Senator Ted Cruz volunteers to argue overturning the election before the US Supreme Court

that's my boy! it's a long shot but there is hope!

there isnt an oral argument for emergency injunction.

I don't like him, but he is a heck of a lot better lawyer than Rudy, especially since Rudy has shot whatever credibility he ever had by going into court half cocked and without ammo. Doubt any of this goes to The Supremes.

It's not saying much. I have a rotting tree stump on my land that's a better lawyer than Rooty.

He must have been ok, a long time ago. I thought he had been a prosecutor at one time, though not sure now. I am no fan, but it is kind of embarrassing to me for him, listening to the crazy crap he has been spouting for the last couple of years, and who he hangs with. He used to be a respected public official or at least I thought he was. It is sad, but I really think something may be wrong with Giuliani.

He was a prosecutor, LONG time ago. I believe that's how he vaulted to Mayor of NYC. And he acted the responsible leader when 9/11 hit. But the accolades from that, though deserved, went straight to his head and had its way. He's never been grounded since.

Also we may remember, when he was mayor and his term was up --- he too was conniving ways to not leave the office.

It only involves an issue of state constitutionality of legislation passed on mail in voting. The Penn. SC said they had waited too long to argue the matter. If it rules in favor of the matter it only affect Penn. not any other state.
Similar allegations were in the GA and MI lawsuits. There is another lawsuit in Wisconsin slated to be heard Thursday. Apparently liberal judges have decreed voter fraud has a statute of limitations of 35 days or less. Can't see how the Supreme Court won't take this up. The lower courts have been shamefully stupid and lazy.

I’d love to see Cruz do his thing before SCOTUS. I hope he is a judge some day. Pure textualist.

With a surname like that, isn't Cruz a rapist, illegal Mexican (just using Trump Deplorable logic here)...

I don't like him, but he is a heck of a lot better lawyer than Rudy, especially since Rudy has shot whatever credibility he ever had by going into court half cocked and without ammo. Doubt any of this goes to The Supremes.

It's not saying much. I have a rotting tree stump on my land that's a better lawyer than Rooty.

He must have been ok, a long time ago. I thought he had been a prosecutor at one time, though not sure now. I am no fan, but it is kind of embarrassing to me for him, listening to the crazy crap he has been spouting for the last couple of years, and who he hangs with. He used to be a respected public official or at least I thought he was. It is sad, but I really think something may be wrong with Giuliani.

He was a prosecutor, LONG time ago. I believe that's how he vaulted to Mayor of NYC. And he acted the responsible leader when 9/11 hit. But the accolades from that, though deserved, went straight to his head and had its way. He's never been grounded since.

Also we may remember, when he was mayor and his term was up --- he too was conniving ways to not leave the office.

Did not know that last part, but I am not a New Yorker.

What is he gonna say?

"We lost, but we didn't want to, make us the winners please"?

He might have trouble, since it is now a known alternative fact within the GOP ranks that his father actually helped kill JFK.

I hear he has an ugly wife too.

It only involves an issue of state constitutionality of legislation passed on mail in voting. The Penn. SC said they had waited too long to argue the matter. If it rules in favor of the matter it only affect Penn. not any other state.
Similar allegations were in the GA and MI lawsuits. There is another lawsuit in Wisconsin slated to be heard Thursday. Apparently liberal judges have decreed voter fraud has a statute of limitations of 35 days or less. Can't see how the Supreme Court won't take this up. The lower courts have been shamefully stupid and lazy.

Thursday will be kind of impossible since the deadline for settling all that is in -- let's see, three hours and six minutes. Besides which Wisconsin has already certified.

Besides THAT, even if Wisconsin got overturned, Rump still loses.

I really like Cruz. I didn't use to, but....of all the assholes that never had Trumps back...he has shown otherwise.

Cruz is a cuck. Plain and simple.
Sorry, this won't make it to the SC.
Maybe they can get Levin to hold one of his "mock" trials. :)
Yupp. Cruz has a jelly fish spine. Trump mocked his very wife and he still carries his water.

GOP loves half a men.
Shit...

Trump: “His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it. I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible.”

Trump: "Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

And here's Cruz, defending the honor of his wife and father...

kO_0GyLterF00

The right sure does love their cucks.

I really like Cruz. I didn't use to, but....of all the assholes that never had Trumps back...he has shown otherwise.

Cruz is a cuck. Plain and simple.
Sorry, this won't make it to the SC.
Maybe they can get Levin to hold one of his "mock" trials. :)
Yupp. Cruz has a jelly fish spine. Trump mocked his very wife and he still carries his water.

GOP loves half a men.
Shit...

Trump: “His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it. I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting? It’s horrible.”
Trump: "Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

And here's Cruz, defending the honor of his wife and father...

kO_0GyLterF00

The right sure does love their cucks.
They're little piglets just Oinking after one another. Oinking at conspiracy theories...Oinking to stay in power. GOP turned into a cult of lil dirtbags

GOP loves half a men.
Imagine how Biden must feel having to choose Harris as his VP.

Did not know that last part, but I am not a New Yorker.

Yep, history repeats itself.

>> In fact, according to Giuliani and his aides, the 1993 law barring him from serving a third consecutive term should be overturned entirely if his bid for an extension was rejected and he should be allowed to run again. Giuliani even considered trying to get himself on the ballot despite the term limits law. He lobbied the governor and the Legislature to keep him in office.​
Trump-like, Giuliani insisted that supporters were “begging me to stay in the run for another term.” << ---​

Just after the "America's Mayor" phase Rooty began to entertain visions of Presidency dancing in his head, and one of his critics mocked his boilerplate speech as "a noun , a verb and nine-eleven". And if memory serves, just to full-circle the whole history repeats itself phenom, the guy who came up with that quip was -- Joe Biden.

Last edited:
thats because you have reverse TDS,,, cruz has always been a good supporter of the constitution and when the rubber meets the road he ten times better on it than trump,,,
Lol Cruz is a creepy, smug, sack of garbage.
so what youre saying is he scares you,,,
Nah, he’s like a daddy long legs you quickly kick in the face.

thats because you have reverse TDS,,, cruz has always been a good supporter of the constitution and when the rubber meets the road he ten times better on it than trump,,,
says the toughguy on the internet,,,

Yep, that’s me!

Yep, that’s me!
commonly referred to as a putz,,,

Forum List

Back