Serious Question: What Do Trump-Haters Want Him To Do About 'Russian Hacking?'

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...
It would be nice if he stopped worshipping Putin and acknowledged that he doesn't have a mandate to wage war on the majority of Americans that abhor his proposals.

Looking for specifics. What do you want Trump to do specifically?
Stop worshipping Putin, stop threatening trade wars, keep the majority of the ACA and implement fixes the GOP has refused for years, and don't go after minority groups and women.

Pretty off-topic. We get that you hate Trump. Could have done without your hate-rant. Try to focus.
Never seen a rube declare his OP not to be the topic of the thread.

Wipe that spittle away son. We know you hate Trump. Now try and answer the question with some semblance of maturity and logic. Try to focus.

Russia should be punished that is seemingly without doubt...

Seemingly without doubt? How can something be "without doubt", if it is only "seemingly"?
That was an oxymoronic statement.

You cannot stampede American Normies into another big war with such statements any more.

Not to do that is to say to the world the USA is very weak and they will sell out there country to the enemy for power...

The USA has really become very weak, but this has nothing to do with sabre-rattling.

America cannot protect its own boarders from a Third World Invasion, American politicians are unable to protect the interests of the founding population of America, they are unable to protect their jobs and their neighbourhood.

Do you really believe that this real weakness of America can be compensated with some crazy wars on the other side of the globe that are not in the interests of American Normies?

It seems that you live in your ideological bubble and ignore the observable reality.

Last edited:
Questioning the statements of the intelligence division without substance? Are you shitting me? Look I guarantee you that Trumps people are better than me at this shit and I've destroyed the gov's first report:

Vlad the Merciful flushed Joke Obama down the toilett - Breaking down the PDF reports "evidence" - re Phishing
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 1)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 2)

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Destroying the PDF report's "evidence" - re Malware
Wikileaks: Russia didn't hack shit. - Wikileaks has always claimed it was an insider, Crowdstrike connection, and further breaking down report's evidence
No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC - Explaining Guccifer 2.0 and APT28 & APT29 (labeled Fuzzy Bear and Cozy Bear by a private company, not our government, Crowdstrike connection part 2
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Wikileaks nailing Russia (and specifically Putin,) aka they are no friends
PROOF: FBI, DHS release joint report on Russia hacking - Related: Just how easy it is too get the malware proclaimed as Russia (malware claims to be Ukrainian - Guccifer 2.0 claims to be Ukrainian as well )
CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win - Related: explaining a bit on how hacking/coding/malware works, as well as trashing the proclaimed "keyboard" tracking the media is flapping about.

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Our reactions to other countries hacking us in the very recent past (aka 2015)

I'm not going to read all of that......... You are the equivalent female version of Dalesmith............. You've been a Putin lover before Trump enter the presidential race. So it's not a surprise that you are still a Putin lover like Trump.

Trump redefined the clear and real good example of a real PUPPET. The saddest part is WE (not you) as an American we'll also be considered as a Russian Puppet. I'm very sure you've love that.

Questioning the statements of the intelligence division without substance? Are you shitting me? Look I guarantee you that Trumps people are better than me at this shit and I've destroyed the gov's first report:

Vlad the Merciful flushed Joke Obama down the toilett - Breaking down the PDF reports "evidence" - re Phishing
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 1)
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Explaining Phishing (Addendum 2)

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Destroying the PDF report's "evidence" - re Malware
Wikileaks: Russia didn't hack shit. - Wikileaks has always claimed it was an insider, Crowdstrike connection, and further breaking down report's evidence
No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC - Explaining Guccifer 2.0 and APT28 & APT29 (labeled Fuzzy Bear and Cozy Bear by a private company, not our government, Crowdstrike connection part 2
US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Wikileaks nailing Russia (and specifically Putin,) aka they are no friends
PROOF: FBI, DHS release joint report on Russia hacking - Related: Just how easy it is too get the malware proclaimed as Russia (malware claims to be Ukrainian - Guccifer 2.0 claims to be Ukrainian as well )
CIA Concludes Russia Interfered In Election To Help Trump Win - Related: explaining a bit on how hacking/coding/malware works, as well as trashing the proclaimed "keyboard" tracking the media is flapping about.

US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds. - Related: Our reactions to other countries hacking us in the very recent past (aka 2015)

I'm not going to read all of that......... You are the equivalent female version of Dalesmith............. You've been a Putin lover before Trump enter the presidential race. So it's not a surprise that you are still a Putin lover like Trump.

Trump redefined the clear and real good example of a real PUPPET. The saddest part is WE (not you) as an American we'll also be considered as a Russian Puppet. I'm very sure you've love that.

Ok, so you hate Donald Trump. But you're making the decisions now. What do you want Trump to do about 'Russian Hacking?' Another Cold War? WWIII? Offer some specifics. Thanks.

