Zone1 Serious Question About Abortion

The problem that I see with this argument, like Marty, is that the people you are intimating are insane and unjust are the very people you are arguing we should force to have kids. Where's the rationale in that?
They already have kids, all we’re asking is that they not kill those kids… and they’re not beyond saving if they haven’t crossed that moral event horizon and taken innocent lives for their own selfish benefit yet.

They already have kids, all we’re asking is that they not kill those kids… and they’re not beyond saving if they haven’t crossed that moral event horizon and taken innocent lives for their own selfish benefit yet.
Morality is subjective and therefore not a rational basis for any argument.

Morality is subjective and therefore not a rational basis for any argument.
And yet, whatever you say, killing innocent human beings in cold blood for your own personal benefit is crossing a moral event horizon from which the perpetrator’s humanity cannot recover.

Such a monstrous and inhuman former person does not belong in civilization where they can continue to hurt others.

And yet, whatever you say, killing innocent human beings in cold blood for your own personal benefit is crossing a moral event horizon from which the perpetrator’s humanity cannot recover.
There is no rational evidence that your version of morality is anything more than a figment of your imagination.
Such a monstrous and inhuman former person does not belong in civilization where they can continue to hurt others.
Yet you're the one arguing that not only should people who believe this be allowed to procreate, you're arguing they should be forced to through threat of law. Go figure that one.

Yet you're the one arguing that not only should people who believe this be allowed to procreate, you're arguing they should be forced to through threat of law. Go figure that one.”

We’re talking about parents who haven’t killed their kids… not killing their kids and taking care of them.

Not much to “figure” there, chief.

Well, bless your black heart and all the bile that bleeds from it in the name of your endless destructive Communist envy. Don’t worry, real communism hasn’t been tried yet, the similarities to absolute oligarchy by party rule over a peasant class aren’t a feature, just a defect… that literally always happens.

But yes, your vile programs should ALL end.

Also, ban abortion, because killing innocent human beings is wrong and a violation of human rights (nothing sociopaths or commies care about obviously), and your irrational bigotry against the unborn is unjustifiable and scientifically invalid.

Peace out.
What are the vile programs?

Neonatal checkups, food, vitamins and drugs, actual help with the birth, post natal care, diapers. they do plenty.

The women can always walk away in States with abortion on demand.

Are you saying these women are too dumb to make up their own minds?

Why does anything to do with pregnancy when it comes to healthcare have to include access to abortion?

How about at every abortion clinic law requires a pro life person to be allowed to be in the waiting room?
Total bullshit.

They’re presented with an option of birth .

They’re shown only opposing options to complete healthcare .

Your assertion of anything else is propaganda.

Nice... too bad you don't have credible statistics for that.

You kind of have your figures in reverse. Most of those men are in jail for other things, not back payment of child support.

I think we need to know what your claim is...

Are thousands.. tens of thousands.. hundreds of thousands... possibly millions of men put into jail for not paying child support?

If it's thousands, or tens of thousands... is that "barely" happening? And if so, why do you not care, and since it affects so many people, it bolsters my point that while women can have 100% control of if a child is born and thus control a man's future.. a man should legally be able to take control of his life choices and have a "financial abortion".
If you need to get a woman drunk to get lucky, that's on you.
Wow. Nobody said anything close that. You ran from my point like Usain Bolt. If you want to discuss things like a big boy, you need to clarify things.

The thing is a sizable portion of this country thinks otherwise, that once that life starts, the government has a responsibility to protect itr.

They care, what they don't think is that government should coddle grown adults with taxpayer money.

Plenty of pregnancy crisis centers out there, you know the ones Warren wants shut down, that provide pre and post natal services to women.

Plenty of charities out there as well.

Then until they are willing to put their money where their mouths are, they should shut up.

I think we need to know what your claim is...

Are thousands.. tens of thousands.. hundreds of thousands... possibly millions of men put into jail for not paying child support?

No, guy, it's exactly the opposite. Thousands of men who are thrown in prison for other petty crimes to feed the Prison Industrial Complex often owe child support, which is then cut off when they can no longer earn a paycheck.

We don't have room in the jails for REAL criminals, much less deadbeat dads.

If it's thousands, or tens of thousands... is that "barely" happening? And if so, why do you not care, and since it affects so many people, it bolsters my point that while women can have 100% control of if a child is born and thus control a man's future.. a man should legally be able to take control of his life choices and have a "financial abortion".

Except men walk away from their obligations all the time.

Let's get real here. Pregnancy has a lot of long term effects on a woman's health that we men don't have to deal with. It's awesome if you actually WANTED that kid. You'll give up that and more.

But if you don't... that should also be your choice.

Wow. Nobody said anything close that. You ran from my point like Usain Bolt. If you want to discuss things like a big boy, you need to clarify things.

That's what it sounded like to me, you saying she had it coming because she was drunk.

Then until they are willing to put their money where their mouths are, they should shut up.

They can say whatever they want, and vote however they want, which I know burns you because you would LOVE to force them to say otherwise and vote otherwise, usually via government intimidation and force.

Frankly, leaving ANYTHING up to a State Legislature is a bad idea. Have you met the kinds of clowns who get elected to state legislatures?

No worse than the clowns in congress or the lefty ones on the Supreme Court.

Or the vegetable we have as President.

No, we can't. all data has to be included, and they are part of the set.
Which has nothing to do with our debate. We aren't arguing data sets, at least I'm not. I don't care about the opinions of people not here to express them themselves.
First, anyone over the age of 18 who doesn't know what birth control is is either Amish or very very orthodox jewish. 2nd lets leave kids out of this. I would reason that over 90% of the time BC isn't used because people just don't feel like using it.
Or poor and uneducated.
The law is an extension of the will of society as a whole, as long as it is properly implemented.
Which is a reflection of the majorities opinion rather than your opinion which is all in I'm interested in.

Which has nothing to do with our debate. We aren't arguing data sets, at least I'm not. I don't care about the opinions of people not here to express them themselves.

Or poor and uneducated.

Which is a reflection of the majorities opinion rather than your opinion which is all in I'm interested in.

Nope. That info is all over the damn place. more likely they just don't want to use it.

When it comes to abortion, restrictions from 8-16 weeks is the majority.

They can say whatever they want, and vote however they want, which I know burns you because you would LOVE to force them to say otherwise and vote otherwise, usually via government intimidation and force.

NOt at all. We should tax the crap out of anti-Choice churches to pay for all the unwanted kids... Then you'd be amazed how fast they change their minds.

I’ve no interest in indulging your blatantly off-topic and obvious sexism and racism. I will just note that your bigotry makes sense with your bigoted abortion stance.
Dude, I believe in a women's right to determine her reproductive choices.

You want to make that decision for them as a freedom of the republic party?

Last edited:
Dude, I believe in a women's right to determine her reproductive choices.

Dude, you believe a vagina is a license to kill and if you have a kid to target for death in the first place you have already “chosen” to “reproduce.”

Dude, you believe a vagina is a license to kill and if you have a kid to target for death in the first place you have already “chosen” to “reproduce.”
I know that a vagina is the muscular tube leading from the external genitals to the cervix of the uterus in women.

It's not to be under control of any local elected official.

Boi, your christian support for white male superiority

Yeah, I can assume that a white man like you would know about girl/women in a crisis pregnancy situation.

Sure

Reply to my thread on it's own please.

Forum List

Back