Shaming Democrats ..

But now you explain to us how it is that the core groups of the democrat party are actually real racists, in actions and beliefs

Not my job.

Tell me now that you find the democrat party racist and you find it unacceptable

All racism is unacceptable. I see plenty of racism in both parties.

that due to its actual racist history and racist actions, that it now needs to be dissolved and its assets given to the descendants of the people members of the democrat party owned as slaves.......

You're a fan of repairations? Wasn't expecting that...

Funny .. Democrats always like to share the blame and shame when they're exposed with the reality of their constant and historical failures, it's called cowardice and lack of integrity.

Funny .. Republicans always like to share the blame and shame when they're exposed with the reality of their constant and historical failures, it's called cowardice and lack of integrity. Works both ways.

Impressive Democrat parroting, you've been practicing for years is my guess. ;)

When it comes to race, Trumpsters are trained to focus on the past and ignore the blazingly obvious present.

That's how they "address" the race issue. Follow the talk radio route.

And they somehow think people are buying it.

Riots and mayhem in Democrat controlled cities, is that current enough for you slow-Mac.
Trumpsters are also trained in deflection.

Let's see you hold your fellow Trumpsters accountable for their words - kidding, I know you don't have the balls:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Le6kTZc.gif
Biden on ending segregation.
View attachment 352175

What are you trying to say, here? My old, white racist is better than your old, white racist?
..the blacks are much more racist

It has become almost too easy to turn the Trumpsters into bawling drama queens.

They're so sensitive now. It's not even fun.

Me.. I'm having fun, no guilt, no lies, no drama and yes drama queens are the consistent obfuscation members such as yourself.

:CryingCow:
I can post those 20+ clearly racist quotes all day long, and they'll never have the balls to hold their own accountable.

This is a majority of the party right now.

But now you explain to us how it is that the core groups of the democrat party are actually real racists, in actions and beliefs

Not my job.

Tell me now that you find the democrat party racist and you find it unacceptable

that due to its actual racist history and racist actions, that it now needs to be dissolved and its assets given to the descendants of the people members of the democrat party owned as slaves.......

Funny .. Democrats always like to share the blame and shame when they're exposed with the reality of their constant and historical failures, it's called cowardice and lack of integrity.

Funny .. Republicans always like to share the blame and shame when they're exposed with the reality of their constant and historical failures, it's called cowardice and lack of integrity. Works both ways.

He's a troll ............might even be the alter ego of the dumb ass ......fitting symbol of the DNC.........Mac.................not sure..

But I'm sure he'll thank me for it.............He is a LEGEND.............perhaps we should bow to him.....LOL

Me.. I'm having fun, no guilt, no lies, no drama and yes drama queens are the consistent obfuscation members such as yourself.

I can post those 20+ clearly racist quotes all day long, and they'll never have the balls to hold their own accountable.

I can show thousands of instances of violence from the left..................

I can also show where the Media in this country Lies it's ass off..................takes shit out of context..........

While some in a heated debate may say something that you...............LOL.......RECORD...LMAO.........why should I care without the context of it..................

Kinda like watching the Weather channel guy video bracing for wind in a small hurricane but the wind is blowing the other way..............OOPS..

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I can also show where the Media in this country Lies it's ass off..................takes shit out of context..........

While some in a heated debate may say something that you...............LOL.......RECORD...LMAO.........why should I care without the context of it..................

Kinda like watching the Weather channel guy video bracing for wind in a small hurricane but the wind is blowing the other way..............OOPS..

See?

I believe you. I believe this is what you are. So we're good.

Get some sleep, you've devolved into complete stupidity and dishonesty.

See?
democrats-the-party-of-flag-burning-blm-terrorists-firebombing-trump-campaign-5076109.png

Not my job.

Cut and paste? No, it's a pretty basic function of writing. Even Cult45 can do it! :113:

When it comes to race, Trumpsters are trained to focus on the past and ignore the blazingly obvious present.

Riots and mayhem in Democrat controlled cities, is that current enough for you slow-Mac.

Let's see you hold your fellow Trumpsters accountable for their words - kidding, I know you don't have the balls:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Le6kTZc.gif
View attachment 352175

What are you trying to say, here? My old, white racist is better than your old, white racist?

Then who?

Why did Democrats support the Jim Crow laws, lynching and promote their racism with their Ku Klux Klan?

I think all Democrats owe all of us reparations.. pay up you racist bums..

Why?

Why did Democrats support the Jim Crow laws, lynching and promote their racism with their Ku Klux Klan

Because at THAT time the Democrats were CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN.

And that explains why the KKK endorse and vote for trump

that explains why YOU defend the KKK when they march or wave their confederate flags in support of trump

now please explain how you are able to HATE the KKK and LOVE them at the same time.

Why did Democrats support the Jim Crow laws, lynching and promote their racism with their Ku Klux Klan?

I think all Democrats owe all of us reparations.. pay up you racist bums..

Why?

Why did Democrats support the Jim Crow laws, lynching and promote their racism with their Ku Klux Klan

Because at THAT time the Democrats were CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN.

And that explains why the KKK endorse and vote for trump

that explains why YOU defend the KKK when they march or wave their confederate flags in support of trump

now please explain how you are able to HATE the KKK and LOVE them at the same time.
Same straw man every election..............The boy that cried wolf too many times.......

We don't support them.......never have..........It's a Straw man BS typical strategy........along with the violence from playing the Race Card every election cycle.............

Why is there violence now.........why it's an election year.

captain-obvious.jpeg

Le6kTZc.gif
View attachment 352175

Then who?
obviously--the whites

Le6kTZc.gif
View attachment 352175

Then who?
obviously--the whites

:auiqs.jpg: Oh, right.

Le6kTZc.gif
View attachment 352175

Then who?
obviously--the whites

It's what they're told, it's what they believe. He's being absolutely serious.

Not my job.

Cut and paste? No, it's a pretty basic function of writing. Even Cult45 can do it! :113:

Tumble away puppet, you got no game, you have nothing of value to offer up of your own..

Le6kTZc.gif
View attachment 352175

Then who?
obviously--the whites

It's what they're told, it's what they believe. He's being absolutely serious.

41fd1bcdd31569732b365abea6703481.png

Not my job.

Tumble away puppet, you got no game, you have nothing of value to offer up of your own..

Go fuck yourself, wingertard.

Bullshit. You're still the party of hate, racism, jealousy and fear that you've always been. NOTHING has changed since Andrew Jackon gave the democrat party its worthless hate filled life.

Forum List

Back