Trump needs to impose more sanctions on Russia for interfering in our electoral process.
In what way did Russia interfere with the USA's electoral process? Please explain.

If he did do anything, he exposed the Democratic Party for what it is. It's one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. If he did do that, maybe we actually owe him a huge debt of gratitude?

Last edited:
And by 'lying media' you mean the media that has reported what American Intelligence Agencies have said.

Why do these Intelligence Agencies not make an official statement?
Some guys in the MSM say that Intelligence Agencies said something, but everybody knows that this was also the case with the WMD in Iraq.

The MSM lost their credibility, why should anybody with half a brain care about what these dishonest people say?

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...

1. People hate Trumps because of what he represents, his never ending lies ....... etc. etc.. see the rest of the thread......
2.A Russian hacking. Good question.......... Stop kissing Putin ass and Assange then work with HIS own intelligence agencies NOT against them. Then Trump should stop all these nonsense so we are all done.

2.B Russia especially Putin thug was is and always be the enemy of America.

Last edited:
The claims of Russian Hacking cannot be proven. There is no physical evidence. Only Assumptions made by political operatives.
But to answer your question. They want him to do Absolutely Nothing.

They don't want a response. It is just an unsubstantiated claim to destabilize the new government and to delegitimatize Trump.

They were licking Putin's balls when Hillary Clinton sold our Uranium to Russia. They were applauding the "reset button" and were lauding the move as a historic victory for The Demonic Dimscum Party. And then when Putin took The Crimea, they pretended like it didn't happen and simply covered their ears. Hear no Evil, See no Evil.

This is more of the same of The Fraudulent Jill Stein recount funded by the DNC, and Threatening To Kill Electors if they voted for Trump, and then Lobbying Congress to stop The Inauguration when both failed.

Just remember, kids, Liberals hate The Republic, and hate everything about America, unless that is, a Liberal is in charge of wrecking shit and Fundamentally Changing America in to a Liberal Sh1thole. Then they cream themselves over that sh1t.

They got big boners for Communist Cuba when Obama went to give Castro a hand job. And mark my words, if Hillary won, they'd be singing the praises of Putin from here to Hell and back and throwing their panties at Vlad like he was a Rock Star!

I've heard the "keep your enemies" close argument before. Anything is possible but we'll see what really happens within the next few months

Agree.
In any case, Killary would be the bigger evil, without any doubt.

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.

AKA they want Trump to step down.

That's bullshit. Trump won the election get over it done..........
We want Trump to stop acting like a puppet of Putin, act like a POTUS and grow the fuck up then rely on his OWN fellow Americans not from foreign nationals that are known as an enemy to America.
His fellow Americans, democrats, are more of an enemy than anything Russia has. Relying on democrats is like relying on isis. Trusting Russia more than democrats seems sensible.

Bullshit as always. Good try traitor.

In other words, you have no desire to find the truth, you'll let whomever feed it to you. That's your choice.

Personally I am not willing to do so and thus I will question it. No I'm not a Putin lover, I believe in /truth/ and I'm not hampered by partisan beliefs that "puppet" me to the right or the left.

Wrong! We want Trump to put the integrity of our nation before his ego. He seems to want to ignore the charges of hacking because he thinks such charges dilute his election. Well, such charges are more serious than the Trump ego.

Are we to be subject to what's better for Donald is better anyway? His tax returns would tell us of any foreign business dealings. Are Trump's businesses more important than the administration of our nation? Trump's conflict of interests will be an ongoing concern. Not because we hate Trump, but because the President cannot also serve as his own benefactor in business.

You Trump supporters have a serious blind spot, ethics wise. If you want to be taken seriously, take this President Elect seriously.

I actually understand the first part, I do want the integrity of our nation to come before partisan bullshit and flinging shit at a foreign nation without evidence isn't upholding the bastion of justice and fairness that this country should represent. It's bad enough that we were caught spying on our allies, now we're throwing stones at the most convenient target. Like I've said, I'd be all for bringing this before a judge - and he'd throw it out of the court room because it's so flimsy.

You don't think that other programmers, IT security folks, and hackers all over the world know that what we're throwing at Russia is bullshit? You don't think that's going to harm our reputation?

You're lecturing me about ethics while you support going full hog against a country based on opinions and assumptions? ~snort~

Trump and you Chumps need to live in reality. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time. You've been drinking piss for so many years, the cool water of the Truth tastes like poison.

Trump's ego needs to admit he got a leg up from Russia. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.

Trump needs to impose more sanctions on Russia for interfering in our electoral process. I know when I say this I am asking the impossible. I know I am wasting my time.
whatever happened to the big excuse that it was Comey who caused Hillary to lose the election?

that excuse didn't work so you lefties 'moved on' to another excuse.....you guys got a ton of them.....

