Seems like less Americans care about each other these days compared to our honorable past.

Welfare: charity
Social Security: earned benefits
Medicaid: Charity
Medicare: earned benefits

In SS & Medicare you are getting BENEFITS you earned and paid for.

Social Security is a retirement program that you pay into, and then get benefits when you retire.

If you pay into a 401K, and that gains in value over time, and you take that growth money out when you retire, you aren't getting a dime back out of what you paid in? Your argument is stupid. No one claimed SS was a fucking bank account.

You keep ignoring the question.

NO MONEY WAS SAVED.

When your kids are taxed and their money is given to YOU, How can it be "earned benefits?"

WHAT ... DOES ... EARNED ... MEAN???

How is it earned when YOU spent YOUR money and saved NOTHING????

The missing part of the equation is that boomers paid en masse for 40 years and fully funded that part of our retirement
The current bitchers have paid in like 10 years and are blabbering .
We were responsible and diligent and they declare that “unfair”

What this is missing is that the Boomers really ramped up Social Security "benefits."

What analysis did you do to confirm they raised taxes more than benefits?

What this is missing is that the Boomers really ramped up Social Security "benefits."

What analysis did you do to confirm they raised taxes more than benefits?
Payments for over 40 years close to doubled at general 3-5% interest rates.
It’s always been a scare tactic about “running out”
Libs want to falsely bitch that they are paying for current retirees when In Fact those diligent retirees fully funded themselves decades ago

I’ve always respected our ancestors those who came before us. Our parents and grandparents gave us the greatest middle class in world history.

And now, today, with the downfall of western Christian civilization, we see the rise of materialism and narcissism.

Too many Democrats think American history is evil, and that white people are privileged. This is no good for society.

And some Republicans are narcissists, they are selfish. They are against national healthcare. They are against middle-class people getting better wages. They complain about UPS workers getting raise , they complain about auto workers getting raises with this was the norm for 75 years in this country, and it worked out greatly. We ain’t talking about fast food workers were talking about people who build our country and have to pass a mechanical aptitude test.

Also I’ve seen a few older Americans who have children and happiness ….that tell young people “it’s OK to be single and high all the time”, what’s that all about?

America is a shit hole in a number of ways today and hopefully we can bring our country back to greatness that we had in the 1950s.

You have no idea what a "shithole" really is.

Payments for over 40 years close to doubled at general 3-5% interest rates.
It’s always been a scare tactic about “running out”
Libs want to falsely bitch that they are paying for current retirees when In Fact those diligent retirees fully funded themselves decades ago

The money was spent, it's gone, finished, over, non-existent, depleted, expended. What do you not understand about there IS no money. I can't even put a question mark on that, it's not a question.

That they spent the money and wrote down how much is not SAVING the money. Do you really not get that? I know we usually agree, not bashing you. But you're not grasping this

The money was spent, it's gone, finished, over, non-existent, depleted, expended. What do you not understand about there IS no money. I can't even put a question mark on that, it's not a question.

That they spent the money and wrote down how much is not SAVING the money. Do you really not get that? I know we usually agree, not bashing you. But you're not grasping this
Part of the liberal paranoia about how they and everyone else is screwed over and due something .
It’s why you all can’t navigate life

Part of the liberal paranoia about how they and everyone else is screwed over and due something .
It’s why you all can’t navigate life

You think I'm a liberal? Then why do you keep agreeing with me? I mean a lot. No long term memory? My mother is 85 and she remembers better than that

You keep ignoring the question. NO MONEY WAS SAVED.
When your kids are taxed and their money is given to YOU, How can it be "earned benefits?"
WHAT ... DOES ... EARNED ... MEAN???
How is it earned when YOU spent YOUR money and saved NOTHING????
No money needed to be "saved", the Trustees manage the SS system, money in and benefits owed.

When you buy life insurance you pay premiums and then get the benefit when due. No one cares if the money was "saved" or not.

No money needed to be "saved", the Trustees manage the SS system, money in and benefits owed.

When you buy life insurance you pay premiums and then get the benefit when due. No one cares if the money was "saved" or not.

Um ... what the fuck?

How can you have "trustees" with no money???? That is gibberish. Buy a dictionary

You think I'm a liberal? Then why do you keep agreeing with me? I mean a lot. No long term memory? My mother is 85 and she remembers better than that
Thinking people do not hold your panic and doom scenarios. It’s liberal to always feel hosed.

Thinking people do not hold your panic and doom scenarios. It’s liberal to always feel hosed.

Are you senile you stupid old fuck?

You don't even know the players or the teams. Stay on the bench, old man. You call me a Democrat? You're a fucking moron

“saved” is a distracting and false label to try and save the “point” attempting to be made

Are you senile you stupid old fuck?

You don't even know the players or the teams. Stay on the bench, old man. You call me a Democrat? You're a fucking moron
I shit corn chunks like you in my stools
Stop the masquerading as one who “thinks” things over.

“saved” is a distracting and false label to try and save the “point” attempting to be made

Your main point (complaint) is that DC Politicians took all the money paid into SS/MEDICARE and used it in the general fund? Meaning SS/Medicare are nothing but an additional Tax?

We all hear that and asssume it is true? But DC GOVT at times is pretending they have the funds set aside?

Someone just needs to tell the truth. good luck with that.

I shit corn chunks like you in my stools
Stop the masquerading as one who “thinks” things over.

Are you reading my posts and realized when you said I was a Democrat you were having a stroke?

Um ... what the fuck?

How can you have "trustees" with no money???? That is gibberish. Buy a dictionary
So you're a stupid Brit trying to critique' US entitlements?

Did you see "The Crown" on Netflix?

You'd see Americans paying for "The Windsor's" lavish lifestyle, morons.

I’m rich and those like me get ZERO 85% reduction of anything. Unmotivated tit suckers seek ignorance and blaming
Sure….All conservatives claim to be rich, engineers and patriotic. None of them ‘now much math.

Last edited:
People with households making over 280k already pay the vast majority of all taxes. The problem utterly is Not the “rich” fair share, but rather too many bums sucking at the tit of government giveaways.
That’s because they have the vast amount of wealth.
the bottom 50% have only 2.4% of the wealth. So your argument is the top 50 % who have 97.6% of the wealth, pay only half of the tax burden. That’s sounds like a math illiterate.

Are you reading my posts and realized when you said I was a Democrat you were having a stroke?
I categorize by what the party expresses and not what they declare themselves to be
Being ignorant and declaring me a stroke victim and your opinion on this thread issue does not match to a conservative thinker

Forum List

Back