Serious Question: What Do Trump-Haters Want Him To Do About 'Russian Hacking?'

First off

Take your hands off your ears and stop shouting

Nya....Nya...Nya....I CAN'T HEAR YOU

1513326_10201456396359204_325539440_n.jpg

Wow, that's it? That's all you haters got? Pretty embarrassing.

Trump's response to all this has been embarrassing

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here
Calling everyone else a liar

He is like a child getting news he does not like

As opposed to what? Ranting like mental patients about that which might of happened? Sounds like Trump is the only adult in the room,

Yeah, i'm just not hearing coherent suggestions from the Trump-Haters. I mean, should he start WWIII just because their Party has been exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth?

Its more important what his “alpha male” supporters are going to want him to do?

Are you guys okay with Russia hacking the US in any way, shape or form? Are you going to let them get away with it?

Virtually no specific proposals on what they want from him on this. It is all about sabotaging Trump. Make no mistake about that.

Well, warmongering is illegal in many countries, you cannot openly call for a war against Russia, so you have to do this implicitly.

To stampede a nation into a war you have to create a hysteria, like it was the case with Milosevic or Saddam. You have to create a "New Hitler" to destroy a sovereign state.

This worked with Yugoslavia and Iraq, but this did not work with Iran and Syria, and the Globalists blame Putin for that.

The project of Globalists came to a halt, Killary was supposed to start WWIII, they have to remove Putin to create a "Brave New World" without boarders and national identities, in which the population is replaceable.

Well, they could not push Killary into the office of POTUS, so they hope now that Trump will do the job that was assigned to Killary.

Ah Yes, Charwin has called me a traitor before - mostly because I don't just swallow everything that's said and because I think a war with Russia is both stupid and unnecessary...

I'm not swallowing everything either but that doesn't mean I will support and kiss Putin........That makes a big difference between you as a traitor and me as patriotic American. You on the other hand...... refused or deny everything or accept eeeeveeen way before the primaries ............. you've been a traitor.
Nobody wants war............ Maybe you should ask neighboring countries of Putin why they are scared so of Putin thug. Did you ever wonder and think about that?

I want Trump to spread his ass cheeks wider so his Trumpbots don't get a hernia when they strain to kiss his ass.

Maybe you should ask neighboring countries of Putin why they are scared so of Putin thug. Did you ever wonder and think about that?

If you are talking about the Junta in Kiev - they do not represent the Ukraine.
Ukrainian refugees from the Ukrainian cities, destroyed by the Junta, are fleeing to Russia.

So if you ask the population of the mentioned countries - they are not afraid of Russia, they flee from their countries to look for a job or a shelter in Russia.

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...

Step one: Admit that it happened.

First off

Take your hands off your ears and stop shouting

Nya....Nya...Nya....I CAN'T HEAR YOU

1513326_10201456396359204_325539440_n.jpg

Calling claims false without any substantiation, screaming ignore this....nothing to see here

As opposed to what? Ranting like mental patients about that which might of happened? Sounds like Trump is the only adult in the room,

Yeah, i'm just not hearing coherent suggestions from the Trump-Haters. I mean, should he start WWIII just because their Party has been exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth?

Its more important what his “alpha male” supporters are going to want him to do?

Are you guys okay with Russia hacking the US in any way, shape or form? Are you going to let them get away with it?

Ok then, so try and focus. What do you want him to do? Present some specifics. I mean we get it, you hate Donald Trump. That's a given. But just present some specifics on what you want him to do. Pretty simple and fair question.

And by 'lying media' you mean the media that has reported what American Intelligence Agencies have said.

Why do these Intelligence Agencies not make an official statement?
Some guys in the MSM say that Intelligence Agencies said something, but everybody knows that this was also the case with the WMD in Iraq.

Because they have made official statements? In October, and also this week before Congress.

US Intel Chiefs Push Back on Trump and Russia Hack

The ONLY reason Trump is going denialist on this is that he thinks it adversely affects him to acknowledge that it happened.

It's ALL about your Master, Trumpbots.

[

You are evading the questions, and that speaks volumes.

BTW, how can a Normie "admit" something, when the representatives of the Intelligent Services did not make any official statements?

Who cares what the lying media says about the supposed opinion of Intelligent Services?

Can these guys from the mentioned Secret Services not talk for themselves?

Ok then, so try and focus. What do you want him to do? Present some specifics. I mean we get it, you hate Donald Trump. That's a given. But just present some specifics on what you want him to do. Pretty simple and fair question.

Where did he say that he hated Trump?

What should Trump do?

1. Acknowledge that Russia did try to influence our elections
  2. Task our intelligence services with creating counter measures to prevent Russia from doing any such things in future American elections.

Ah Yes, Charwin has called me a traitor before - mostly because I don't just swallow everything that's said and because I think a war with Russia is both stupid and unnecessary...

