Zone1 Saying "Blacks" commit 50% of murders is Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same could be said for you, IM2.
No. And this is the problem whites like you have with your dumb assumptions based on the race baited crap you get fed as a "conservative." I've worked in the black community to improve things. I have seen what stands in the way. I'm not a white man who only reads right wing garbage then issues opinions about black people thinking that you can disagree with blacks on what needs to be done only because you are white and you say so.

I have seen the problem and it is my personal responsibility to point it out whenever and whenever I have the chance.

No. And this is the problem whites like you have with your dumb assumptions based on the race baited crap you get fed as a "conservative." I've worked in the black community to improve things. I have seen what stands in the way. I'm not a white man who only reads right wing garbage then issues opinions about black people thinking that you can disagree with blacks on what needs to be done only because you are white and you say so.

I have seen the problem and it is my personal responsibility to point it out whenever and whenever I have the chance.
:rolleyes-41: Do you really believe anybody on this board believes you?
You should fish, because you can tell some whoppers. :clap2:

I am correct.

Percapita shows this: 95,000/100,000 blacks are not criminal offenders.

SHROffenderDemoTable3.jpg

SHROffenderDemoTable3.jpg

I am talking about criminal offenders. All crimes. Homicide is one crime. And whites lead in violent crime.

I used the 2020 UCR Criminal offender data.

But the bottom line is that 13 percent of the population are not committing 50 percent of the murders.

I am talking about criminal offenders. All crimes. Homicide is one crime. And whites lead in violent crime.

I used the 2020 UCR Criminal offender data.

But the bottom line is that 13 percent of the population are not committing 50 percent of the murders.
Why not link it so we can look at your numbers

With your attitudes the only thing you have done in the black community is to make things worse. Instead of recognizing that things are immensely better than they were in the sixties all you complain about is that things aren't perfect overnight. Attitudes like yours make things worse, not better, since your crap antagonizes the very people you need to make things better. Fewer and fewer people are willing to help you; viewing you as ingrates who don't appreciate all the help you have already received. If all you are going to do is complain, what incentives do ANYONE have to help you and give you even more to complain about?

Last edited:
Again with this? You are talking absolutes, which is meaningless when blacks are such a minority. On a per-capita basis, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Your denying the obvious isn’t going to help blacks advance one iota.
What happens if you break it down by class? Do poor blacks commit more crimes than poor whites? Do middle class blacks commit more crime than middle class whites?

With your attitudes the only thing you have done in the black community is to make things worse. Instead of recognizing that things are immensely better than they were in the sixties all you complain about is that things aren't perfect overnight. Attitudes like yours make things worse, not better, since your crap antagonizes the very people you need to make things better. Fewer and fewer people are willing to help you; viewing you as ingrates who don't appreciate all the help you have already received. If all you are going to do is complain, what incentives do ANYONE have to help you and give you even more to complain about?
According to who? Some racist white dude online who believes that blacks should be happy to be in America?

My attitude has gotten me respect in my hometown and pretty much the whole state. All what help have we recieved? Who are the people thinking we are ingrates?

Let's get something straight here white --- there are WHITES who are members of this forum who despise you and the other racists. When you talk about the way blacks see things, the more whites like you don't like us, the more we know that we're telling the truth.

You are either delusional, suffer from psychosis, are severely mentally handicapped, suffer from dementia or you are a purposefully dishonest POS that lies to yourself about America and believe that your whiteness gives you permission to try forcing others to accept the lies you tell yourself. Whites have complained for nigh on 246 consecutive years despite being given damn near everything a government can give it's citizens. So STFU.

What happens if you break it down by class? Do poor blacks commit more crimes than poor whites? Do middle class blacks commit more crime than middle class whites?
That's a good question Coyote.

Research shows that regardless of race, poor people commit the most violent crime. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, from 2008 through 2012, “persons in poor households at or below the federal poverty level had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households. This pattern of poor people having the highest rates of violence was consistent for both whites and blacks.”

For the period 2008-12:
  • Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).
  • Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8-2.5 per 1,000).
  • The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.
  • Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).
  • Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).
  • Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).
Erika Harrell, Lynn Langton, Marcus Berzofsky, Lance Couzens, Hope Smiley-McDonald, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008-2012, NCJ Number 248384, November 2014, Household Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008-2012

Notice the numbers per capita when all else is the same. Across the board, poor whites had higher per capita violence rates than poor blacks.