That is not the topic..... Stay focus.

They want the election to be invalidated so Trump is no longer president as best I can tell.

We want Trump to stop acting like a puppet of Putin, act like a POTUS and grow the fuck up then rely on his OWN fellow Americans not from foreign nationals that are known as an enemy to America.

What makes them an enemy?

I'm not sure you understand your question. I'm not going to update you.

What makes you believe he is a puppet of Putin?

Again.... update yourself.

this is coming from all over the country and do is foreign countries.

Ok, so you hate Donald Trump. But you're making the decisions now. What do you want Trump to do about 'Russian Hacking?' Another Cold War? WWIII? Offer some specifics. Thanks.

They want just a justification for their irrational hate.
Putin and Trump are nationalists, they care more about the interests of their own people than about the global agenda of the financial oligarchs, who hate national sates.

The goal of globalist is to destroy the national states and create a world without boarders for the global capital, so that they can exchange the population through migrants and keep the wages on the lowest level.

So a big war between Russian and the USA would serve the agenda of globalists. If Russia and the USA annihilate each other, then this would be a big step towards the "Brave New World" without boarders.

The killed population of Russia and USA can be easily replaced with migrants, no problem with that.

As we see, WWIII is good for the agenda of these crazy globalists, and that is the reason why their agents are warmongering and instigating hate against Russians and their elected President.

"Calling claims false without any substantiation"

Does anyone else see the absolute absurdity in that statement? A person that labels unsubstantiated claims as false, with out proof? Is this the depth of the political discourse now?

Requiring opponents to prove your lies aren't true?

smh.

The CIA/NSA/FBI, et al, provided a clear outline of how the Russians hacked DNC emails and provided evidence.

Yes, if you call that bullshit, you better produce evidence as to why it's bullshit.

He has all the answers ....... he is playing dumb.

They want just a justification for their irrational hate.
Putin and Trump are nationalists, they care more about the interests of their own people than about the global agenda of the financial oligarchs, who hate national sates.

The goal of globalist is to destroy the national states and create a world without boarders for the global capital, so that they can exchange the population through migrants and keep the wages on the lowest level.

So a big war between Russian and the USA would serve the agenda of globalists. If Russia and the USA annihilate each other, then this would be a big step towards the "Brave New World" without boarders.

The killed population of Russia and USA can be easily replaced with migrants, no problem with that.

As we see, WWIII is good for the agenda of these crazy globalists, and that is the reason for their agents are warmongering and instigating hate against Russians and their elected President.

It's all about sabotaging Trump. I know that. I was just seeing if i could get at least a couple rational mature responses out of some Trump-Haters. So far, it's gone as i thought it would. Just a lotta irrational screeching about how much they hate Donald Trump. Virtually no specific proposals on what they want from him on this. It is all about sabotaging Trump. Make no mistake about that.

In other words, you have no desire to find the truth, you'll let whomever feed it to you. That's your choice.

Personally I am not willing to do so and thus I will question it. No I'm not a Putin lover, I believe in /truth/ and I'm not hampered by partisan beliefs that "puppet" me to the right or the left.

Wrong! We want Trump to put the integrity of our nation before his ego. He seems to want to ignore the charges of hacking because he thinks such charges dilute his election. Well, such charges are more serious than the Trump ego.

Are we to be subject to what's better for Donald is better anyway? His tax returns would tell us of any foreign business dealings. Are Trump's businesses more important than the administration of our nation? Trump's conflict of interests will be an ongoing concern. Not because we hate Trump, but because the President cannot also serve as his own benefactor in business.

You Trump supporters have a serious blind spot, ethics wise. If you want to be taken seriously, take this President Elect seriously.

I actually understand the first part, I do want the integrity of our nation to come before partisan bullshit and flinging shit at a foreign nation without evidence isn't upholding the bastion of justice and fairness that this country should represent. It's bad enough that we were caught spying on our allies, now we're throwing stones at the most convenient target. Like I've said, I'd be all for bringing this before a judge - and he'd throw it out of the court room because it's so flimsy.

You don't think that other programmers, IT security folks, and hackers all over the world know that what we're throwing at Russia is bullshit? You don't think that's going to harm our reputation?

You're lecturing me about ethics while you support going full hog against a country based on opinions and assumptions? ~snort~
It's not me calling out Russia. It's folks who know what to look for and at in these circumstances. If I had ties to Russia, if my business depended, to some extent, on goodwill toward Russia, if my ego was so sensitive that allegations of hacking would, in my vivid imagination, shows some delegitimization of my election, I'd deny Russian involvement too.

What's had to fathom is Trump's supporters are so willing to agree with his denials. The Emperor has no clothes! Ain't never gonna be said by rabid Trump partisans.

Forum List

Back