Zone1 Saying "Blacks" commit 50% of murders is Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all correlated to having babies one can’t afford and not completing one’s education.
75% of Jewish Babies aborted in America since 1973 would have been born to women who finished their education and who could afford monetarily a child

Massive chip on my shoulder? Isn’t this zone 1? You shouldn’t be levying personal insults at me just because you resent me for pushing back against anti-white raxism. Mods should set a better example.
Report it. Frankly I think I'm showing a hell of restraint for your behavior here. And again, you seem to have ignored the poi ts I made relevant to the topic: inventions. It is seldom just one person who invented something, they built upon prior discoveries. The other thing is who gets the credit? In a society where white males controlled much of the power, if a woman or black invented something...would they get credit? Would it be ignored until a white man "discovered" it?

75% of Jewish Babies aborted in America since 1973 would have been born to women who finished their education and who could afford monetarily a child
I don’t get your point. I hate the idea that ANY Jewish baby, or any baby for that matter, is aborted, unless the fetus has extreme defects likely incompatible with life or the mother’s own health is at risk.

All? So you are saying that is the only cause?
No, there would be personal traits that would make it hard to get out of poverty: poor motivation, lack of discipline, below average intelligence, a nasty or aggressive personality, mental illness, that type of thing. But MOSTLY is out-of-wedlock birth rate.

The people I have worked with for the past six years (I volunteer tutor basics of financial literacy) have almost all been single mothers who had their first baby in their teens. One other was obviously a little mentally slow, and the other had some sort of mood disorder.

Collectivizing members of ANY group for acts they didn't personally commit is racism.

Now, I'll stand back and let the irony soak in.
The irony is that you say this while there are whites still make the same racist comments, have the same racist attitudes, commit the same racist violence, and push the same racist policies as was done in the past.

For that to happen all groups in all ways must take responsibility for their actions. Policing themselves and making it known. There may be reasons for people not doing it...from fear to having a screw everyone else attitude to feeling gains will be lost to any other reason.
Whites such as you and Lisa need to begin taking responsibility for your actions and beliefs.

According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data, in 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281.31 That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.6 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails.

The 50/13 thing is intellectually lazy misuse of percentages to justify racist beliefs. The same goes for per capita. In the per capita equation for crime, it shows that 95,000/100,000 blacks are not criminal offenders. In any measure 95 percent is a high number, meaning that high black crime is a lie.

Collectivizing all blacks together for crimes they didn't personally commit, is racism and black guilt. It's ok to be black, blacks don't have to have black guilt for crimes they've never committed. Funny enough, the same people who cite 13/50, are the same ones who called Don Lemon a racist for saying that white men are the biggest domestic terror threat. By their own logic, they are racist then. This type of racism is mainstream, people try to rationalize their racism through the guise of "facts".
So, holding all white responsible for the actions of a few thousand slave owners and bigots is racism as well? You just shot yourself in the foot.

According to the 2020 Uniform Crime Report Crime data, in 2020, there were 7,173,072, crime offenders in the United States. That 7.1 million is 100 percent of the offenders in America. In 2020 according to the census, the U.S. population was 331,449,281.31 That number is 100 percent of the U.S. population. Out of 331,449,281 citizens, 7,173,072 people or 2.16 percent of the American population were criminal offenders. The 3,642,932 white offenders were 1.09 percent of the American population. The 2,122,038 black offenders were 0.6 percent of the American population. This is where the 13 percent excuse fails.

The 50/13 thing is intellectually lazy misuse of percentages to justify racist beliefs. The same goes for per capita. In the per capita equation for crime, it shows that 95,000/100,000 blacks are not criminal offenders. In any measure 95 percent is a high number, meaning that high black crime is a lie.
Moron the black population is 1/5th the size of the white population but accounts for 1/3rd of all crime. By your own numbers.

Please stay on topic going forward, thanks in advance

Moron the black population is 1/5th the size of the white population but accounts for 1/3rd of all crime. By your own numbers.
Wrong. 2 percent of the population committed crimes. .06 percent of that was black.

Understand that.

Whites such as you and Lisa need to begin taking responsibility for your actions and beliefs.
My actions and beliefs are fine. I’m a law-abiding citizen, pay my taxes, volunteer in the community, and am supportive to my family and friends. I simply don’t blame racism for all the problems within the black community, which goes against what you require from whites.

Perhaps it’s time you to take responsible for how you are making blacks look bad with your racist and hostile attitude.

Again with this? You are talking absolutes, which is meaningless when blacks are such a minority. On a per-capita basis, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Your denying the obvious isn’t going to help blacks advance one iota.

This is what he pretends not to get:

Let’s say I’m on a street corner, at night, alone, and two blacks guys are walking toward me. The odds are they will not hurt me. However, the odds are greater that they will hurt me than if they were two white guys approaching. Simple stats.

(On a side note, were you a gunnery sergeant in the Marines? My work had me cross paths with a real nice Gunny Sergeant down in Quantico.)

So, holding all white responsible for the actions of a few thousand slave owners and bigots is racism as well? You just shot yourself in the foot.
No, the government is responsible. And the laws that government made applied to everybody. Whites who weren't bigots got jobs blacks were denied. Whites who were no bigots benefitted from apartheid. This is a situation that involves the governments of this nation. What happened was not a matter of a few individuals. You do not seem to have the intelligence to understand that. It's either that, or you are purposefully dishonest.

Wrong. 2 percent of the population committed crimes. .06 percent of that was black.

Understand that.
Using the whole numbers, and not per capita numbers.

Understand that.
And blacks are only 14% of the population - so still committing a disproportionate level of crime. Understand that.

Denial of the problems among the black underclass is a way of condoning them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back