Satan's Role in Christian Religion

samaritans believe in the same GOD as JEWS! DO SOME RESEARCH BRFORE YOU LOOK SO SILLY.

Religiously the Samaritans are adherents of Samaritanism, an Abrahamic religion, the most closely related to Judaism. Based on the Samaritan Pentateuch,[3] Samaritans assert their worship is the true religion of the ancient Israelites prior to the Babylonian Exile, preserved by those who remained in the Land of Israel, as opposed to Judaism, which they assert is a related but altered and amended religion, brought back by those returning from the Babylonian exile.

They thought they were a different religion and that Judaism had gotten it wrong.
But you would know better, of course.
Muslims believe in the Abrahamic god as well.

Why compound your ignorance here??? muslims believe in a FALSE god. DO SOME RESEARCH!!! MUSLIMS hate JEWS and to them Jesus IS NOT THE Son of God!!!

That's also true of the Samaritans.
Ain't that a kick in the head.

They pretend to be enlightened, saved, whatever, and then attempt to get people to defy the laws of God...Know any anyone like that?

You?

hit you square in the gut did it?

Psst.

I'm not the one who worships a false triune mangod and teaches others to set aside the laws of God and do the same.......... you do.....

Bovine.gif

On the sides of my head what may look like ordinary ears are in reality finely tuned crap detectors.

Last edited:
sometimes I wonder why people who don't like to talk about religion hang around a religion forum......

BTW, did you notice the title of this forum?

What is ethical about hungry and homeless children?
Im trying to remember the last time I saw an Athiest food kitchen that feeds the poor and provides them groceries. Im trying to recall the last homeless shelter that is not Christian. What. Are the roots of the Salvation Army, goodwill, YMCA, the Red Cross...

So many Christian organizations and churches do so much for the community. I cannot think of one athiest group that compares and does as much as Christians

True. Not only that but the head of the Salvation Army doesn't bet paid the huge salaries that some of the more secular charity heads do.

My favorite charities are the ones that actually help folks in need instead of pocketing the donations for themselves.

1) The Salvation Army
2) Habitat for Humanity
3) Denver Rescue Mission (my local favorite).

Psst.

I'm not the one who worships a false triune mangod and teaches others to set aside the laws of God and do the same.......... you do.....

Bovine.gif

On the sides of my head what may look like ordinary ears are in reality finely tuned crap detectors.

Almost as good as your usual blah blah blah...

Are you denying that you worship a triune mangod? Do you deny teaching others to set aside the laws of God worship a man? Do you deny misleading others by claiming that your idolatrous worship of that which is not God is the way to eternal life? Do you not claim to be a man of God divinely inspired to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ?

Is there anything good left inside of you?

Psst.

Bovine.gif

Are you denying that you worship a triune mangod? Do you deny teaching others to set aside the laws of God worship a man? Do you deny misleading others by claiming that your idolatrous worship of that which is not God is the way to eternal life? Do you not claim to be a man of God divinely inspired to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ?

I'll tell you exactly what I believe.

I BELIEVE in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, And of all things visible and invisible:

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten son of God, Begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made: Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, And was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate. He suffered and was buried, And the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures, And ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead: Whose kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins. And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come.

If this is what you object to then I wear it like a badge of honor. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

BTW, did you notice the title of this forum?

What is ethical about hungry and homeless children?
Im trying to remember the last time I saw an Athiest food kitchen that feeds the poor and provides them groceries. Im trying to recall the last homeless shelter that is not Christian. What. Are the roots of the Salvation Army, goodwill, YMCA, the Red Cross...

So many Christian organizations and churches do so much for the community. I cannot think of one athiest group that compares and does as much as Christians

True. Not only that but the head of the Salvation Army doesn't bet paid the huge salaries that some of the more secular charity heads do.

My favorite charities are the ones that actually help folks in need instead of pocketing the donations for themselves.

1) The Salvation Army
2) Habitat for Humanity
3) Denver Rescue Mission (my local favorite).

Do you like Doctors Without Borders, Amnesty International and UNICEF?

Psst.

Bovine.gif

If they are constantly being barraged by b.s., does that mean your head is full of shit?

Psst.

Bovine.gif

If they are constantly being barraged by b.s., does that mean your head is full of shit?

No, it means I am reading your postings.

Who pulled your chain, anyway? This is a private feud.

I BELIEVE in one God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, And of all things visible and invisible:

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten son of God, Begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made: Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, .

Good, admitting that you worship a man is a breakthrough. Now, I will assume that a man of the cloth read the Bible and already knows that this is idolatry, a violation of divine law under penalty of death..

why do you do it?

And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins. And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, And the life of the world to come. .

You do know that it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of a ghost. And how is it that what you profess to believe is the Holy Spirit has not done in 2000 years even one single thing that Jesus said that he would be sent by God to do, when he came, if he came at Pentecost? John 16:1-15

If this is what you object to then I wear it like a badge of honor. .

