Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Why do you want to harm those children by denying them the same protections of marriage that my daughter has because my wife and I are married?
Children have the right to a mother and father in marriage. They always have. That was changed for them last Summer without their permission. It is YOU who hate children so much that you would use them in a social experiment which deprives them of a contractual necessity all so you can play out your deviant lifestyles and sooth yourself that you are "normal".

What about your son? Where is his father? He can never have one because you have legally stripped him of that vital need because of your lifestyle choices...turned into "law" which harms kids... Is Gay Marriage Void? New York v Ferber (1982) Etc.

Why do you want to harm those children by denying them the same protections of marriage that my daughter has because my wife and I are married?
Children have the right to a mother and father in marriage. They always have. That was changed for them last Summer without their permission. It is YOU who hate children so much that you would use them in a social experiment which deprives them of a contractual necessity all so you can play out your deviant lifestyles and sooth yourself that you are "normal".

What about your son? Where is his father? He can never have one because you have legally stripped him of that vital need because of your lifestyle choices...turned into "law" which harms kids... Is Gay Marriage Void? New York v Ferber (1982) Etc.

You care about children so much that you set these high standards and only apply to them gay people. It is okay if children are raised in a single parent home b/c there is hope. Sorry, gays do not have to live by your standards, Mrs. Kravitz.

tumblr_lsf6qbT8BP1qg3p22o1_500.gif

Children have the right to a mother and father in marriage. They always have..

Despite you continuing to say that- the evidence shows otherwise.

• Parents can legally divorce with 'no fault'- i.e. no explanation given- leaving their children without a mother and father in marriage- if Children had such a 'right'- married parents would not be allowed to divorce.
  • Single parents can raise children by themselves- if 'children had a right to a mother and father in marriage'- then the state would be required to require that single parent to marry again to someone of the opposite gender.
As a matter of fact- the only time you claim this 'right' is when it comes to gay parents.

And the only reason why you do so is because you want to harm homosexuals- and by extension- their children.

You care about children so much that you set these high standards and only apply to them gay people. It is okay if children are raised in a single parent home b/c there is hope. Sorry, gays do not have to live by your standards, Mrs. Kravitz.

Where in a single parent home is there a contract that says "you will never have the missing gender in this house"? That's right, nowhere. Because the hope still exists. You know the forced abdication via contract is the issue at hand here. And that onerous imposition is foisted on children by the gay marriage contract...

What about your son? Where is his father? He can never have one because you have legally stripped him of that vital need because of your lifestyle choices...turned into "law" which harms kids...

Well if I had a son- he would have a father.

If my wife and I had a son- he would have both a mother and father.

If I was gay, and my partner and I had a son- he would have two fathers.

If we married, then that son would have two married fathers- which would be better for our son than having two unmarried fathers.

Why exactly do you want to harm the children of gay parents?

Is your hatred of gays so strong you are willing to harm children in order to harm their parents?

Where in a single parent home is there a contract that ...

There is no 'contract' in a single parent home- or a two parent home- ensuring children of anything.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Where in a single parent home is there a contract that says "you will never have the missing gender in this house"? That's right, nowhere. Because the hope still exists. You know the forced abdication via contract is the issue at hand here. And that onerous imposition is foisted on children by the gay marriage contract...

Single parents get an exemption from your standards b/c...well...um...hope or something. By the way, there isn't any contract for kids in a single parent home that ensures a damn thing. Nobody has to follow the hapless bullshit you make to harm gay people and their families.

A 34 year old article. .

Gays demand marriage as a right. I don't hate gays, but they don't NEED marriage and if they do have children it wasn't through their same sex partner. Take it up with the biological parent, marry THAT person. 'Cause, might as well as marry your pet or a cloud. Hypotheticals. I like clouds and dogs, too.

Americans have the right to marriage- that has been long established. "Gay" Americans demanded the same right as every other American couple.

You don't need marriage either- but you have the right to it.

Gay couples do have children- children they have born themselves, children they have created through artificial insemination, and children, abandoned by their biological, heterosexual parents, that they have adopted.

Congratulations, Seriously! You are the 10,000th post in this thread!

tumblr_mwh7plkddp1rv8b97o2_250.gif

You have won a Years Supply of Turtle Wax!

25.11_main_line.png

Gays demand marriage as a right. I don't hate gays, but they don't NEED marriage and if they do have children it wasn't through their same sex partner. Take it up with the biological parent, marry THAT person. 'Cause, might as well as marry your pet or a cloud. Hypotheticals. I like clouds and dogs, too.

Americans have the right to marriage- that has been long established. "Gay" Americans demanded the same right as every other American couple.

Gay couples do have children- children they have born themselves, children they have created through artificial insemination, and children, abandoned by their biological, heterosexual parents, that they have adopted.

25.11_main_line.png

Thank you, thank you

To be honest with you- that is about a 10 year supply for how I wax my car.......

25.11_main_line.png
That's a lot wasted time on a dead issue.

Single parents get an exemption from your standards b/c...well...um...hope or something. By the way, there isn't any contract for kids in a single parent home that ensures a damn thing. Nobody has to follow the hapless bullshit you make to harm gay people and their families.

No, Single parents are exempt from her standards because Sil was a single parent. And doesn't think that she should be held to the same standard raising her daughter as she holds gays to.

Which is ironic, given that every example given of a child without a good same sex role model in the Prince's Trust study she cites......was a single parent.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Skylar, what part of single parenthood holds contractual terms like "you will never have a mother or father for life"? We're talking about the terms of a contract to which children share implicitly. As you know, their rights to necessities in contracts are dominant to adult's whims. This is hinge of law that makes this issue quite live.

The 1st Amendment Kim Davis, bakers, photographers thing also will be livened up..

Skylar, what part of single parenthood holds contractual terms like "you will never have a mother or father for life"? We're talking about the terms of a contract to which children share implicitly. As you know, their rights to necessities in contracts are dominant to adult's whims. This is hinge of law that makes this issue quite live.

The 1st Amendment Kim Davis, bakers, photographers thing also will be livened up..

There isn't a contract for single parenthood. Not a single state recognizes that children are an implicit part of a marriage contract. Not one. The law doesn't hinge on your imagination.

Skylar, what part of single parenthood holds contractual terms like "you will never have a mother or father for life"?

So a child of a single parent has both a mother and father taking care of her? Your daughter didn't. Visits to see your parents aren't the same thing as a father being in her life. Though your parents seem to be pretty awesome people.

You're equating possibility with actuality. They're obviously not the same thing. And its the lack of actuality causes the harm by your own argument.

Last edited:

The only thing you have shown us, Silhouette, is that you don't know anything about contract law. Your entire argument is bogus.

The only thing you have shown us, Silhouette, is that you don't know anything about contract law. Your entire argument is bogus.
We'll see if it is or not. Time will tell. No worries if it's tested in the appellate system, right? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back