School Told to Call Kids ‘Purple Penguins’ Because ‘Boys and Girls’ Is Not Inclusive to Transgender

So many hysterical conservatives. They "feel" something must be true, so they're not going to let a silly thing like a complete lack of any evidence convince them otherwise. After all, they never have before. We here in the reason-based community, the liberals, can only shake our heads sadly at such emotion-based lifestyles.

Have a good cry, conservatives. Get it all out. And add this to your list of urban legends that you will forever believe. You know, same old same old.

Who are you quoting with "feel?"

And wow, you're really upset about this. Calm down, no reason to have a coronary. It's OK.

So many hysterical conservatives. They "feel" something must be true, so they're not going to let a silly thing like a complete lack of any evidence convince them otherwise. After all, they never have before. We here in the reason-based community, the liberals, can only shake our heads sadly at such emotion-based lifestyles.

Have a good cry, conservatives. Get it all out. And add this to your list of urban legends that you will forever believe. You know, same old same old.

"The Schools are going nuts indoctrinating Children as Liberals.. We need to take them back."

The OP is a liar, of course.

Not only is there no evidence of 'indoctrination,' there is also no evidence this 'policy' is advocated by any 'liberal.'

C_Clayton_Jones

Poor C, no integrity.......unless of course you are Gay and support this stupidity.
If you support it just butch up and say so.

Some may say that the fact that Obama, a "community organizer" within the meaning attributed to it by Alinsky, who never had a job and who was only an "adjunct" title away from being unemployed, was elected President not once but twice, notwithstanding his record as the most liberal member of the Senate during his abbreviated term. Obama's leftist views are not the majority views, regardless of the vote. The electorate was duped by "hope and change" and other emotive based tripe.

If people are this fucking stupid, then I suspect a very effective dumbing-down campaign has been implemented in our public schools.

We all see it, Clayton. Quit acting like an asshole. You are a dog turd.

Some may say that the fact that Obama, a "community organizer" within the meaning attributed to it by Alinsky, who never had a job and who was only an "adjunct" title away from being unemployed, was elected President not once but twice, notwithstanding his record as the most liberal member of the Senate during his abbreviated term. Obama's leftist views are not the majority views, regardless of the vote. The electorate was duped by "hope and change" and other emotive based tripe.

One paragraph...did you hit all the rightwing talking points?
Muslim.......nope
Birth certificate.....nope
Teleprompter.....nope
Hates whites.....nope
Golf.....nope
Marxist/Communist/Fascist....nope

Overall, I give your post a FAIL
Obama had absolutely zero experience with governing and foreign policy. It shows, glaringly.

I'll keep that in mind when Republicans run Cruz, Paul, or Rubio

"The Schools are going nuts indoctrinating Children as Liberals.. We need to take them back."

The OP is a liar, of course.

Not only is there no evidence of 'indoctrination,' there is also no evidence this 'policy' is advocated by any 'liberal.'

C_Clayton_Jones

Poor C, no integrity.......unless of course you are Gay and support this stupidity.
If you support it just butch up and say so.

If people are this fucking stupid, then I suspect a very effective dumbing-down campaign has been implemented in our public schools.

We all see it, Clayton. Quit acting like an asshole. You are a dog turd.

One paragraph...did you hit all the rightwing talking points?
Muslim.......nope
Birth certificate.....nope
Teleprompter.....nope
Hates whites.....nope
Golf.....nope
Marxist/Communist/Fascist....nope

Overall, I give your post a FAIL
Obama had absolutely zero experience with governing and foreign policy. It shows, glaringly.

I'll keep that in mind when Republicans run Cruz, Paul, or Rubio
Please do. Obama should be polishing their shoes and serving them coffee.

Purple penguins? Why purple? Why penguins? Don't pretend to understand everyting people do but usually I can come up with something. Not here though. :)
I think calling them purple penguins is discriminatory towards yellow, green and pink penguins. I want this bigotry stopped! When will yellow, green and pink penguins finally get the equal status and treatment they deserve? And don't even get me started on blue penguins!

Probably a case to be made it's discriminatory against actual transgendered people. You're not TG because you're a boy who wants to wear and identify as a girl, you're a crossdresser. :)

Purple penguins? Why purple? Why penguins? Don't pretend to understand everyting people do but usually I can come up with something. Not here though. :)
I think calling them purple penguins is discriminatory towards yellow, green and pink penguins. I want this bigotry stopped! When will yellow, green and pink penguins finally get the equal status and treatment they deserve? And don't even get me started on blue penguins!

Probably a case to be made it's discriminatory against actual transgendered people. You're not TG because you're a boy who wants to wear and identify as a girl, you're a crossdresser. :)
People who cannot accept who they are, are mentally ill. I think that's the term you're looking for..

People who cannot accept who they are, are mentally ill. I think that's the term you're looking for..
So do accept that you are a homophobic bigot yet?

Nah. Don't most of us say how we're trying to improve ourselves and become better people? :)

You're a Christophobic heterophobic bigot. Now we're all equal.

I'm a heterosexual christian, so I can't be Christophobic or heterophobic.

Nah. Don't most of us say how we're trying to improve ourselves and become better people? :)

Not when the denial of reality includes looking between one's own legs and declaring that what one sees isn't there. Then it bumps up into "mentally ill", de facto.

Then you're ignorant of you're own Christian teachings. Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament and Jesus said marriage is a man and a woman.

