SCOTUS Strikes Down Unconstitutional Texas Abortion Law

Um..OK? I think the Federal government doesn't get to tell us what our rights are. The Federal government disagrees, you think they can. And ?

The Supreme Court determines what rights we have according to the constitution. If that's not the way you think it should be, then I guess you're just screwed.

No, it doesn't, ****. The Supreme Court gave themselves that power. See Marbury v. Madison

More amazed by the day how teabaggers constantly whine about the constitution, but have no idea what is in it, or how our system of laws and governance works. Educate yourself dummy.

Whoa, stop crying, Nancy. There's no reason to sob like that. Have a cookie

Don't confuse laughter with sobbing.

Yeah, stay away from my junk, fag. I'm not interested in your moist whatever you're secreting

5771ab551500002a006c8796.jpeg

The cat’s out of the bag.

More: Texas Governor Admits Anti-Abortion Law Was About Restricting Abortion

Although he's trying to spin it - we now know the truth.

It was a very poorly kept secret to start with.

Agreed. No one with an IQ of 50 ever believed you were intellectually genuine in this. It requires denying all history

If you say so. Now, go ask hannity what to say next.

Um ... sure, gay boy. Everyone sucks balls, keep telling yourself that. It's not just you. Ok .. it is actually just you ...

No thank you. I don't go that way, but I'm flattered by your offer.

How is your obsession with my junk and my rejecting you my offer of anything? Defense mechanisms setting in?

I'm not interested queer

Um..OK? I think the Federal government doesn't get to tell us what our rights are. The Federal government disagrees, you think they can. And ?

The Supreme Court determines what rights we have according to the constitution. If that's not the way you think it should be, then I guess you're just screwed.

No, it doesn't, ****. The Supreme Court gave themselves that power. See Marbury v. Madison

More amazed by the day how teabaggers constantly whine about the constitution, but have no idea what is in it, or how our system of laws and governance works. Educate yourself dummy.

Once again, fag boy, you are the one showing your obsession with emotions

It was a very poorly kept secret to start with.

Agreed. No one with an IQ of 50 ever believed you were intellectually genuine in this. It requires denying all history

Um ... sure, gay boy. Everyone sucks balls, keep telling yourself that. It's not just you. Ok .. it is actually just you ...

How is your obsession with my junk and my rejecting you my offer of anything? Defense mechanisms setting in?

I'm not interested queer

You're the one that brought up peoples balls and junk and being gay. Why are right wingers so obsessed with that?

OK, Ill try not to laugh at you, but you make that so hard to do.

Supreme Court strikes restrictive Texas abortion law.

The United States Supreme Count, in a 5-3 Decision has struck down the highly restrictive Texas Abortion Law that required doctors providing abortion services to privileges at hospital in order to perform those services.

The law ignored the fact that such privileges were not required for colonoscopies and other out patient treatment like skin cancer.

Several other states have enacted similar restrictive laws and now those states are going to have fabricate other lies to justify denying Women their Constitutionally Protected Rights.

RePugs claim they do not want the "Government In The Doctors Office" and "Do not want 'The Government' to make decisions", but continue to do both.

Yes, this is the Reich wing of the party that want to interfere in a woman's right to choose. A U.S. Supreme court decision that was made 45 years ago, that no politician or state legislature is going to do anything about. So they waste a lot of taxpayer dollars in the process of trying to "overrule" the U.S. Supreme Court--LOL

But they have gone farther than this, by trying to intervene in the doctor/patient relationship regarding what type of birth control devices they want women to use, along with what is "legal-legitimate" rape type questions, that are usually answered by an ancient Republican white male, that never spent a day in medical school that knows (somehow) that women can shut off their bodies from getting pregnant if they're raped.

Then Republicans sit back with their thumbs up their noses and wonder why they lose elections. By offending the largest voting block in this country, (women) is why.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not interested queer

You're the one that brought up peoples balls and junk and being gay. Why are right wingers so obsessed with that?