No, I couldn't care less what you profess to believe. You could masturbate to images of false gods all you like. What I object to is your attempt to mislead others into defying the commands of God by desecrating the teachings of Jesus and preaching a false gospel of a false triune Jesus with a false message of a false salvation.,

And yes, I already know that you wear your sin like a badge of honor so why would you deny that your entire religion is based on lies?

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

LOL... great choice of a verse to post!

when Jesus said that 'Satan was a murderer from the beginning; he was referring to the story of Adam and Eve where the talking serpent in the garden of Eden deceived them into defying the command of God with the false promise that they would not die, but their eyes will be opened and they will become like God"

Like Satan you teach people to set aside the commands of God, worship a man, and that they will not die but will receive eternal life.

Murder is what you do, death is what you are devoted to, and sin is what you wear like a badge of honor.

you can't fool me, soon, very soon, there wont be a single person left on the planet who you can fool.

Now, isn't that good news?

YES!!! GOD BECAME A MAN,TO SAVE MAN FROM SIN.==JESUS=who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Philippians 2:6

YES!!! GOD BECAME A MAN,TO SAVE MAN FROM SIN.==JESUS=who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Philippians 2:6

There is no such thing as a god made in the likeness of men. There has never been and never shall be a human being who was God or became God either before, during or after their human existence.

There is only one God who is incorporeal, who has no equal, and there is no other god in existence above or below him.

In spite of all of your incessant blubbering about Jesus coming to take you up into the sky, when it comes down to it, you don't have what it takes to rise from the grave and ascend into heaven.

Like Satan's giant black thumbprint on your forehead you don't even have the sense to shut your mouth and stop lying even when caught with blood on your hands.

There is no such thing as a god made in the likeness of men. There has never been and never shall be a human being who was God or became God either before, during or after their human existence.

There is only one God who is incorporeal, who has no equal, and there is no other god in existence above or below him.

In spite of all of your incessant blubbering about Jesus coming to take you up into the sky, when it comes down to it, you don't have what it takes to rise from the grave and ascend into heaven.

Like Satan's giant black thumbprint on your forehead you don't even have the sense to shut your mouth and stop lying even when caught with blood on your hands.

SO you deny the TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!!====GOD BECAME A MAN,TO SAVE MAN FROM SIN.==JESUS=who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Philippians 2:6

SO you deny the TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!!====GOD BECAME A MAN,TO SAVE MAN FROM SIN.==JESUS=who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Philippians 2:6

I didn't stutter. You do not preach the truth or Gods word.

What you believe in is a lie, what you preach is a lie,........ you are a liar.

and your inability to refrain from sin that scripture clearly promises results in death is evidence that you have been consigned by God to total and complete destruction.

Last edited:

And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten son of God, Begotten of his Father before all worlds, God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father, By whom all things were made: Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man, .

Good, admitting that you worship a man is a breakthrough. Now, I will assume that a man of the cloth read the Bible and already knows that this is idolatry, a violation of divine law under penalty of death..

why do you do it?

You do know that it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of a ghost. And how is it that what you profess to believe is the Holy Spirit has not done in 2000 years even one single thing that Jesus said that he would be sent by God to do, when he came, if he came at Pentecost? John 16:1-15

If this is what you object to then I wear it like a badge of honor. .

No, I couldn't care less what you profess to believe. You could masturbate to images of false gods all you like. What I object to is your attempt to mislead others into defying the commands of God by desecrating the teachings of Jesus and preaching a false gospel of a false triune Jesus with a false message of a false salvation.,

And yes, I already know that you wear your sin like a badge of honor so why would you deny that your entire religion is based on lies?

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

LOL... great choice of a verse to post!

when Jesus said that 'Satan was a murderer from the beginning; he was referring to the story of Adam and Eve where the talking serpent in the garden of Eden deceived them into defying the command of God with the false promise that they would not die, but their eyes will be opened and they will become like God"

Like Satan you teach people to set aside the commands of God, worship a man, and that they will not die but will receive eternal life.

Murder is what you do, death is what you are devoted to, and sin is what you wear like a badge of honor.

you can't fool me, soon, very soon, there wont be a single person left on the planet who you can fool.

Now, isn't that good news?

The RCC describes a condition they call "invincible ignorance". If I didn't know what they meant by that I would say you are invincibly ignorant, but in reality you have what is known as "vincible ignorance". No matter how you slice it, it's still ignorance.

Last edited:
Isaiah 14

English Standard Version (ESV)

For the Lord will have compassion on Jacob and will again choose Israel, and will set them in their own land, and sojourners will join them and will attach themselves to the house of Jacob. And the peoples will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them in the Lord's land as male and female slaves. They will take captive those who were their captors, and rule over those who oppressed them.

When the Lord has given you rest from your pain and turmoil and the hard service with which you were made to serve, you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon:

“How the oppressor has ceased,
the insolent fury ceased!
The Lord has broken the staff of the wicked,
the scepter of rulers,
that struck the peoples in wrath
with unceasing blows,
that ruled the nations in anger
with unrelenting persecution.
The whole earth is at rest and quiet;
they break forth into singing.
The cypresses rejoice at you,
the cedars of Lebanon, saying,
‘Since you were laid low,
no woodcutter comes up against us.’
Sheol beneath is stirred up
to meet you when you come;
it rouses the shades to greet you,
all who were leaders of the earth;
it raises from their thrones
all who were kings of the nations.
All of them will answer
and say to you:

‘You too have become as weak as we!
You have become like us!’
Your pomp is brought down to Sheol,
the sound of your harps;
maggots are laid as a bed beneath you,
and worms are your covers.

