOUS: people who think this case is something simple and they have all the answers in simple words, are simply simple minded who are INCAPABLE of thinking and analyzing, BLIND to see any angles, and more than all, STUPID to compare it with cars and knives and bottles (?@!##!@ wtf)

Its that simple, for your simple mind, so you can understand, as a change in your life........

First off, what country are you from? Clearly not America. You of the left seek to end civil rights, you are waging war on the United States Constitution. Many here have sworn an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. You are a foreign enemy, and this judge is a domestic enemy. You both must be stopped through any means. You will not end this nation without a fight that you have never reckoned for.

Because Walmart gets tax breaks,

They do? Not a one of you Bolsheviks has been able to support this lie so far.

is a multi-billion dollar company and doesn't pay it's employees a living wage, who do you think picks up the slack? We do.

So your claim is that if Walmart did NOT employ low skill workers, there would be less welfare?

Are you REALLY this dumb?

Because Walmart gets tax breaks,

They do? Not a one of you Bolsheviks has been able to support this lie so far.

is a multi-billion dollar company and doesn't pay it's employees a living wage, who do you think picks up the slack? We do.

So your claim is that if Walmart did NOT employ low skill workers, there would be less welfare?

Are you REALLY this dumb?

Wal-Mart Subsidy Watch - brought to you by Good Jobs First

You need to close the top part tight to have a cluster impact, you child. Have never seen a molotov in his life and trying to lecture me, idiot.

Look, can we at least agree that you're a lying scumbag? A reprehensible bit of refuse in the human condition?

The molotov uses a rag in the as an ignition source AND because it blocks vapor escape. They will explode on impact as long as fuel remains in the bottle.

Trying to lie your way out of this just exposes you as stupidly desperate.

The reason you see this subject as shallow and simple, is not because this subject is a shallow simple one lacking details,
it is because your simple shallow mind cant grasp those details on this very subject.

The argument here, which Sandy Hook families are putting in front of a judge (who is apparently not as simple shallow minded as you people here since he agreed to hear it) is the same exact angle I am putting in front of you and you people are unable to understand.

These guns are easy to convert to auto, I even shared a youtube video showing how to. Just because you are stupid and incapable of doing so dont mean others will not, as an example in Sand Hook massacre.

The judge is violating the law with the hopes that a leftist SCOTUS justice with contempt for the Constitution will uphold the absurd and illegal ruling.

If your brother who lives in another state robs a liquor store, should you got to prison? Why, or why not?

And the argument is that; gun manufacturers have done nothing to prevent such applications, on contrary, they enjoyed the popularity of these guns because of this flaw. And they profited some good amounts of money.

A gun manufacturer must produce a product that operates to the specifications advertised. Nothing more.

I get it, you hate civil rights and want to end them. But this doesn't alter reality. As long as the product did not malfunction, causing injury, there is no standing for a suit. A leftist judge violating the law to promote an anti-liberty agenda notwithstanding.

The proof is that; now the gun control laws are pressing their way, they see it could end up bad for them, and started to take action and put proper blocks in place so these guns are not that easily modifiable anymore.

This is a case in court, and seems like there are enough evidence/proof that court agreed to hear it.

We all going to see the result.

But we all know something very OBVIOUS: people who think this case is something simple and they have all the answers in simple words, are simply simple minded who are INCAPABLE of thinking and analyzing, BLIND to see any angles, and more than all, STUPID to compare it with cars and knives and bottles (?@!##!@ wtf)

Its that simple, for your simple mind, so you can understand, as a change in your life........

First off, what country are you from? Clearly not America. You of the left seek to end civil rights, you are waging war on the United States Constitution. Many here have sworn an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. You are a foreign enemy, and this judge is a domestic enemy. You both must be stopped through any means. You will not end this nation without a fight that you have never reckoned for.

My suggestion to you, dont bother with subjects your brain cant get a hold of.
These are complicated issues that are way above your head. You are just a simpleton trying to survive day to day.

With this brain capacity, your civil rights are limited to what you are offered... You dont have the imagination for anything beyond.

You put marbles in the molotov for it to have any particle effect idiot. You have to block the tight end as good as you can with tight material, so it explodes to have the marbles spread around like bullets.

DO it the way you described in your first post, you wont only burn yourself alive, also will make a good youtube idiot video for us to laugh at....

These are complicated issues that are way above your head. You are just a simpleton trying to survive day to day.

What country are you in? Sweden? Denmark? Germany?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Complicated? Well, no. There are those who seek to infringe civil rights - you for instance - who imagine that spurious arguments founded on logical fallacy will allow you to crush the rights of others.