"If you say so. Now, go ask hannity what to say next." yeah, fag

Whoa, my bad. I guess you were actually genuinely concerned with my feelings. Thank you for caring, but I don't give a shit. But if at some point, queer, I do care how you feel about how I feel, I'll let you know. Feel better now, fag?

Whoa, my bad. I guess you were actually genuinely concerned with my feelings. Thank you for caring, but I don't give a shit. But if at some point, queer, I do care how you feel about how I feel, I'll let you know. Feel better now, fag?

Yore a hoot. A dumb teabagger hoot.

I'm not a teabagger, gay boy. I wouldn't put you on a diet, I'm way worse. I'd cut you off from government tits ... completely ...

I'm not a teabagger, gay boy. I wouldn't put you on a diet, I'm way worse. I'd cut you off from government tits ... completely ...

Oh my.Now you think you have some sort of special powers. Just stop a minute so I can catch my breath.

Oh my.Now you think you have some sort of special powers. Just stop a minute so I can catch my breath.

That sounded good to you?

The United States Supreme Count, in a 5-3 Decision has struck down the highly restrictive Texas Abortion Law that required doctors providing abortion services to privileges at hospital in order to perform those services.

The law ignored the fact that such privileges were not required for colonoscopies and other out patient treatment like skin cancer.

Several other states have enacted similar restrictive laws and now those states are going to have fabricate other lies to justify denying Women their Constitutionally Protected Rights.

RePugs claim they do not want the "Government In The Doctors Office" and "Do not want 'The Government' to make decisions", but continue to do both.

Actually, abortion isn't in the Constitution at all, which by the 10th amendment means it's a State power, not a Federal Power. The Supreme Court is a rogue, criminal organization that just makes up law

Still don't know how the constitution works, do you?

Um ... rrrriiiiiggghhhhttttt. What does the Constitution say? Anything you want it to!

The Equal Protection Clause. The one the RePuBliKlans hate.

That sounded good to you?

It was funny.

Congratulations libs you can KILL more babies. I tell you what explain it to God and good luck with that.

Satan's baby murderers rejoice at the news.

Tissue?

Ah another liberal celebrating the mutilation and death of human feteses, talk about sick.
Wrong, dipshit. I'm celebrating the SCOTUS upholding constitutional rights

You are celebrating the right to barbarically rip human feteses limbs off and kill them, yeah that's sick.
Nope. I'm celebrating a woman's right to choose. Keep your nose out of their business

The day a liberal keeps their nose out of my business I'll shit myself, my 2nd amendment rights for example. You people are the king of control freaks.

If you think abortion clinics are concerned about a woman's health, you're kidding yourselves.

Medical negligence in Illinois abortion clinics risk women's health...and lives | Live Action News

Unsafe Abortion Clinics Get To Stay Open, Profit Under McAuliffe

It's rather interesting to note there is more concern over safety and the lives of others under increasing government oversight of gun regulations, than you'll ever find though clinics such as those provided by planned parenthood.

Ah another liberal celebrating the mutilation and death of human feteses, talk about sick.

You are celebrating the right to barbarically rip human feteses limbs off and kill them, yeah that's sick.
Nope. I'm celebrating a woman's right to choose. Keep your nose out of their business

The day a liberal keeps their nose out of my business I'll shit myself, my 2nd amendment rights for example. You people are the king of control freaks.
Someone took away your right to own a gun? I must have missed that somewhere in between the numerous Supreme Court victories, NRA-penned laws, and the GOP-controlled Congress allowing terrorists who aren't even allowed on a fucking plane to purchase all of the guns and ammo they wish.

Cry me a fucking river, asshole :fu:

Someone took away your right to own a gun? I must have missed that somewhere in between the numerous Supreme Court victories, NRA-penned laws, and the GOP-controlled Congress allowing terrorists who aren't even allowed on a fucking plane to purchase all of the guns and ammo they wish.

Calm yourself lib before you pop a blood vessel in your eyeball.

Calm yourself lib before you pop a blood vessel in your eyeball.
That's what I thought. Pussy

Forum List

Back