We are coming full circle. Poverty is linked to crime, and since a greater percentage of blacks live under the poverty line than whites, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime. And the main reason blacks are more likely to be poor than whites is the former’s 72% oit of wedlock birthrate.

Correct for that, and the crime rate between blacks and whites would equalize.

According to who? Some racist white dude online who believes that blacks should be happy to be in America?

My attitude has gotten me respect in my hometown and pretty much the whole state. All what help have we recieved? Who are the people thinking we are ingrates?

Let's get something straight here white --- there are WHITES who are members of this forum who despise you and the other racists. When you talk about the way blacks see things, the more whites like you don't like us, the more we know that we're telling the truth.

You are either delusional, suffer from psychosis, are severely mentally handicapped, suffer from dementia or you are a purposefully dishonest POS that lies to yourself about America and believe that your whiteness gives you permission to try forcing others to accept the lies you tell yourself. Whites have complained for nigh on 246 consecutive years despite being given damn near everything a government can give it's citizens. So STFU.
I'm not a racist. I don't give a damn what race anyone is. As for your alleged "respect", I will believe it when you identify yourself so I can verify what you say. You lie and distort so much that I wouldn't believe you if you said the sun was hot without two independent witnesses and a scientific evaluation.

That's a good question Coyote.

Research shows that regardless of race, poor people commit the most violent crime. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, from 2008 through 2012, “persons in poor households at or below the federal poverty level had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households. This pattern of poor people having the highest rates of violence was consistent for both whites and blacks.”

For the period 2008-12:
  • Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).
  • Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8-2.5 per 1,000).
  • The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.
  • Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).
  • Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).
  • Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).
Erika Harrell, Lynn Langton, Marcus Berzofsky, Lance Couzens, Hope Smiley-McDonald, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008-2012, NCJ Number 248384, November 2014, Household Poverty and Nonfatal Violent Victimization, 2008-2012

Notice the numbers per capita when all else is the same. Across the board, poor whites had higher per capita violence rates than poor blacks.
Every time I ask this question (and it isn’t the first time) I get crickets. The causes of poverty and crime is far from simple. There are so many variables that go into It. When people go into looking only at race, they aren’t getting the entire picture…nor do they want to. Everyone wants either a one size fits all solution (Dems) or one cause fits all blame (Pubs).

Every time I ask this question (and it isn’t the first time) I get crickets. The causes of poverty and crime is far from simple. There are so many variables that go into It. When people go into looking only at race, they aren’t getting the entire picture…nor do they want to. Everyone wants either a one size fits all solution (Dems) or one cause fits all blame (Pubs).
Race has nothing to do with either poverty or financial success. You are correct that it has many causes, but education and living a responsible life style are a near guarantee of not being poor. Unfortunately poor decisions breed poor decisions. It's tough for someone who has no positive role models to develop the skills necessary to succeed. I expect the children of successful Blacks to be no less successful than the children of successful members of all the other races, creeds and nationalities.

No. It’s not. Thread headline is ridiculous on its face. The claim is either correct or it’s not. But even if mistaken, that doesn’t make it “racist.”

These endless nonsensical threads about “racism” in everything are tiresome and disingenuous.

Collectivizing all blacks together for crimes they didn't personally commit, is racism and black guilt. It's ok to be black, blacks don't have to have black guilt for crimes they've never committed. Funny enough, the same people who cite 13/50, are the same ones who called Don Lemon a racist for saying that white men are the biggest domestic terror threat. By their own logic, they are racist then. This type of racism is mainstream, people try to rationalize their racism through the guise of "facts".
🙄. The truth value of the OP is zero. The claim of the thread headline is ridiculous on its face. If 100 crimes are committed and 50 are committed by black people, the saying that 50% of crimes are committed by blacks is just a mathematical fact.

It can be neither racist nor non-racist. If the percentage is mistaken, the claim can be either understated or overstated. But it’s not necessarily “racist,” either way.

Race has nothing to do with either poverty or financial success. You are correct that it has many causes, but education and living a responsible life style are a near guarantee of not being poor. Unfortunately poor decisions breed poor decisions. It's tough for someone who has no positive role models to develop the skills necessary to succeed. I expect the children of successful Blacks to be no less successful than the children of successful members of all the other races, creeds and nationalities.
Good points, but you can live a responsible lifestyle, work hard, and still be poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back