Senile John McCain demands 'act of war' against Russia

you mean the same person who doesn't want putin's pupped screwing up our foreign policy?

quiet

I'd say your foreign policy is screwed up already, not if you're "bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran" McInsane of course

:alcoholic:

Why Doesn't spineless McCain hold Hildabeast and the DNC responsible for their incompetence of not securing their servers? A 12-year-old could have hacked their systems… Fact

Jill Stein's running mate Ajamu Baraka called Barack Obama a "immature hack" over Russian retaliation

You made fun of Obama earlier in the thread for not starting a war with Russia over the downed airliner, and now you're citing to someone who doesn't believe Russia shot down said airliner to say Obama is trying to start a war with Russia...

My PayPal account had an attempted hacking from what PayPal Security said was Indonesia. Should we not bomb Indonesia?

Buddy boy, in what way have you ever served your nation? Do you have a dd214? Does it say honorable? Have you ever undergone torture for your nation? Senator McCain has repeatedly proved his patriotism, and probably has a much better idea of the shit that Putin is pulling than you do.

Really, this 'Conservative' orgy of kissing Putin's ass is getting pretty disgusting.

McCain has ended up being wrong on nearly every foreign policy issue.

John McCain in an American hero.

John McCain has been to Iraq, Afghanistan, & Syria a whole bunch of times.

John McCain told Hannibal to use elephants to cross the Alps.

John McCain is the best expert on foreign policy history has ever known.

My PayPal account had an attempted hacking from what PayPal Security said was Indonesia. Should we not bomb Indonesia?
You know McCain didn't demand an act of war in retaliation......right?

It seems he doesn't know the difference between a computer and a missile.
We live in an age of confusion. Ironic considering our technological advancements in information sharing. A disproportionate amount of people seem to lack the intellectual capacity to keep up.

Buddy boy, in what way have you ever served your nation? Do you have a dd214? Does it say honorable? Have you ever undergone torture for your nation? Senator McCain has repeatedly proved his patriotism, and probably has a much better idea of the shit that Putin is pulling than you do.

Really, this 'Conservative' orgy of kissing Putin's ass is getting pretty disgusting.

i am the son of a martyr, which is more sacrifice than McSenile has ever done!

In other words, you are a spineless cocksuck that has never served your nation. John McCain has served his nation well, and continues to do so. Trump, and people like you, would never consider putting your ass at risk to serve your nation. Cowards all.

McCain has ended up being wrong on nearly every foreign policy issue.

I'm not defending McCain's positions (there have been a lot over the years I've disagree with), but would you care to give specific examples?

The OP is one glaring example. To date there is no evidence Russia hacked anything and he wants to go to war over it? Nope

In other words, you are a spineless cocksuck that has never served your nation. John McCain has served his nation well, and continues to do so. Trump, and people like you, would never consider putting your ass at risk to serve your nation. Cowards all.

that makes me smart.

if mccain was smart, he would never have been captured, tortured, or anything.

so everyone who doesn't die for their country is a worthless piece of shit. thank you for admitting that!

In retaliation for Russian "hacking" Obama demanded that those commie bastards leave now.-When Michelle started packing he said, "Not you"

You know McCain didn't demand an act of war in retaliation......right?

It seems he doesn't know the difference between a computer and a missile.
We live in an age of confusion. Ironic considering our technological advancements in information sharing. A disproportionate amount of people seem to lack the intellectual capacity to keep up.

The human mind is only build to process so much information.

Forum List

Back