Shaming Democrats ..

I admit -- This has been worse than I expected. One of my myriad personal flaws is that I often give people too much credit.

I think I see it fully now.
What took you so long?

Serious question BTW.

I admit -- This has been worse than I expected. One of my myriad personal flaws is that I often give people too much credit.

I think I see it fully now.
What took you so long?

Serious question BTW.
I honestly don't know. As you know -- and I know you don't agree with much of this -- I can see both ends of this. I understand (and even agree with) some of their concerns and frustrations. And, as I said, I don't like looking at people in that way. AND, maybe it's gotten worse in the last three years.

I try to look at the good in people. Gettin' tougher here.

But now you explain to us how it is that the core groups of the democrat party are actually real racists, in actions and beliefs

Not my job.

Tell me now that you find the democrat party racist and you find it unacceptable

All racism is unacceptable. I see plenty of racism in both parties.

that due to its actual racist history and racist actions, that it now needs to be dissolved and its assets given to the descendants of the people members of the democrat party owned as slaves.......

You're a fan of repairations? Wasn't expecting that...

Funny .. Democrats always like to share the blame and shame when they're exposed with the reality of their constant and historical failures, it's called cowardice and lack of integrity.

Funny .. Republicans always like to share the blame and shame when they're exposed with the reality of their constant and historical failures, it's called cowardice and lack of integrity. Works both ways.

Impressive Democrat parroting, you've been practicing for years is my guess. ;)

Cut and paste? No, it's a pretty basic function of writing. Even Cult45 can do it! :113:

Tumble away puppet, you got no game, you have nothing of value to offer up of your own..

Go fuck yourself, wingertard.

mmm .. also you lack class and you're one click away from a complete imbecile much like your beloved dimwit pussy fingering Joe Biden.

Only drama in this country is a bunch of animals burning and looting the country..........over a single death where the officer is being tried for murder.............

Excuse to STEAL and burn is all this is.........and it is done every election cycle by the DNC and their BS Media.............after doing it so long............a lot of People don't give a damn about it anymore.

That's me.............I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.............I think all the riots need to be put down harshly sooner rather than later..........Because they BECAME CRIMINALS and not protesters when they burn the places to the ground and Steal.

My Sympathy meter is still on 0.
Say bub, when was the last riot?

I honestly don't know. As you know -- and I know you don't agree with much of this -- I can see both ends of this. I understand (and even agree with) some of their concerns and frustrations. And, as I said, I don't like looking at people in that way. AND, maybe it's gotten worse in the last three years.

Your response is so vague, I can't make much sense of it.

No offense.

The key take away for me is the fact that you don't like to look at people a certain way. However, facts are facts, history is history and data is data. To speak about these things clearly and openly shouldn't be an offense, nor political for that matter.

Why is it even after I put that anti white clown Mac on ignore I still get tagged in shit he copies and pastes on EVERY DAMN THREAD? Truly annoying since I have no interest in his virtue signaling anti white hatred.

But now you explain to us how it is that the core groups of the democrat party are actually real racists, in actions and beliefs

Not my job.

Tell me now that you find the democrat party racist and you find it unacceptable

that due to its actual racist history and racist actions, that it now needs to be dissolved and its assets given to the descendants of the people members of the democrat party owned as slaves.......

Funny .. Democrats always like to share the blame and shame when they're exposed with the reality of their constant and historical failures, it's called cowardice and lack of integrity.

Funny .. Republicans always like to share the blame and shame when they're exposed with the reality of their constant and historical failures, it's called cowardice and lack of integrity. Works both ways.

Cut and paste? No, it's a pretty basic function of writing. Even Cult45 can do it! :113:

Tumble away puppet, you got no game, you have nothing of value to offer up of your own..

mmm .. also you lack class and you're one click away from a complete imbecile much like your beloved dimwit pussy fingering Joe Biden.

Listen to Cult45 prattle on about 'class' with a tiny orange cock in his mouth. :auiqs.jpg:

What's classy about being a brainwashed jizz slurper?

Your response is so vague, I can't make much sense of it.

No offense.

The key take away for me is the fact that you don't like to look at people a certain way. However, facts are facts, history is history and data is data. To speak about these things clearly and openly shouldn't be an offense, nor political for that matter.
Well, it may not be as clear when it's not just one or the other. My focus is not on deciding who is "worse", but on both ends of this holding their own accountable so that we can improve race relations.

But there's the problem: It's becoming more and more clear to me that there are many who have no interest in seeing things improve.

Why is it even after I put that anti white clown Mac on ignore I still get tagged in shit he copies and pastes on EVERY DAMN THREAD? Truly annoying since I have no interest in his virtue signaling anti white hatred.

Your struggle is real and very important. You should pen a strongly worded letter to the USMB.

I'm simply glad I never see this shtick in real life. The ignorant racists here are the standard stereotypical cartoon character mold.
I have a slightly unfair advantage.

Both my wife and I are of mixed race, and therefore so are our beautiful daughters. None of us "look" like our Hispanic/Latino sides -- we all just have a kind of exotic appearance, I guess. When people find out about our ethnicity, they often say, "I always WONDERED what you were!" :laugh:

Anyway, this kind of "ethnic anonymity" means that we're OFTEN privy to conversations by whites who feel free to just let 'er rip on race. And we've all heard and seen some pretty horrific shit. More than a few times. And definitely by Trumpsters. Right there, right in front of us, clear as day.

