Senator Ted Cruz volunteers to argue overturning the election before the US Supreme Court

Know why I cannot stand dems? This thread is a perfect example. Trump said this, Trump said that...and it was during presidential debates so of course they are going to rag on each other. But Cruz is a wuss, Cruz was accused of that, Cruz is a butt kisser, blah blah blah.
Cruz has shown he does NOT hold grudges, nor takes seriously the bullshit thrown during an election debate/argument/etc. THAT is a leader. And I hope he runs again in 2024. I won't vote for him because why bother? It won't count due to Dominion and similar machines, but I will be on his side and hope he manages to win somehow.

Maybe monetary rewards should be given to hackers and vote machine makers to return the favor in 2024. Lets see how loud the dems screech.
I thought you were in California and could never vote for Cruz. No loss though. If Cruz and Donnie had been in a local election primary and donnie talked about his wife and accused his family of helping kill Kennedy, Ted would have beat shit out of donnie but this is the big league so he has done everything but fallate donnie.
I said IF he ran for POTUS in 2024. Then again...yer right. I can't vote for any republican in Cali. It gets switched to a dem.
I'm going to do like a Moses thing, not voting for any Republican for President, as they wander in the desert for years until the entire generation dies off after their sinful ways turning their back on all that is holy, and never being allowed to reach the promised land. That's just me, though.:eek:
And they found the only place in the dessert that had no oil

Cruz is a weasel, but he is also a very capable Constitutional lawyer and debater. He could probably win the case where many others couldn't, if he had the necessary bribe money. Even the crooks realize what a disaster Harris will be as President; she's China Joe's 'poison pill' protection against being forced to resign as planned, I guess.

Any capable Constitutional Lawyer would laughingly tell Trump to pack up and head for the exit

But Cruz lost his credibility as a scholar and a man when he allowed Trump to emasculate him and mock how ugly his wife was.

Cruz is a weasel, but he is also a very capable Constitutional lawyer and debater. He could probably win the case where many others couldn't, if he had the necessary bribe money. Even the crooks realize what a disaster Harris will be as President; she's China Joe's 'poison pill' protection against being forced to resign as planned, I guess.

Any capable Constitutional Lawyer would laughingly tell Trump to pack up and head for the exit

But Cruz lost his credibility as a scholar and a man when he allowed Trump to emasculate him and mock how ugly his wife was.
Didn't the pos also say Cruz's father had something to do with JFK murder?
And 70 million kiss his butt

Yes , Trump claimed Teds father was a JFK Conspirator and called him Lying Ted.

This is the man who we are supposed to believe?

It only involves an issue of state constitutionality of legislation passed on mail in voting. The Penn. SC said they had waited too long to argue the matter. If it rules in favor of the matter it only affect Penn. not any other state.

LOL And had they sued before harm was done in an election the court would have said no, you can't sue until actual harm has been done to the plaintiff.
Holy shit!

Somebody (other than me) actually knows what the fuck is going on and how all of these courts have been anything but impartial with the ripe v. moot games they have been playing.

Thank you!

:beer:

If we let this crooked election stand, we might as well just surrender to communism. No way we shouldn't fight this corruption.

Yes , Trump claimed Teds father was a JFK Conspirator and called him Lying Ted.

This is the man who we are supposed to believe?
Yes, because apparently, Lying Ted is now Beautiful Ted. Must be the beard? :dunno:

If we let this crooked election stand, we might as well just surrender to communism. No way we shouldn't fight this corruption.
Actually, Trump is trying to turn us into a Banana Republic where a Dictator uses political power to overrule the will of the people.

Actually, Trump is trying to turn us into a Banana Republic where a Dictator uses political power to overrule the will of the people.
Evidence shows the people's will is denied when Biden and his cabal of thieves cheat their way into the
White House. Of course you can't understand.

Evidence shows the people's will is denied when Biden and his cabal of thieves cheat their way into the

Well, unfortunately for Crooked Donnie
Our courts are requiring him to provide credible evidence. Not evidence of the latest wild conspiracy theory.

Crooked Donnie applying political pressure to Governors and Sec States to overturn the will of the people and appoint Electors that are loyal to him is election tampering

that's my boy! it's a long shot but there is hope!

What is he gonna say?

"We lost, but we didn't want to, make us the winners please"?

Makes as much sense as any other of their arguments.

Well, unfortunately for Crooked Donnie
Our courts are requiring him to provide credible evidence. Not evidence of the latest wild conspiracy theory.

Crooked Donnie applying political pressure to Governors and Sec States to overturn the will of the people and appoint Electors that are loyal to him is election tampering
Evidence like the way Dominion weights it's vote counting to favor the democrats?
There is AMPLE evidence of election theft. Playing in the courts where all the corruption is coming from
is a handicap. I am certain the Supreme Court will look at all the evidence in a more dispassionate way
fair minded way.

Had to look back at your avatar to make sure you were asking that with a straight face.
Keep looking. My avatar is wearing a mask, being covid aware, and I didn't ask any question
about Giuliani. That was your brain deficient leftist comrade.

Had to look back at your avatar to make sure you were asking that with a straight face.
Keep looking. My avatar is wearing a mask, being covid aware, and I didn't ask any question
about Giuliani. That was your brain deficient leftist comrade.
Was responding to rightwinger. Got to admit, you avatar looks like you say things with a straight face or at least masks your intentions. Is this the part where you start calling names to see if someone will play and call you some back. See "The Games People Play, [The basic handbook of transactional analysis] by Eric Berne, M.D.

LOL

And by "cheating," you mean every case thrown out of court due to lack of evidence? Or do you mean Trump's own AG declaring they have not yet found enough fraudulent votes to overturn the election? Or perhaps you mean Trump's own CISA director announcing there's no evidence that any Trump votes were dropped or given to Biden? Oh, I know, you mean every state certifying their respective counts as "cheating," is that right?

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back