But let me clue you in sparky, that you "see" the Emperors new clothes is not the evidence that you are wise that you think it is.

With this brain capacity, your civil rights are limited to what you are offered... You dont have the imagination for anything beyond.

In America, our founding fathers had the wisdom to enumerate certain rights that thugs and villains are expressly forbidden to infringe. The right to keep and bear arms are only second to the right of speech and religion, which you thugs are fighting equally to crush.

You put marbles in the molotov for it to have any particle effect idiot. You have to block the tight end as good as you can with tight material, so it explodes to have the marbles spread around like bullets.

That would be shrapnel, retard. Partials can be the glass and the gas. Seriously, you are so desperate to make your lie true that you are making a complete fool of yourself, Fritz.

DO it the way you described in your first post, you wont only burn yourself alive, also will make a good youtube idiot video for us to laugh at....

Yawn.

The point your clearly lack the wits to grasp is that weapons to kill large numbers are common and outlawing the one weapon with clear defensive properties will do nothing to stop those who want to slaughter others. NOR is saving lives the intent of you thugs and villains, quite the opposite. You seek disarmed victims.

What country are you in? Sweden? Denmark? Germany?

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Complicated? Well, no. There are those who seek to infringe civil rights - you for instance - who imagine that spurious arguments founded on logical fallacy will allow you to crush the rights of others.

But let me clue you in sparky, that you "see" the Emperors new clothes is not the evidence that you are wise that you think it is.

In America, our founding fathers had the wisdom to enumerate certain rights that thugs and villains are expressly forbidden to infringe. The right to keep and bear arms are only second to the right of speech and religion, which you thugs are fighting equally to crush.

That would be shrapnel, retard. Partials can be the glass and the gas. Seriously, you are so desperate to make your lie true that you are making a complete fool of yourself, Fritz.

Yawn.

The point your clearly lack the wits to grasp is that weapons to kill large numbers are common and outlawing the one weapon with clear defensive properties will do nothing to stop those who want to slaughter others. NOR is saving lives the intent of you thugs and villains, quite the opposite. You seek disarmed victims.

Shrapnel are not particles ha...

Thats how smart you are...

Appears the No's still have it. Thanks for voting to all who voted......................Didn't expect this long of a battle......

LOL

Fetuses aren't children? That's your argument? Seriously? Did your mother consider you her child when you were in the womb? On the off chance that you found a willing mate and procreated, were you indifferent to the life growing in your wife's womb? Did you actually care for it once it was born? What is it with you culture of death, pro-abortion types? Why do you hate humanity so much? Did your mother beat you as a child?

Reported for attacking families.

My mom had several miscarriages. She didn't consider that the same as a baby she actualy had and raised. We don't hold funerals over tampons, we put them in the medical waste bin.

Next lame argument?
Tissue?

I guess you forgot what happened in the industrialized country of Norway where a liberal left wing nut job went out to a children's retreat and executed kids just having fun(why do liberals have to ruin the fun of others?) Mass Murderer Smirks at Sentence Oops,

Do you even read your own links, Stupid?

Anders Breivik, a rightwing extremist who admitted to carrying out the massacre in an effort to battle "multiculturalism" in Europe, had previously said that being declared insane -- as prosecutors requested -- would have been the "ultimate humiliation." The 21-year sentence is the maximum under Norwegian law but can be extended later if Breivik is still deemed to be a threat to society.

Sweet evil Jesus, you do realize that "liberal" is an actual set of beliefs, and "not just something I can throw at anyone I don't like".

Oops, we weren't supposed to remember this right Joe? Instead of going after the inanimate object that does no harm, go after the EVIL liberals, execute them, and guess what? No repeat offenders. I say hang the murderers on national TV showing how they piss and shit their pants while they wiggle and squirm as their life breath slowly escapes their lips. Watch how their eyes bug out because there is no oxygen going to them or the brain. In todays technological world, there cant be a mix up where the courts could send an innocent man to the gallows.

wow, dude, do you like watch snuff films when you aren't here?

The problem with your approach is that it only takes effect AFTER the nutjob has killed a pre-school full of children. That really doesn't help the parents of the kids who are still dead.

Banning guns, or at least limiting their sale to RESPONSIBLE people, would keep that from happening altogether.

You seem to think that guns are just going to disappear. Lol.
Not at all, with my 2nd amendment right, the liberals CANT take my guns away. If they try, they will have to pry them from my cold dead fingers. It wont be easy either.
BAM!

Forum List

Back