SCOTUS Strikes Down Unconstitutional Texas Abortion Law

Supreme Court strikes restrictive Texas abortion law.

The United States Supreme Count, in a 5-3 Decision has struck down the highly restrictive Texas Abortion Law that required doctors providing abortion services to privileges at hospital in order to perform those services.

The law ignored the fact that such privileges were not required for colonoscopies and other out patient treatment like skin cancer.

Several other states have enacted similar restrictive laws and now those states are going to have fabricate other lies to justify denying Women their Constitutionally Protected Rights.

RePugs claim they do not want the "Government In The Doctors Office" and "Do not want 'The Government' to make decisions", but continue to do both.

Actually, abortion isn't in the Constitution at all, which by the 10th amendment means it's a State power, not a Federal Power. The Supreme Court is a rogue, criminal organization that just makes up law

Still don't know how the constitution works, do you?

Um ... rrrriiiiiggghhhhttttt. What does the Constitution say? Anything you want it to!

The Equal Protection Clause. The one the RePuBliKlans hate.

What does the Equal Protection Clause have to do with abortion? And how to Republicans hate it? No idea what you're talking about

Whoa, my bad. I guess you were actually genuinely concerned with my feelings. Thank you for caring, but I don't give a shit. But if at some point, queer, I do care how you feel about how I feel, I'll let you know. Feel better now, fag?

Yore a hoot. A dumb teabagger hoot.

I'm not a teabagger, gay boy. I wouldn't put you on a diet, I'm way worse. I'd cut you off from government tits ... completely ...

Oh my.Now you think you have some sort of special powers. Just stop a minute so I can catch my breath.

That sounded good to you?

It was funny.

Doesn't take much on the playground for you to get a belly laugh, does it? Blowing bubbles in your milk will do it

The importance of this decision is that it demolishes one of the anti-choicers last hopes for effectively overturning Roe v Wade without actually overturning Roe v Wade.

The United States Supreme Count, in a 5-3 Decision has struck down the highly restrictive Texas Abortion Law that required doctors providing abortion services to privileges at hospital in order to perform those services.

The law ignored the fact that such privileges were not required for colonoscopies and other out patient treatment like skin cancer.

Several other states have enacted similar restrictive laws and now those states are going to have fabricate other lies to justify denying Women their Constitutionally Protected Rights.

RePugs claim they do not want the "Government In The Doctors Office" and "Do not want 'The Government' to make decisions", but continue to do both.

Actually, abortion isn't in the Constitution at all, which by the 10th amendment means it's a State power, not a Federal Power. The Supreme Court is a rogue, criminal organization that just makes up law

Um ... rrrriiiiiggghhhhttttt. What does the Constitution say? Anything you want it to!

What does the Equal Protection Clause have to do with abortion? And how to Republicans hate it? No idea what you're talking about

No law can target a specific class of persons based on their race, religion, gender, gender preference or ethnic origin.

Equal Protection means that all people are treated equally. Abortion Laws unfairly target Women for treatment that is otherwise not available to another class of citizen.

Abortion Laws do not treat Women fairly or equally.

The Texas Law, as written was a direct attempt to limit access to abortion under the guise of medical care. There was no preemptive need to limit access except to prevent abortion, which is against the law.

You cannot claim you do not Government Involved in Health Care, while at the same time involving the Government in Health Care by denying or limiting access to medical care. It's call being a hypocrite.

No law can target a specific class of persons based on their race, religion, gender, gender preference or ethnic origin.

Equal Protection means that all people are treated equally. Abortion Laws unfairly target Women for treatment that is otherwise not available to another class of citizen.

The Texas Law, as written was a direct attempt to limit access to abortion under the guise of medical care. There was no preemptive need to limit access except to prevent abortion, which is against the law.

You cannot claim you do not Government Involved in Health Care, while at the same time involving the Government in Health Care by denying or limiting access to medical care. It's call being a hypocrite.

So it's unequal protection that people with more money can buy more things?

:wtf:

Damn, Mercedes Benz is in deep shit ...

Has Trump bothered to make a statement on this ruling yet? If not, why not?

Yore a hoot. A dumb teabagger hoot.

I'm not a teabagger, gay boy. I wouldn't put you on a diet, I'm way worse. I'd cut you off from government tits ... completely ...

Oh my.Now you think you have some sort of special powers. Just stop a minute so I can catch my breath.

It was funny.

Doesn't take much on the playground for you to get a belly laugh, does it? Blowing bubbles in your milk will do it

I do find your convoluted remarks funny. Milk bubbles,not so much.

Right wingers have such odd ideas. That would be an equal protection concern if people with more less money were given a higher price, but off hand, I don't think they are.

Right wingers have such odd ideas. That would be an equal protection concern if people with more less money were given a higher price, but off hand, I don't think they are.

Equal Protection For The White, Rich and Christian Americans is what counts....the rest of the unclean should be grateful for the privilege being living in their presence.

Last edited:

It was funny.

I do find your convoluted remarks funny. Milk bubbles,not so much.

The Constitution said what they meant. What is "convoluted" to you about that? You don't like what it said?

Equal Protection For The White, Rich and Christian Americans is what counts....the rest of the unclean should be grateful for the privilege being living in their presence.

Another racist dick, go fuck yourself, Archie Bunker. Blacks are as capable as anyone else no matter what you think

Another racist dick, go fuck yourself, Archie Bunker. Blacks are as capable as anyone else no matter what you think

Finally, a wingnut who fully endorses Lincoln's emancipation proclamation.

You a leftwingnut who finally realizes that blacks are as capable as whites?

I'm sorry, where are you on Lincoln's emancipation proclamation again?

I'm sorry, where are you on Lincoln's emancipation proclamation again?

You're actually proud of yourself for being in favor of blacks not being slaves? Wow, here's a pat on the back for you. You've come a long way

Forum List

Back