Should Gerrymandering be Banned?

States drawing up congressional districts is in the Constitution and is a check on potential federal abuse of power. Liberals like to force their values on rest of nation from afar with a central authority...like Moscow...Beijing...Pyongyang...Tehran..
I love it. The court can’t get to say what’s constitutional, shitheads like you will argue even if the courts say republicans are being so ridiculous it’s now unconstitutional. Go ahead and reply whatever you want I need a good laugh.

We need the idiots who didn’t vote democratic because they didn’t like hillary to show up. And we need the poor to show up. And kids who are sick of being shot at school because the nra owns the gop
The Court stated that gerrymandering “is” constitutionally alright... and will yet again... you dick. Have you ever read the Constitution?

Everything the three little queers...seallyboo...suck hazelnuts...and jacky...know about the Consitution you can fit in a thimble.

States drawing up congressional districts is in the Constitution and is a check on potential federal abuse of power. Liberals like to force their values on rest of nation from afar with a central authority...like Moscow...Beijing...Pyongyang...Tehran..
I love it. The court can’t get to say what’s constitutional, shitheads like you will argue even if the courts say republicans are being so ridiculous it’s now unconstitutional. Go ahead and reply whatever you want I need a good laugh.

We need the idiots who didn’t vote democratic because they didn’t like hillary to show up. And we need the poor to show up. And kids who are sick of being shot at school because the nra owns the gop
The Court stated that gerrymandering “is” constitutionally alright... and will yet again... you dick. Have you ever read the Constitution?
The gop tactics are unconstitutional not the act of gerrymandering oh never mind stay tuned

Everything the three little queers...seallyboo...suck hazelnuts...and jacky...know about the Consitution you can fit in a thimble.
It all comes down to November 2018 and 2020. I can’t wait to see what the people decide. I was doing good before and I’m doing good now.

You know the gop is shady. Dark money won you those state houses and only the people can vote you out.
But the damage is already done usually.

We need to get out the vote.

Hey young kids, give the democrats a chance. What have you got to lose?

Kids are finding out the answer is their lives

It all comes down to November 2018 and 2020. I can’t wait to see what the people decide. I was doing good before and I’m doing good now.

You know the gop is shady. Dark money won you those state houses and only the people can vote you out.

Dark money won you those state houses

Racist!!!

They know far more than you can stick up your ass. Don't dish it, 'cause you can't take it.

Racist!!!
Just keep worrying that democrats take money from wall street and ignore the gop agenda that most likely doesn’t benefit you

OMG, you really don't know what gerrymandering is, do you? And you're so god damned sure of your idiotic opinion that you haven't bothered to look into it further. What a tool.

Racist!!!
Just keep worrying that democrats take money from wall street and ignore the gop agenda that most likely doesn’t benefit you
Antifa speaks! :auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you really don't know what gerrymandering is, do you? And you're so god damned sure of your idiotic opinion that you haven't bothered to look into it further. What a tool.
Yes...it’s constitutional.

What is your definition of gerrymandering?

As a citizen, Gerrymandering dilutes or intensifies my own vote, my one man, one vote....what right do congress critters have to take away the power of one man, one vote?

They are silencing the vote of the people, through gerrymandering.

When you have a state that has 3 million voters, and 2 million of the 3 million vote for Democrats, and the Republicans end up winning 60% of the opened seats with just 33% of the people's vote ...due to the way they have gerrymandered the district, then they are STEALING the power of our one man, one vote...from us, the citizen.
States gerrymandering...states rights...check on federal power. Power comes from the states...
And the State government does not have the power to take your or my vote, away from me/us, through their illegal gerrymandering.

Yes, but how do we find non partisan people to set the districts up?
There are computer programs, algorithms that have been developed, that can reset district lines with the same amount of people in each district....that are not calculated in a partisan manner.

“Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union...” redistricting is left up to the states. Elections have consequences. In those states where majority wants to skew it their way...good for them. If they want a commission or panel...sure. But keep the power of Congressional districts in the hands of the states. If they want to gerrymander...so be it.

As a citizen, Gerrymandering dilutes or intensifies my own vote, my one man, one vote....what right do congress critters have to take away the power of one man, one vote?

They are silencing the vote of the people, through gerrymandering.

When you have a state that has 3 million voters, and 2 million of the 3 million vote for Democrats, and the Republicans end up winning 60% of the opened seats with just 33% of the people's vote ...due to the way they have gerrymandered the district, then they are STEALING the power of our one man, one vote...from us, the citizen.
States gerrymandering...states rights...check on federal power. Power comes from the states...
And the State government does not have the power to take your or my vote, away from me/us, through their illegal gerrymandering.
Yes...they do...my State enhances my Congressional delegation the way I like it because of gerrymandering. I think it’s great. My party controls both houses of state legislature. I think it’s great.

“Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union...” redistricting is left up to the states. Elections have consequences. In those states where majority wants to skew it their way...good for them. If they want a commission or panel...sure. But keep the power of Congressional districts in the hands of the states. If they want to gerrymander...so be it.

Just as I thought, you're conflating redistricting with gerrymandering. You should go back to whatever shithole you got your poli-sci degree from and demand a refund.

You can’t come to grips that it currently legal as a beagle can you?

Just as I thought, you're conflating redistricting with gerrymandering. You should go back to whatever shithole you got your poli-sci degree from and demand a refund.
Gerrymandering is born out of redistricting...part of politics. Happens all the time. Grow up. You better talk to your high school civics teacher tomorrow in class.

Forum List

Back