Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

Durham and Barr will show that Stalinist democrats conspired with Ukraine to interfere with the 2016 election.

Watergate is a fucking joke in comparison

Imagine my surprise.

McConnell rejects Democrats’ call for new witnesses in a Senate impeachment trial, such as Mick Mulvaney and John Bolton
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...aa9e20-20b9-11ea-86f3-3b5019d451db_story.html

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Tuesday rejected calls from his Democratic counterpart to subpoena new witnesses in a Senate trial of President Trump, calling it “a strange request at this juncture.”

McConnell was responding to a letter from Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) seeking testimony from senior administration officials, including acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, who declined to appear in House impeachment proceedings.

The House, meanwhile, was expected to move one step closer to impeaching Trump on Tuesday, as the Rules Committee prepared to meet to set the parameters for the historic debate on Wednesday over Trump’s conduct toward Ukraine."

Who polices the police?
If a cop is using their authority for personal gain, that’s a problem, wouldn’t you agree?
If only you could demonstrate this is the case here - eh?
It's not easy when the president decides when he is allowed to be investigated.
I accept your concession of the point.
When you think you can demonstrate Trump acted for personal gain, as you claim, let us know.

They damn well know what witnesses that directly worked with Trump on holding up aid to Ukraine have to say, so they don't want their sworn testimony.

But thats alright, Republicans will get bashed over the head for this shameless cover-up for Trump all the way through elections.

Let’s pull this post back up after Republicans take the House, Senate, and the Presidency next year. See it’s you Dims who are going to get bashed over the head. Anybody without their head up their ass sees this.

Dream on dupe.

Wants the Senate trial to be limited to only what the House presented. He says that’s only fair. He’s an idiot.

it was just on TV. I will add link as soon as it becomes available.

Actually the idea is to put up a link WHEN it becomes available. Before that it's just hot air connected to nothing. The void.

What's the point here anyway? Why WOULDN'T* such a trial be limited to what's presented? Where have you ever seen a trial that ventures off into shit not presented?

(* And no "would" still does not mean "wouldn't".)
But Pogo, wouldn't that mean Schumer couldn't get Mulvaney et al to testify, since it hasn't been presented yet?

I enjoyed Cryin' Chucky's little whinefest on the Senate floor a while ago. He basically said the House did a shit job, so we have to actually put a case together.

Holy cow, what a Schitt Show this entire farce has been.:21:

Schumer dreamed he'd enjoy the same freedom Reid had, but fate intervened, and McConnell brushes him off like a busboy.

Mitch McConnell is nothing but a Trump Humpin Flunky.
and democrats are dishonest pieces of shit

Yep just like the dishonest POS republicans.
Nope take your TDS somewhere else

I know as a Trump Humper you can't see it.

Who polices the police?
If a cop is using their authority for personal gain, that’s a problem, wouldn’t you agree?
If only you could demonstrate this is the case here - eh?
It's not easy when the president decides when he is allowed to be investigated.
I accept your concession of the point.
When you think you can demonstrate Trump acted for personal gain, as you claim, let us know.

Two things stand out that show it was for personal gain.
1. He had his personal lawyer involved. His personal lawyer is only answerable to him. His personal lawyer is only obligated to work for his personal interests. He did not involve the DoJ, whose obligated to work for the public interest. That shows intent.

2. Trump wanted the investigation made public, to be announced by Zelinsky himself. Investigations by the DoJ are kept confidential. It is policy to keep from smearing people even by unfair association until there is something found that can be indicted. A public announcement only serves to harm the person being investigated and shows he intended to use this investigation to harm Biden's candidacy.

Imagine my surprise.

McConnell rejects Democrats’ call for new witnesses in a Senate impeachment trial, such as Mick Mulvaney and John Bolton
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...aa9e20-20b9-11ea-86f3-3b5019d451db_story.html
The GOP Senate should afford the Democrats the same consideration afforded to the GOP by the House Democrats.
Tell us why you disagree.
Schumer is DEMANDING 4 witnesses.

Well, sorry Chuckie boy, but you dems get to call as many witnesses as you allowed the republicans to call, ZERO.

Now go pound sand, Chuckie.

Schumer dreamed he'd enjoy the same freedom Reid had, but fate intervened, and McConnell brushes him off like a busboy.

What a vile thing to say.

1. He had his personal lawyer involved. His personal lawyer is only answerable to him. His personal lawyer is only obligated to work for his personal interests. He did not involve the DoJ, whose obligated to work for the public interest. That shows intent.
Using your personal lawyer in no way necessitates that he is doing your personal business; it is perfectly possible for your personal lawyer to act on your behalf of your public business.
So... :lol: :21: :lol:
2. Trump wanted the investigation made public, to be announced by Zelinsky himself. Investigations by the DoJ are kept confidential.
The Ukraine equivalent to the DoJ is not the DoJ, and you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between said request and the supposed effect you claim .

Wants the Senate trial to be limited to only what the House presented. He says that’s only fair. He’s an idiot.

it was just on TV. I will add link as soon as it becomes available.

Actually the idea is to put up a link WHEN it becomes available. Before that it's just hot air connected to nothing. The void.

What's the point here anyway? Why WOULDN'T* such a trial be limited to what's presented? Where have you ever seen a trial that ventures off into shit not presented?

(* And no "would" still does not mean "wouldn't".)
But Pogo, wouldn't that mean Schumer couldn't get Mulvaney et al to testify, since it hasn't been presented yet?

I don't know those details, I haven't been following. Mainly I'm ragging the OP for putting up a thread before she has a link and expecting to make a point.

Using your personal lawyer in no way necessitates that he is doing your personal business; it is perfectly possible for your personal lawyer to act on your behalf of your public business.
2. Trump wanted the investigation made public, to be announced by Zelinsky himself. Investigations by the DoJ are kept confidential.
The Ukraine equivalent to the DoJ is not the DoJ, and you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between said request and the supposed effect you claim .

1. Better tell Giuliani who has claimed he's doing everything in Ukraine solely as part of his service to his client, Trump. Sorry man, but that's a pretty big stretch.

2. Another huge stretch. It's pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain why Trump might want the investigation made public.

I can see your TDS in your words that you post in these threads

What a vile thing to say.

Well when you are talking about a vile person, what do you want.

Forum List

Back