Senator Ted Cruz volunteers to argue overturning the election before the US Supreme Court

that's my boy! it's a long shot but there is hope!

That’s your ignorant idiot.

Cruz stomps the shit out of you idiots daily. The worst thing you could do is dismiss him.

Easy for the Canadian to do since the SCOTUS ain't gonna touch it.

Matter of fact I"ll volunteer to be his assistant.

On what grounds would the SCOTUS hear such a case? Remember, there's been absolutely zero fraud proven in any courtroom.

What is he gonna say?

"We lost, but we didn't want to, make us the winners please"?

He might have trouble, since it is now a known alternative fact within the GOP ranks that his father actually helped kill JFK.

And don't forget, he let then candidate Trump denigrate his wife.
After Trump was elected, he and his wife went to the WH for a dinner with Trump...ostensibly to kiss the ring.
Yep..that's a cuck! :auiqs.jpg:

I really like Cruz. I didn't use to, but....of all the assholes that never had Trumps back...he has shown otherwise.

Cruz is a cuck. Plain and simple.
Sorry, this won't make it to the SC.
Maybe they can get Levin to hold one of his "mock" trials. :)

You are the cuck. Not Cruz.
Nope, it's cruz. Have you forgotten this was how Cruz defended his wife after Trump insulted her...?

kO_0GyLterF00

I don't like him, but he is a heck of a lot better lawyer than Rudy, especially since Rudy has shot whatever credibility he ever had by going into court half cocked and without ammo. Doubt any of this goes to The Supremes.

It's not saying much. I have a rotting tree stump on my land that's a better lawyer than Rooty.

I really like Cruz. I didn't use to, but....of all the assholes that never had Trumps back...he has shown otherwise.

Nope, it's cruz. Have you forgotten this was how Cruz defended his wife after Trump insulted her...?

kO_0GyLterF00

He did his yelling at Trump.

Didn’t Kamala say Biden is a racist? How did that turn out?

What is he gonna say?

"We lost, but we didn't want to, make us the winners please"?

He might have trouble, since it is now a known alternative fact within the GOP ranks that his father actually helped kill JFK.

And don't forget, he let then candidate Trump denigrate his wife.
After Trump was elected, he and his wife went to the WH for a dinner with Trump...ostensibly to kiss the ring.
Yep..that's a cuck! :auiqs.jpg:

and call his father a murderer.....but Ted is okay with that.

It only involves an issue of state constitutionality of legislation passed on mail in voting. The Penn. SC said they had waited too long to argue the matter. If it rules in favor of the matter it only affect Penn. not any other state.
It decides if we are a country run by laws or men.

If they filed before the election they would have no standing. So by your logic you can’t sue before the election due to standing and you can’t sue afterward because it’s too late.

It takes time to meander through the courts and the issue argued is over state constitutionality of the legislature's approval to use non-reciprocal mail in voting ballots by legislation and not amending it to the state constitution.. You can take it for what it is and leave out yer suppositions and wild allegations.
When does such a thing become unconstitutional? The day it’s passed?

man unconstitutional law can’t be held as legal because of timing. Just because it wasn’t struck down earlier doesn’t mean we have to live with the results.
They waited to pull a gotcha moment and evidently waited too long...

thats because you have reverse TDS,,, cruz has always been a good supporter of the constitution and when the rubber meets the road he ten times better on it than trump,,,
Lol Cruz is a creepy, smug, sack of garbage.

kO_0GyLterF00

LOL. Seriously. A man personally insults your wife and implies your father was involved in a Presidential assassination and you whimper quietly, shake his hand, and say NOTHING!....cuck!
Would you have stayed quiet? I wouldn't have.

And you're comparing this with a debate moment???...no wonder Trump lost. No balls on the right hand side of the aisle anymore. :)

kO_0GyLterF00

Worked out great. In an effort to show he's not a racist, he picked her to be his running mate and she's now the first black VP and the first female VP.

I am not sure how Trump insulting Heidi has any bearing on Cruz being against election fraud.

I don't like him, but he is a heck of a lot better lawyer than Rudy, especially since Rudy has shot whatever credibility he ever had by going into court half cocked and without ammo. Doubt any of this goes to The Supremes.

It's not saying much. I have a rotting tree stump on my land that's a better lawyer than Rooty.

He must have been ok, a long time ago. I thought he had been a prosecutor at one time, though not sure now. I am no fan, but it is kind of embarrassing to me for him, listening to the crazy crap he has been spouting for the last couple of years, and who he hangs with. He used to be a respected public official or at least I thought he was. It is sad, but I really think something may be wrong with Giuliani.

Yupp. Cruz has a jelly fish spine. Trump mocked his very wife and he still carries his water.

GOP loves half a men.

kO_0GyLterF00

LOL. Seriously. A man personally insults your wife and implies your father was involved in a Presidential assassination and you whimper quietly, shake his hand, and say NOTHING!....cuck!
Would you have stayed quiet? I wouldn't have.

And you're comparing this with a debate moment???...no wonder Trump lost. No balls on the right hand side of the aisle anymore. :)

This could be assuming way more intelligence than Cruz has, or on the other hand it may give him the idea, but ---------

--- what if Cruz' end game is revenge?

You know, get positioned in front of SCOTUS (as if that would happen) and then deliberately throw the game?

You can't say we don't live in interesting times.

I am not sure how Trump insulting Heidi has any bearing on Cruz being against election fraud.
It has none. It just demonstrates how spineless he is. He prolly doesn't even really b'lieve there is any election fraud. But he still feels compelled to kiss Impeached Trump's ass.

Just look at that.... it's embarrassing.

kO_0GyLterF00

Forum List

Back