So when these Trumpist liars and cowards claim that nothing like that exists, or when they try to downplay or dismiss or minimize it, I'm happy to expose them for what they are.

Liars and cowards.
You are a legend in your own mind..............More BS from you as America Burns..............Trying to say we are at fault for the Looting and Rioting..........LOL

Got news for you..........you don't know Jack Shit.............I've shared some stories here of what happened that I saw with my own eyes............With Black against white crime and White Flight.............from neighbors of my Mother N law who WERE BLACK begging her not to go and how they wished they could leave the neighborhood..........but couldn't afford it .......Black area ........Imagine that.

Now Mr. Tribal man..........tell me about Black on Black crime in this country..........You don't want to go there for a reason.
I've had many squabbles with the Regressive Lefties here regarding their habitual lowering of standards and the predictable outcomes.

As compared to cowards like you, who don't have the balls to hold their own side accountable.

Man up for a change.

Mac .. always the obvious hypocrite..

I'm simply glad I never see this shtick in real life. The ignorant racists here are the standard stereotypical cartoon character mold.
I have a slightly unfair advantage.

Both my wife and I are of mixed race, and therefore so are our beautiful daughters. None of us "look" like our Hispanic/Latino sides -- we all just have a kind of exotic appearance, I guess. When people find out about our ethnicity, they often say, "I always WONDERED what you were!" :laugh:

Anyway, this kind of "ethnic anonymity" means that we're OFTEN privy to conversations by whites who feel free to just let 'er rip on race. And we've all heard and seen some pretty horrific shit. More than a few times. And definitely by Trumpsters. Right there, right in front of us, clear as day.

So when these Trumpist liars and cowards claim that nothing like that exists, or when they try to downplay or dismiss or minimize it, I'm happy to expose them for what they are.

Liars and cowards.
You are a legend in your own mind..............More BS from you as America Burns..............Trying to say we are at fault for the Looting and Rioting..........LOL

Got news for you..........you don't know Jack Shit.............I've shared some stories here of what happened that I saw with my own eyes............With Black against white crime and White Flight.............from neighbors of my Mother N law who WERE BLACK begging her not to go and how they wished they could leave the neighborhood..........but couldn't afford it .......Black area ........Imagine that.

Now Mr. Tribal man..........tell me about Black on Black crime in this country..........You don't want to go there for a reason.
I've had many squabbles with the Regressive Lefties here regarding their habitual lowering of standards and the predictable outcomes.

As compared to cowards like you, who don't have the balls to hold their own side accountable.

Man up for a change.

Mac .. always the obvious hypocrite..
Always ready for you guys to man up and quote me for change. Back up your words, coward.

Looking forward to it. Thanks in advance.

I can post those 20+ clearly racist quotes all day long, and they'll never have the balls to hold their own accountable.

This is a majority of the party right now.
My simple question to you would be, when has the right ever held their own accountable...for anything?

Your struggle is real and very important. You should pen a strongly worded letter to the USMB.
Fuck off dickhead. Thanks.

Not my job.

Listen to Cult45 prattle on about 'class' with a tiny orange cock in his mouth. :auiqs.jpg:

... I can see why you don't respect yourself and that you're a fully dedicated loser Democrat.. it all fits.. :itsok:

I can post those 20+ clearly racist quotes all day long, and they'll never have the balls to hold their own accountable.

My simple question to you would be, when has the right ever held their own accountable...for anything?
Hell, not that I know of. And it's only gotten worse.

We're not even close to fixing this.

Well, it may not be as clear when it's not just one or the other. My focus is not on deciding who is "worse", but on both ends of this holding their own accountable so that we can improve race relations.

But there's the problem: It's becoming more and more clear to me that there are many who have no interest in seeing things improve.
Who are the "both sides" as you understand it? I certainly made no such assertion.

BTW, how did you get a "worse side" from my response?

Last edited:

Not my job.

... I can see why you don't respect yourself and that you're a fully dedicated loser Democrat.. it all fits.. :itsok:

aec28f0b31f6f5bbf6c6b4321eed2186.jpg

Why did Democrats support the Jim Crow laws, lynching and promote their racism with their Ku Klux Klan?

I think all Democrats owe all of us reparations.. pay up you racist bums..

It's difficult to shame a Democrat, because Democrats have no shame. You need to realize that Shame requires moral values, and Democrats have no moral values at all.

shame
[ sheym ]
noun
the painful feeling arising from the consciousness of something dishonorable, improper, ridiculous, etc., done by oneself or another: She was overcome with shame.

You can't shame someone who doesn't have a consciousness.

Remember, Democrats are the most evil, vile of sub-humans in the country. They have no good in them. They can't feel shame for doing evil and wrong, and burning down half the city, and looting black people's stores while claiming to be all about the rights of black people.

You can't shame an animal. You can't. And Democrats are just animals that walk upright.

Why did Democrats support the Jim Crow laws, lynching and promote their racism with their Ku Klux Klan?

I think all Democrats owe all of us reparations.. pay up you racist bums..

Ever head of a NAZI Jew? How bout a Black Democrat
George Soros is a Nazi Jew.

Forum List

Back