Sen. Elizabeth Warren

EW.jpg

Which words? Where she claimed she was part Indian to get hiring preference at Harvard?
The words where she claims the deck is stacked against people while she lives in a $14M house and makes over $1M a year?
The words where she claims that business owners didnt really build their businesses?

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to flack for that nasty lying piece of shit. But you're just the cocksucker to do it.

Exactly what I would expect ^^ from the stupidest among us. Thanks Rabbi for more evidence that you're a liar, a fool, vulgar and an asshole.

Show where he lied or admit you are a liar.

You people are great with the name calling and very very very short on facts.

Which words? Where she claimed she was part Indian to get hiring preference at Harvard?
The words where she claims the deck is stacked against people while she lives in a $14M house and makes over $1M a year?
The words where she claims that business owners didnt really build their businesses?

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to flack for that nasty lying piece of shit. But you're just the cocksucker to do it.

Exactly what I would expect ^^ from the stupidest among us. Thanks Rabbi for more evidence that you're a liar, a fool, vulgar and an asshole.

Show where he lied or admit you are a liar.

You people are great with the name calling and very very very short on facts.

Facts and logical argument are like water on a duck's back with the left.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwAQwItEjUo]Elizabeth Warren: Why Isn't Minimum Wage $22? - YouTube[/ame]

Here she is asking why the minimum wage isn't $22/Hour.

I think that question is great, except she somehow hasn't figured out that productivity hasn't gone up the way she thinks it has.

You can bet that if McDonald were forced to pay that much.....

This one is just weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
"As a child in small-town Oklahoma, Elizabeth Warren yearned to go to college and then become an elementary school teacher—an ambitious goal, given her family’s modest means. Early marriage and motherhood seemed to put even that dream out of reach, but fifteen years later she was a distinguished law professor with a deep understanding of why people go bankrupt. Then came the phone call that changed her life: could she come to Washington DC to help advise Congress on rewriting the bankruptcy laws?

Thus began an impolite education into the bare-knuckled, often dysfunctional ways of Washington. She fought for better bankruptcy laws for ten years and lost. She tried to hold the federal government accountable during the financial crisis but became a target of the big banks. She came up with the idea for a new agency designed to protect consumers from predatory bankers and was denied the opportunity to run it. Finally, at age 62, she decided to run for elective office and won the most competitive—and watched—Senate race in the country.

In this passionate, funny, rabble-rousing book, Warren shows why she has chosen to fight tooth and nail for the middle class—and why she has become a hero to all those who believe that America’s government can and must do better for working families."

A Fighting Chance: Elizabeth Warren: 9781627790529: Amazon.com: Books

Interiew on PBS: Sen. Warren on ?A Fighting Chance? for every American

And now the stupidest among us can replay Native American jokes since they have no ability to counter Sen. Warren's words.

If she's a Democrat I'll have trouble believing that she's FOR the middle class. I can see you using the middle class to cater the poverty class's every need but I don't know of any Democrats who truly care about the plight of the middle class. To be fair, the Republicans don't give a damn either. There's likely a small handful in both Parties who may care and we know that the Tea Party does but we can all rest assured that there aren't enough pro-middle-class folks in D.C. to actually make things that much better.

Elizabeth Warren: Why Isn't Minimum Wage $22? - YouTube

Here she is asking why the minimum wage isn't $22/Hour.

I think that question is great, except she somehow hasn't figured out that productivity hasn't gone up the way she thinks it has.

You can bet that if McDonald were forced to pay that much.....

This one is just weird.

Chairman McHenry Calls Elizabeth Warren a Liar at Subcommittee Hearing - YouTube

And she's also not taking into account the higher overhead (rents, utilities, government regulatory fees, taxes, etc.).

Actually you have to be a special kind of stupid to go on perpetuating this myth, after it's been debunked for two years:

>> Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.

The senator’s debate comments also suggest Warren actively applied for positions with Harvard and Penn, but the evidence suggests the schools recruited her because of her groundbreaking research and writings on bankruptcy. Harvard, in fact, did not give up on her after she first turned down a tenured position with the university.

Some might assume that Warren listed herself as a minority in the law school directories to attract offers from top schools, which would be a pro-active measure. The explanation that she was reaching out to other Native Americans — when she was merely listed as a “minority” — certainly appears suspicious, but there is no conclusive evidence that she used her status in the listing to land a job. <<​
(WaPo Fact check, 2012)

Duh.

On the contrary, you posted a fluff piece and were shocked, "shocked I tell you!" that she is nothing more than your typical, average, corrupt politician who just happens to be a little more brazen than the others.

I welcome a run from this fraud. She's not as smart as Hillary, and will be destroyed if she goes national.

[MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION]

Or it could have been this one........

Once again. It's a factual statement. Is it necessary that for someone to be a liberal they must park their brain at the door and no longer think for themselves? Is THAT what it means to be a liberal to you?

I'm sorry. I DO have a brain and I prefer to use it. I am a liberal and proud of it. I am however not an unthinking blind progressive which is what you seem to think I claimed to be. I am not, and will never be a progressive. They are scum.

Westwall has his own dictionary. :eusa_hand:

Actually you have to be a special kind of stupid to go on perpetuating this myth, after it's been debunked for two years:
>> Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.

The senator’s debate comments also suggest Warren actively applied for positions with Harvard and Penn, but the evidence suggests the schools recruited her because of her groundbreaking research and writings on bankruptcy. Harvard, in fact, did not give up on her after she first turned down a tenured position with the university.

Some might assume that Warren listed herself as a minority in the law school directories to attract offers from top schools, which would be a pro-active measure. The explanation that she was reaching out to other Native Americans — when she was merely listed as a “minority” — certainly appears suspicious, but there is no conclusive evidence that she used her status in the listing to land a job. <<​
(WaPo Fact check, 2012)

Duh.

Apparently OCD Boy didn't read post #208.... as usual, this goes along with him thinking the KKK wasn't founded by Southern Democrats, or

["So ummmmmmmm....they made the girls "convert" to Islam......tell us how it isn't about about Religion bitch?"

What a fucking idiot, and THAT'S the best the subversives have to offer on here?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

And a heartfelt thank to Vigilante for proving my point posted in the OP:

"And now the stupidest among us can replay Native American jokes since they have no ability to counter Sen. Warren's words."
(Posted in the OP):

CrusaderFrank
Stephanie
Rabbi
and, now Vigilante.

There are others as stupid, but few so disgustingly hateful, as these four fools.

Last edited:

"And now the stupidest among us can replay Native American jokes since they have no ability to counter Sen. Warren's words."
(Posted in the OP):

CrusaderFrank
Stephanie
Rabbi
and, now Vigilante.

There are others as stupid, but few so disgustingly hateful, as these four fools.

I gotta give my vote to Rabid though. Because his post attracted so many other fools, and after all he was first in. :thup:

(Posted in the OP):

CrusaderFrank
Stephanie
Rabbi
and, now Vigilante.

BUT you subversives can call Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and now Dr. Ben "Uncle Tom's" and "Aunt Jemima's"! (Need the youtubes..again?) .... You subversives keep PROVING you people are 2 digit IQ'd morons! I fully expect one of you Neanderthals to use the "N" word to describe Conservative blacks, and say something like "They deserve it!" Pathetic poor excuses for being humans!

(Posted in the OP):

CrusaderFrank
Stephanie
Rabbi
and, now Vigilante.

I gotta give my vote to Rabid though. Because his post attracted so many other fools, and after all he was first in. :thup:

Let's here it for the group leader of the 2 digit IQ's subversive brigade, OCD Pogo Stick! What a schmuck!

(Posted in the OP):

CrusaderFrank
Stephanie
Rabbi
and, now Vigilante.

BUT you subversives can call Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and now Dr. Ben "Uncle Tom's" and "Aunt Jemima's"! (Need the youtubes..again?) .... You subversives keep PROVING you people are 2 digit IQ'd morons! I fully expect one of you Neanderthals to use the "N" word to describe Conservative blacks, and say something like "They deserve it!" Pathetic poor excuses for being humans!

I'm neither a subversive nor a two-digit moron but I do know that modern humans carry Neanderthal DNA; and, your use of 'Neanderthal' as a pejorative demonstrates how truly ignorant and bigoted you are.

Of course this might not have been 'breaking news' on Fox so you might have missed it:

Neanderthal Genes Hold Surprises for Modern Humans

I should add that I might use the "N" word to describe "Dr. Ben"; I don't know enough about him but if he is like Mr. 999 and or former Rep. West, nincompoop would be fitting.

(Posted in the OP):

CrusaderFrank
Stephanie
Rabbi
and, now Vigilante.

I'm neither a subversive nor a two-digit moron but I do know that modern humans carry Neanderthal DNA; and, your use of 'Neanderthal' as a pejorative demonstrates how truly ignorant and bigoted you are.

Of course this might not have been 'breaking news' on Fox so you might have missed it:

Neanderthal Genes Hold Surprises for Modern Humans

I should add that I might use the "N" word to describe "Dr. Ben"; I don't know enough about him but if he is like Mr. 999 and or former Rep. West, nincompoop would be fitting.

Still waiting for you to back up your accusations against other posters on this thread.

Back them up or admit you are the liar.

Liar.

Forum List

Back