Not when the denial of reality includes looking between one's own legs and declaring that what one sees isn't there. Then it bumps up into "mentally ill", de facto.
I believe that the DSM says that the definition of a person who is mentally ill/afflicted with delusions is one who is in denial of what is right directly in front of their eyes. That society has indulged this woefully-ill subculture as far as it has is the true shocker. One expects the deranged to act deranged and to do deranged things. One doesn't expect society as a whole to get behind that derangement and label it "normal".

And I think this is the pragmatic side of why Jude 1 was included in the New Testament. Its less about what you think it is and more about not making delusions become reality. That Ist Verboten.

Then you're ignorant of you're own Christian teachings. Homosexuality is condemned in the New Testament and Jesus said marriage is a man and a woman.
“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” [John 8:7 KJV]

“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” [Matthew 22:37-40 KJV]

Let No One Disqualify You Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ. Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions, puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom the whole body, nourished and knit together through its joints and ligaments, grows with a growth that is from God. (Colossians 2:16-19 ESV)

Think that over. He's pointing out three of the old rules and telling them to "let no one pass judgment on you regarding those rules... However, he follows with stating that these are a shadow of things to come.. IOW there may be more rules that should not be judged by man, and the substance of which should or should not be judge by man belongs to Christ, not man. You'll not he's not talking about the commandments but rather these types of jewish rules. You'll note that the rule about gays is right next to the rule about pork.

Last edited:
“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.” [John 8:7 KJV]

“Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” [Matthew 22:37-40 KJV]

Let No One Disqualify You Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ. Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions, puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom the whole body, nourished and knit together through its joints and ligaments, grows with a growth that is from God. (Colossians 2:16-19 ESV)

Think that over. He's pointing out three of the old rules and telling them to "let no one pass judgment on you regarding those rules... However, he follows with stating that these are a shadow of things to come.. IOW more there may be more rules that should not be judged by man, and the substance of which should or should not belongs to Christ.
I love everyone. If you love someone you tell them the truth. God's Word has judged homosexuality and condemned it. You can't cancel scripture with other scriptures. You're twisting scripture to fit your belief. The but bible says to renew your mind with the word of God.

New Testament Scriptures dealing with homosexuality

OK, if you want to carry the bible theme on a bit I'll indulge you.

In Jude 1 nobody was commanded to stone homosexuals. They were commanded instead to reject the spread of their behavior, while simultaneously extending the hand of compassion to the individuals caught up in that forbidden culture.

Oh what a difference context makes eh?

Jude 1:

22: "And of some have compassion, making a difference"

You can read the rest here: Jude 1 - KJV - Online Bible Study

Think that over. He's pointing out three of the old rules and telling them to "let no one pass judgment on you regarding those rules... However, he follows with stating that these are a shadow of things to come.. IOW more there may be more rules that should not be judged by man, and the substance of which should or should not belongs to Christ.
I love everyone. If you love someone you tell them the truth. God's Word has judged homosexuality and condemned it. You can't cancel scripture with other scriptures. You're twisting scripture to fit your belief. The but bible says to renew your mind with the word of God.

Did man or god make your list of new testament scriptures dealing with homosexuality? Did man or god tell you that man is to judge homosexuality and condemn it.

Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ. Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions, puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom the whole body, nourished and knit together through its joints and ligaments, grows with a growth that is from God. (Colossians 2:16-19 ESV)

What part of these scriptures are you saying I'm twisting? That part about you not throwing stones? The part about leaving judgement for some of these rules to christ not man? Which part of your love for me told you that I'm twisting gods word?

In Jude 1 nobody was commanded to stone homosexuals. They were commanded instead to reject the spread of their behavior, while simultaneously extending the hand of compassion to the individuals caught up in that forbidden culture.

Jude 1:

Does reject mean judge, ban, disrespect, slap, sue, throw stones, hinder, attack... Or personally reject? Does extending a hand mean passing laws in the relm of ceasar to smite them down?

Are the jewish laws of the torah that made it into the old testament of the bible to be enforced by god or cesar?

Last edited:
Does reject mean judge, ban, disrespect, slap, sue, throw stones, hinder, attack... Or personally reject?

It means of some to extend compassion, making a difference. You know, god doesn't need to speak to people. Sometimes just reading comprehension will do. :cool-45:

Did man or god make your list of new testament scriptures dealing with homosexuality? Did man or god tell you that man is to judge homosexuality and condemn it.

Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath. These are a shadow of the things to come, but the substance belongs to Christ. Let no one disqualify you, insisting on asceticism and worship of angels, going on in detail about visions, puffed up without reason by his sensuous mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom the whole body, nourished and knit together through its joints and ligaments, grows with a growth that is from God. (Colossians 2:16-19 ESV)

What part of these scriptures are you saying I'm twisting? That part about you not throwing stones? The part about leaving judgement for some of these rules to christ not man? Which part of your love for me told you that I'm twisting gods word?

2 Timothy 3 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching rebuking correcting and training in righteousness

Jude 1:

Does reject mean judge, ban, disrespect, slap, sue, throw stones, hinder, attack... Or personally reject? Does extending a hand mean passing laws in the relm of ceasar to smite them down?

Are the jewish laws of the torah that made it into the old testament of the bible to be enforced by god or cesar?
I love homosexuals enough to tell them the truth. You say you're a Christian, but you reject God's Word.

Forum List

Back