Senile John McCain demands 'act of war' against Russia

Show the evidence....it seems there is an issue with that. Obama and Co have lied since Day 1...I'm not apt to start believing them now w/o proof

You could go read any of the literally hundreds of article citing CIA and FBI sources on Russian involvement.

I would also ask where you think Assange got the files from.

I don't believe Russia hacked a damn thing. Much like I never believed Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video.

Obama is playing his sheep like a fiddle....you a sheep?

As I said, you can discount the evidence, but that's different from saying the evidence doesn't exist.

No one seriously argued "Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video"

And I ask once again. If the Russians were not Assange's source, who was?
The evidence doesn't exist.

And we don't know Assange's source.

We have evidence that the Russians were Assange's source and we know that Assange is lying about who his source is. He got the information from a "Romanian" hacker that doesn't speak Romanian and claims to not speak Russia, but uses a Russian-language VPN...
Brilliant, can you cite your source? Hopefully it's not the same source that Susan Rice used when she made a knowingly false statement that you never believed.

You people are unbelievable

I don't believe Russia hacked a damn thing. Much like I never believed Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video.

You're dismissed...you can't possibly be trying to sell that bullshit. I distinctly remember Susan Rice on a Sunday morning talk show selling that crap

No one seriously believed "Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video." Rice made a knowingly false statement on a talk show because those were the intelligence community's talking points at the time. An accurate assessment at that point would have required exposing CIA assets in the region.

Dance away but nobody is going to buy it....trust me on this one

The great thing about the truth is that it doesn't matter if you buy it, it's still the truth.

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News
Petraeus Says U.S. Tried to Avoid Tipping Off Terrorists

Obama and Co tried to pawn it off over a Youtube video....yes or no? It's that simple

While Trump is legitimately the prez, is it being accepted by Americans that Russia was meddling???? I don't get it. All of a sudden we all think Putin is a good man and is not corrupt, etc?
No, it is not being accepted, despite the protests from the left that we should accept it as fact.

Lucky for Putin, he has bought himself a President of the U.S.

Rather than an ally, he has installed a puppet as leader of the free world
There goes a consumer of fake news.
You morons elected a Russian puppet

My question for them is this: If they're so certain there was no wrongdoing, why do they oppose an investigation?

Who opposes an investigation? As long as the investigation's findings are made public why would anyone object?

You could go read any of the literally hundreds of article citing CIA and FBI sources on Russian involvement.

I would also ask where you think Assange got the files from.

As I said, you can discount the evidence, but that's different from saying the evidence doesn't exist.

And I ask once again. If the Russians were not Assange's source, who was?
The evidence doesn't exist.

And we don't know Assange's source.

We have evidence that the Russians were Assange's source and we know that Assange is lying about who his source is. He got the information from a "Romanian" hacker that doesn't speak Romanian and claims to not speak Russia, but uses a Russian-language VPN...
Brilliant, can you cite your source? Hopefully it's not the same source that Susan Rice used when she made a knowingly false statement that you never believed.

You people are unbelievable

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobby...-used-russian-language-vpns-to-leak-documents

You're dismissed...you can't possibly be trying to sell that bullshit. I distinctly remember Susan Rice on a Sunday morning talk show selling that crap

No one seriously believed "Benghazi was over a damn Youtube video." Rice made a knowingly false statement on a talk show because those were the intelligence community's talking points at the time. An accurate assessment at that point would have required exposing CIA assets in the region.

The great thing about the truth is that it doesn't matter if you buy it, it's still the truth.

CIA talking points for Susan Rice called Benghazi attack "spontaneously inspired" by protests - CBS News

Obama and Co tried to pawn it off over a Youtube video....yes or no? It's that simple

Perhaps you should try reading those articles.

Buddy boy, in what way have you ever served your nation? Do you have a dd214? Does it say honorable? Have you ever undergone torture for your nation? Senator McCain has repeatedly proved his patriotism, and probably has a much better idea of the shit that Putin is pulling than you do.

Really, this 'Conservative' orgy of kissing Putin's ass is getting pretty disgusting.

With all due respect to McCain, who I voted for when he was the nominee, that was a long time ago, and does not make him infallible or above reproach.

The Cold War is over, and we do not want needless conflict with Russia.

I know what I saw on TV and the media....your spin and BS won't change that.

You're a waste of time.....have a good one

How do we let Russia know that we are not going to tolerate this? Not by calling Putin smart....kissing up to him means shenanigans somewhere.

In the coming cyber war against Russia.......Trump will defend us with Twitter

I know what I saw on TV and the media....your spin and BS won't change that.

You're a waste of time.....have a good one

I'd rather the National Security Adviser make a misleading statement on television that put our intelligence personnel at risk, but clearly you disagree.

My God, when are corrupt Establishment cretins like John McCain gonna go away? Most Republicans despise him. The dumbass is always Warmongering. He was one of the key figures responsible for the US funding & arming ISIS in Syria. The old fart should probably be in jail. Along with Obama and Clinton.

Be very careful what you wish for kid. This 'Hacking' hysteria will result in your Government seizing more of your freedoms. It's been itching to seize more control of the Internet for years. These so-called 'Cyberspace Security' laws will be used against Americans. They'll suffer the most. Bet on it.

Last edited:

Be very careful what you wish for kid. This' Hacking' hysteria will result in your Government seizing more of your freedoms. It's been itching to seize more control of the Internet for years. This will be used against Americans. They'll suffer the most. Bet on it.
What Putin did is the tip of the iceberg

We are defended by a moron who is still celebrating because Putin got him elected President

Be very careful what you wish for kid. This' Hacking' hysteria will result in your Government seizing more of your freedoms. It's been itching to seize more control of the Internet for years. This will be used against Americans. They'll suffer the most. Bet on it.

We are defended by a moron who is still celebrating because Putin got him elected President

Liike i said, be very careful what you wish for kid. Fear is how Big Brother gets the Sheeple to go along. These so-called 'Cyber Security' laws will be used against you. The American People will suffer the most.

Liike i said, be very careful what you wish for kid. Fear is how Big Brother gets the Sheeple to go along. These so-called 'Cyber Security' laws will be used against you. The American People will suffer the most.

I have already had my identity stolen and emails hacked

We need more cyber security laws

I have already had my identity stolen and emails hacked

We need more cyber security laws

Sorry that happened to you. But again, be very careful what you wish for. Your Government will use these 'Cyberspace Security' laws against you. You're the main 'enemy.'

The Cold War is over. Trump knows that. Putin knows that Trump knows that. Trump knows that Putin knows that he knows.

Peace is coming, fast.

Forum List

Back