“How you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!
You said in your heart,
‘I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north;
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.’
But you are brought down to Sheol,
to the far reaches of the pit.
Those who see you will stare at you
and ponder over you:
‘Is this the man who made the earth tremble,
who shook kingdoms,
who made the world like a desert
and overthrew its cities,
who did not let his prisoners go home?’
All the kings of the nations lie in glory,
each in his own tomb;
but you are cast out, away from your grave,
like a loathed branch,
clothed with the slain, those pierced by the sword,
who go down to the stones of the pit,
like a dead body trampled underfoot.
You will not be joined with them in burial,
because you have destroyed your land,
you have slain your people.

“May the offspring of evildoers
nevermore be named!
Prepare slaughter for his sons
because of the guilt of their fathers,
lest they rise and possess the earth,
and fill the face of the world with cities.”

“I will rise up against them,” declares the Lord of hosts, “and will cut off from Babylon name and remnant, descendants and posterity,” declares the Lord. “And I will make it a possession of the hedgehog, and pools of water, and I will sweep it with the broom of destruction,” declares the Lord of hosts.

The Lord of hosts has sworn:

“As I have planned,
so shall it be,
and as I have purposed,
so shall it stand,
that I will break the Assyrian in my land,
and on my mountains trample him underfoot;
and his yoke shall depart from them,
and his burden from their shoulder.”

This is the purpose that is purposed
concerning the whole earth,
and this is the hand that is stretched out
over all the nations.
For the Lord of hosts has purposed,
and who will annul it?
His hand is stretched out,
and who will turn it back?

In the year that King Ahaz died came this oracle:

Rejoice not, O Philistia, all of you,
that the rod that struck you is broken,
for from the serpent's root will come forth an adder,
and its fruit will be a flying fiery serpent.
And the firstborn of the poor will graze,
and the needy lie down in safety;
but I will kill your root with famine,
and your remnant it will slay.
Wail, O gate; cry out, O city;
melt in fear, O Philistia, all of you!
For smoke comes out of the north,
and there is no straggler in his ranks.

What will one answer the messengers of the nation?
“The Lord has founded Zion,
and in her the afflicted of his people find refuge.”

Last edited:
little man,when will you learn ALMIGHTY GOD makes the rules not you. God's word says there is no amount of "good" works that will save you but if you have accepted JESUS as your Lord and Savior you will want to do good works, not to buy your salvation but because you have salvation bought for you with the blood and life of JESUS on that Roman cross.

Okay. So Jesus died on the cross to save only those who would worship him.

I do believe Jesus said (I forget the verses) that you should love your neighbor as yourself and your enemies, as well. For he said that even pagans do good to those who do good to them. Why would Jesus so carelessly abandon his teachings and only save a select few who worship him? Jesus gave his life for all people. Jesus just wants people to know that he sacrificed himself for our wellbeing.

I do believe the final words of the Iron Maiden song "For the Greater Good of God" sum it up quite nicely:
He gave his life for us
He fell upon the Cross
To die for all of those
Who never mourn His loss
It wasn't meant for us
To feel the pain again
Tell me why, tell me why

little man,when will you learn ALMIGHTY GOD makes the rules not you. God's word says there is no amount of "good" works that will save you but if you have accepted JESUS as your Lord and Savior you will want to do good works, not to buy your salvation but because you have salvation bought for you with the blood and life of JESUS on that Roman cross.

Okay. So Jesus died on the cross to save only those who would worship him.

I do believe Jesus said (I forget the verses) that you should love your neighbor as yourself and your enemies, as well. For he said that even pagans do good to those who do good to them. Why would Jesus so carelessly abandon his teachings and only save a select few who worship him? Jesus gave his life for all people. Jesus just wants people to know that he sacrificed himself for our wellbeing.

Matthew 7 (ESV)

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Romans 9 (ESV)

I am speaking the truth in Christ—I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit— that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh. They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises. To them belong the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever. Amen.

But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring. For this is what the promise said: “About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.” And not only so, but also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac, though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls— she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” As it is written, “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

What shall we say then? Is there injustice on God's part? By no means! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory— even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? As indeed he says in Hosea,
“Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’
and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’”
“And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’”

And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will be saved, for the Lord will carry out his sentence upon the earth fully and without delay.”

And as Isaiah predicted,
“If the Lord of hosts had not left us offspring,
we would have been like Sodom
and become like Gomorrah.”

What shall we say, then? That Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is, a righteousness that is by faith; but that Israel who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness did not succeed in reaching that law. Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works. They have stumbled over the stumbling stone, as it is written,
“Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense;
and whoever believes in him will not be put to shame.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back