🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Walker: 2016 Thread

Clinton vs Walker: Who do you pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Won 3 elections in 4 years with margins over 5 each time in a typical liberal state. Took on the unions and won.

Would you vote for Scott Walker in 2016? If it was Walker vs H. Clinton who do you pick?

I'll admit that I was speed reading and clicked H.Clinton thinking it was Rick Scott.

I look forward to learning more about
Won 3 elections in 4 years with margins over 5 each time in a typical liberal state. Took on the unions and won.

Would you vote for Scott Walker in 2016? If it was Walker vs H. Clinton who do you pick?

I voted Clinton for one reason. The day after last election I made a HUGE list of candidates that should have been solid in 2016. (A Romney was a joke, here are the better options thing)

Rubio showed he's uneducated on the gun topic. Christie showed he's big Gov. Wolf in Sheeps clothing (My first pick). Paul tried to speak to black people just like Ross Perot did, he looked just as out of touch and awkward (My second pick then, my primary pick now for the Right). Huckabee could possibly be the best candidate but can't separate church from state (Little rule in the Constitution, freedom of Religion...not freedom to force one religion). I'm still sad to this day that I told my wife "Look out for this Ted Cruz guy. He's very interesting and could solve the Republican situation then BOOM! He played his end game right off the bat shutting down the government and saying UNO!

Republicans are kings of shooting themselves in the foot. I mean, "We will not be dictated by facts this election" should be a sign of major flaws.

If they get brainy, they might see me defending them.

I'm sure they are sweating bullets waiting for you to love them.

At this time, Walker is a favorite for 2016 among conservatives, and there are plenty of VP choices available to him as well who would help put him in the WH.
What are you smoking? He's not even ranking.
Are you kidding? Only governor to survive a recall, targeted by the union machine and won, the guy is charmed. His name comes up every time as a major contender for 2016. He appeals to every faction of the Republican Party. He's a union busting hero. Ask any Republican if they would vote for him.

PUBLIC SECTOR unions, to clarify.

At this time, Walker is a favorite for 2016 among conservatives, and there are plenty of VP choices available to him as well who would help put him in the WH.
What are you smoking? He's not even ranking.
Are you kidding? Only governor to survive a recall, targeted by the union machine and won, the guy is charmed. His name comes up every time as a major contender for 2016. He appeals to every faction of the Republican Party. He's a union busting hero. Ask any Republican if they would vote for him.
None of what you said has anything to do with the polls. He is not at the top of any of them.
Stay tuned.

Well, Wisconsin still has issues with future deficits. Projections show there will be a tax revenue shortfall.

I supplied a resourced overview based on non-partisan numbers.
Despite news of $1.8 billion shortfall, Alberta Darling says Wisconsin has $443 million surplus
Despite news of 1.8 billion shortfall Alberta Darling says Wisconsin has 443 million surplus PolitiFact Wisconsin

Yet, with looming budget shortfalls, Walker's first promise after winning reelection is too cut taxes more which of course lowers tax revenues.
Tax cuts to be a priority for Governor Scott Walker
Tax cuts to be a priority for Governor Scott Walker
Will this be another Kansas?

Forum List

Back