Seth Meyers Skewers Trump On Birther Past

• Banned
It must really suck to be a Trump supporter these days. Deplorable, racist, stupid and a fucking liar to boot, I couldn't imagine having to look at myself in the mirror every day if I were one of you.

• Banned
You idiots can't stop with the lies. This issue is dying and you morons are trying to keep it alive. No one will care in a week.

Hey douchebag, how are you? Did you look at yourself in the mirror this morning in complete and total disgust for supporting the biggest liar ever? Did you watch the video in total embarrassment for being so fucking stupid?

It must really suck to be a Trump supporter these days. Deplorable, racist, stupid and a fucking liar to boot, I couldn't imagine having to look at myself in the mirror every day if I were one of you.

Who does Trump think he is? Hillary?

• Banned

He thinks he can lie for 5 years and get away with it. He thinks his supporters, people like you, are so stupid that you'll still vote for him even after he's been exposed as a liar and a fraud. That's who Trump thinks he is.

He thinks he can lie for 5 years and get away with it. He thinks his supporters, people like you, are so stupid that you'll still vote for him even after he's been exposed as a liar and a fraud. That's who Trump thinks he is.

I'm a Trump supporter? Then why do I keep saying to vote for Johnson in the threads I start on the topic?

And you see Trump lying "for 5 years" and you support Hitlary. Your hypocrisy is profound.

It's funny how you think anyone who can see through your shallow veil of stupid would support Trump. Actually it's only your fellow Democrat cum guzzlers who can't

• Banned

I'm a Trump supporter? Then why do I keep saying to vote for Johnson in the threads I start on the topic?

And you see Trump lying "for 5 years" and you support Hitlary. Your hypocrisy is profound

You're gonna vote for the "What is Aleppo" guy? lol

Seth who? Comedian? Musician? Actor? Hillary's camp spread it around, old story by now. Trump did piss over the news boys with that conference though, LOL.

Seth who? Comedian? Musician? Actor? Hillary's camp spread it around, old story by now. Trump did piss over the news boys with that conference though, LOL.

Late Night talk show host. Can Trump supporters not afford TV's or something? Not enough room in your trailer?

Late Night talk show host. Can Trump supporters not afford TV's or something? Not enough room in your trailer?

Have you ever had an opinion you didn't get from the TV?

The rest of us have the capacity to think for ourselves, you clearly lack the capacity to think at all otherwise you wouldn't be parroting moonbat gibberish.

Have you ever had an opinion you didn't get from the TV?

The rest of us have the capacity to think for ourselves, you clearly lack the capacity to think at all otherwise you wouldn't be parroting moonbat gibberish.

There's nothing "moonbat" about this clip. Seth only takes Trumps own words from recorded appearances and throws them back in his stupid, orange fucking face.

No idea who Seth Meyers is doubt I'm missing anything.

ostrich.jpg

Seth Meyers Skewers Trump On Birther Past

but but but but C-L-I-N-T-O-N-NNNNN !!!

There's nothing "moonbat" about this clip. Seth only takes Trumps own words from recorded appearances and throws them back in his stupid, orange fucking face.

It is moonbat gibberish because Hitlery's 2008 Campaign started the issue.

Trump ran with it foolishly, fine. So what? Is wanting to see proof that a meat puppet faggot who is clearly an utter incompetent has the proper credential to serve the office wrong? Especially when there were indications the meat puppet faggot was indeed born elsewhere.

Trump got himself caught up in a bullshit story started by democrooks, but eventually got his shit together

Libturds are consumed by a bullshit utopian story by some german asshole named Marx, and they NEVER get their shit together.

booklet.jpg

Of course I believe the real reason obozo kept his BC hidden and published a fake was because his real father is actually Frank Marshal Davis.

RSHALL-DAVIS-joel-gilbert-OBAMA-FILM-dreams-from-real-father-JOEL-GILBERT-two-dads-photo-vers-2.0-jpeg-w-names-April-24-20121.jpg

LOL..Hillary coined a new version of the word "Deplorables," Now everyone is excited to be a Deplorable!! Only Hildabeast could change the characteristics of a Deplorable. It's a citizen that is done with the lying, corrupt establishment politics and the lack of integrity that manifests in the pathological lying with the likes of Hillary.

Forum List

Back