Senile John McCain demands 'act of war' against Russia

McCain has ended up being wrong on nearly every foreign policy issue.

I'm not defending McCain's positions (there have been a lot over the years I've disagree with), but would you care to give specific examples?

The OP is one glaring example. To date there is no evidence Russia hacked anything and he wants to go to war over it? Nope

Except that:
1. There is a litany of evidence that Russia was behind the hack. You can discount that evidence, but that's not the same as it not existing.
2. He hasn't called for "going to war."

I'm not defending McCain's positions (there have been a lot over the years I've disagree with), but would you care to give specific examples?

The OP is one glaring example. To date there is no evidence Russia hacked anything and he wants to go to war over it? Nope

Except that:
1. There is a litany of evidence that Russia was behind the hack. You can discount that evidence, but that's not the same as it not existing.

Show the evidence....it seems there is an issue with that. Obama and Co have lied since Day 1...I'm not apt to start believing them now w/o proof

Except that:

Show the evidence....it seems there is an issue with that. Obama and Co have lied since Day 1...I'm not apt to start believing them now w/o proof

You could go read any of the literally hundreds of article citing CIA and FBI sources on Russian involvement.

I would also ask where you think Assange got the files from.

Except that:

You could go read any of the literally hundreds of article citing CIA and FBI sources on Russian involvement.

I don't believe Russia hacked a damn thing. Much like I never believed Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video.

Obama is playing his sheep like a fiddle....you a sheep?

Except that:

I don't believe Russia hacked a damn thing. Much like I never believed Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video.

As I said, you can discount the evidence, but that's different from saying the evidence doesn't exist.

No one seriously argued "Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video"

And I ask once again. If the Russians were not Assange's source, who was?

Think loons....think

15822652_583938465126317_8340503590053795710_n.jpg

Except that:

You're dismissed...you can't possibly be trying to sell that bullshit. I distinctly remember Susan Rice on a Sunday morning talk show selling that crap

Except that:

As I said, you can discount the evidence, but that's different from saying the evidence doesn't exist.

...and yet Dear Leader and his minions claimed repeatedly that Benghazi was about a Youtube video.

They lied. So why would anyone believe them ever again?

Except that:

The evidence doesn't exist.

And we don't know Assange's source.

Except that:

You're dismissed...you can't possibly be trying to sell that bullshit. I distinctly remember Susan Rice on a Sunday morning talk show selling that crap

No one seriously believed "Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video." Rice made a knowingly false statement on a talk show because those were the intelligence community's talking points at the time. An accurate assessment at that point would have required exposing CIA assets in the region.

No one seriously believed "Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video." Rice made a knowingly false statement on a talk show because those were the intelligence community's talking points at the time. An accurate assessment at that point would have required exposing CIA assets in the region.

Dance away but nobody is going to buy it....trust me on this one

Except that:

The evidence doesn't exist.

And we don't know Assange's source.

We have evidence that the Russians were Assange's source and we know that Assange is lying about who his source is. He got the information from a "Romanian" hacker that doesn't speak Romanian and claims to not speak Russia, but uses a Russian-language VPN...

While Trump is legitimately the prez, is it being accepted by Americans that Russia was meddling???? I don't get it. All of a sudden we all think Putin is a good man and is not corrupt, etc?

Except that:
Russia engaged in cyber war against the U.S.

Trump is already surrendering

The timing is interesting. When almost the entire world was focused on the Obama administration's influence in the U.N. sanctions against Israel, senators McCain and Graham sought on-air time to rant about the non issue of "Russian hacking". Is it possible that McCain and Graham are deliberately trying to protect the Obama administration by deflecting attention from the Israel situation? As chairman of the senate Armed Services committee and a member of the senate Homeland Security committee McCain must have known about the alleged Russian hacking years ago if it was a fact. Why did he wait until now to call for sanctions against Russia? Was he disappointed that Trump won the election? I smell a rat.

Dance away but nobody is going to buy it....trust me on this one

The great thing about the truth is that it doesn't matter if you buy it, it's still the truth.

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News
Petraeus Says U.S. Tried to Avoid Tipping Off Terrorists

Forum List

Back