Saw a man walk right out of Harbor Freight with a pressure washer...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
When to Springfield today...closest Harbor Freight...and while I was checking out in the middle of the afternoon, a man walked right out the door with a pressure washer without paying. No license plate.

Cashier says it happens every day. Criminals know they have a policy of not calling the police, only HF loss prevention.

Sad state of affairs.

When to Springfield today...closest Harbor Freight...and while I was checking out in the middle of the afternoon, a man walked right out the door with a pressure washer without paying. No license plate.

Cashier says it happens every day. Criminals know they have a policy of not calling the police, only HF loss prevention.

Sad state of affairs.
Depending on the value of said product that was pinched and state laws, he could either be charged with petit or grand larceny.

Sad state of affairs.
/——/ Chalk it up to reparations.

Sad state of affairs.
Well, I have worse. I saw a guy walking down the street with a large screen TV. It looked brand spanking new, perhaps a floor model I don't know. He was just walking with it, went into a bank to get some air as it was hot out, everyone was looking at him with curiousity. He left and ducked down a side street.

Maybe he pre-paid for the thing. You can't pick up large items in Harbor Freight and walk out the door. You pick up a chit and show it to the cashier and they get the item out of stock.
Unfortunately no, it was a theft. Three employees went out to get the license plate.

They told the cashier he didn't have a plate and to call it in.

At this HF, they bring everything up front to the register after you pay, or out the side door if it's a large item.

But whites do the most shoplifting.
In Springfield I'm sure that is true.

Screenshot_20240527-202907-501.png

Springfield used to be a nice place...but like most cities, it's just a matter of time until it goes downhill.

Screenshot_20240527-203458~2.png

Last edited:
Springfield used to be a nice place...but like most cities, it's just a matter of time until it goes downhill.
Springfield Missouri? It's a shithole. Always has been.

Forum List

Back