I'm not swallowing everything either but that doesn't mean I will support and kiss Putin........That makes a big difference between you as a traitor and me as patriotic American. You on the other hand...... refused or deny everything or accept eeeeveeen way before the primaries ............. you've been a traitor.
Nobody wants war............ Maybe you should ask neighboring countries of Putin why they are scared so of Putin thug. Did you ever wonder and think about that?

You don't know jack and you've admitted you have no desire to "read" anything. it's much easier to just call me a traitor. Kiss my lilly white Alaskan ass you hack.

Virtually no specific proposals on what they want from him on this. It is all about sabotaging Trump. Make no mistake about that.

Well, warmongering is illegal in many countries, you cannot openly call for a war against Russia, so you have to do this implicitly.

To stampede a nation into a war you have to create a hysteria, like it was the case with Milosevic or Saddam. You have to create a "New Hitler" to destroy a sovereign state.

This worked with Yugoslavia and Iraq, but this did not work with Iran and Syria, and the Globalists blame Putin for that.

The project of Globalists came to a halt, Killary was supposed to start WWIII, they have to remove Putin to create a "Brave New World" without boarders and national identities, in which the population is replaceable.

Well, they could not push Killary into the office of POTUS, so they hope now that Trump will do the job that was assigned to Killary.

Wise observation. There's no doubt the NWO Globalist Elites want revenge on Trump. Just listen to what NWO psychos like George Soros have been saying about him. They are out for blood. This whole 'Russian Hacking' meme is only about sabotaging Trump. I guess we'll see where it all goes. Stay tuned.

[

You are evading the questions, and that speaks volumes.

BTW, how can a Normie "admit" something, when the representatives of the Intelligent Services did not make any official statements?

Who cares what the lying media says about the supposed opinion of Intelligent Services?

Can these guys from the mentioned Secret Services not talk for themselves?

US Intel Chiefs Push Back on Trump and Russia Hack

Federal officials today said they are "confident" that the Russian government is behind recent hacks of US political organizations like the Democratic National Committee.

"The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts," the Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence said in a joint statement.

Their motive, the agencies said? "To interfere with the US election process."

Committee Chairman Sen. John McCain argued that "every American should be alarmed by Russia's attacks on our nation.

"There is no national security interest more vital to the United States of America than the ability to hold free and fair elections without foreign interference," McCain said. "That is why Congress must set partisanship aside, follow the facts, and work together to devise comprehensive solutions to deter, defend against, and, when necessary, respond to foreign cyberattacks."

Wise observation. There's no doubt the NWO Globalist Elites want revenge on Trump. Just listen to what NWO psychos like George Soros have been saying about him. They are out for blood. This whole 'Russian Hacking' meme is only about sabotaging Trump. I guess we'll see where it all goes. Stay tuned.

And my 'Russian Hacking meme' you mean pointing out what the American intelligence Agencies have said

Committee Chairman Sen. John McCain argued that "every American should be alarmed by Russia's attacks on our nation.

"There is no national security interest more vital to the United States of America than the ability to hold free and fair elections without foreign interference," McCain said. "That is why Congress must set partisanship aside, follow the facts, and work together to devise comprehensive solutions to deter, defend against, and, when necessary, respond to foreign cyberattacks."

Where did he say that he hated Trump?

What should Trump do?

1. Acknowledge that Russia did try to influence our elections
  2. Task our intelligence services with creating counter measures to prevent Russia from doing any such things in future American elections.

You haven't been here very long have ya? He or she is a rabid Trump-Hater nutter. But thanks for some specifics. And is that all you want for Trump?

I'm not asking this question just to stir things up. I'm seriously asking the Trump-Haters what they want Trump to do in response to 'Russian Hacking.' I really am willing to listen. So let's hear it...

What they want is for Hillary to find a way to get rid of Trump and take office. Short of that, nothing will please the little safe space seekers.

More reasonable people know that there are things we should have done already to ensure security. Increase security in all ways possible so it doesn't happen again. Dems suck at cyber security. Obamacare website proved that. Now, they claim hacking when we knew months ago it was one of their own that leaked info.

As far as what we should do about Russia. Gosh, didn't Obama already put the fear in them with sanctions and sending their people home? Or does the left want us to bomb the hell of them? And they would do it without waiting for proof since that never mattered.

We've always dealt with countries trying to hack. We do the same. Spies are everywhere, don't ya know?

There remains no proof that Russia interfered with the election. The left isn't concerned about general spying or breaches of national security. They just want heads on a platter because corruption was exposed on the left.

I am puzzled as to why the left is upset only about leaked emails potentially causing Hillary to lose but didn't give a shit when Hillary played fast and loose with national security by having a home brew server in some guy's bathroom. That was okay and the left dismissed it as a mistake but now are only pissed because they think someone other than a DNC insider spilled the truth about Hillary.

Last edited:
Just remember, kids, Liberals hate The Republic,!

Just remember- it is you right wing nut jobs licking Putin's balls as you bask in the knowledge that Russia tried to influence our election.

How many threads now have been started by right wing nut jobs all with different variations on why Russia isn't guilty of trying to interfere with our election?

Forum List

Back