• Yes

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Right I will bite...

Lest give an independent state to
View attachment 427691

Here you can have that as a country... Lets call it Dixieland...

Couple of rules...
  • Immigrants from this country will not allowed to avail of the services in America.
  • Any employer caught hiring an immigrant from Dixieland will a fine equivalent to a years salary of the job that person was doing.
  • If Dixieland want a free trade deal with America then Dixieland will have to
    • Adhere to the product standards and working standards of America.
    • Only import good that also adhere to those standards
  • There would be a 5 year transition process
So after that I wish you the best of luck... Want a trade or not...

Personally I think that country might have a few problems ahead... America would 12 less GOP senators, no Trump like Presidents and liberal congress... Happy days and all they lost was some of the poorest states in US who are leeches on the richer states...

Excuse me, but I don't recall anyone saying, "Hey, let's get permission from the left-tards so they can give us instructions on how they've decided we should do it."

There is just no world in which you don't try to be a micromanaging tyrant, and assume that people revere your opinion, despite the raucous laughter and pointing all around you, is there?

<sob> We lost the election so we want to LEAVE the United States

Just like they said when Obama was elected
You cheated. And you are not Democrats.

Answer me honestly

Do you really believe Trump won the election?
I do. Biden was the worst candidate I have seen ever. He has some form of dementia. The first sign was when they stopped counting votes on the states contested on election night. I lived in a city where I saw elections turn in the last minute. With massive returns from the poorest areas where no one asked questions. Prog politicians even told us. You have to be sure of yourself and the globalists think to little of the American population. The Constitution took some time to get around but the in roads really manifested itself a little over a century ago and has taken off since then. It is being part of global government or a free nation for us. And with China breathing down our backs in the sovereign nation side.
Sad to see

You are normally somewhat reasonable in what you post. For you to not be able to see that the country turned against Trump and not the Republican Party shows you to be just another partisan Conservative willing to regurgitate whatever nonsensical RW argument you are fed.
Trumps own Attorney General stated there is no significant evidence of fraud that would impact the election

"Trump's own" AG also sat on Hunter Biden investigation.

You sure he's "Trump's Own"?

If this fraudulent election is not overturned, the states should leave The Union. They could declare themselves Independent Republics, and declare that all their tax dollars stay within their Independent Republics, then recall all their Senators and House Reps back to the states.

They could then afterwards form a coalition or pact whereby these Independent Republics cooperate with each other in Trade and National Defense by treaty.

They could ensure that "We The People" cannot be ruled by mandate without our consent in the New Republic. We could still be associated with The United States, but not subject to tyrannical rule and separate from The US because we currently are not being served by a Bureaucratic system of people whom we did not vote for and therefore we have taxation without representation.

The Treaty could ensure Secure Voting through National Voter Registry, Voter ID, and only allow same day voting and same day verifiable absentee balloting. It could re-title state supreme courts and place all municipalities counties etc. under it's jurisdiction etc. and all of this could easily be done in single day in a coordinated way.

They could have some sort of coalition nationally for purposes of coordinating the pact's cooperation with each other and appoint representatives and of course a President, and of course the first president would be The Legal and Legitimate President of The United States, Donald J. Trump who would resign as POTUS and accept the position of Prime Minister of The Constitutional Republic of America.

Free America could become a reality if The States follow The Republic of Texas.

For all the bitching and complaining Liberals do about Texas and it’s oil, if Texas left for any reason, the Left would shit itself over losing the core of our oil driven economy and they know it.

Not just Texas. It would actually be pretty hilarious to watch all these sneering, supercilious coastal elites find out just how dependent they really are on "flyover country".

Did you not read the opening statement? The Legislatures will conduct the secession. And I am also not opposed to putting it to a vote by The People, so long as Voter ID is required to vote for secession and only same day voting is allowed.

You really have nothing to contribute but trolling the thread, do you?
Easily-faked IDs to fool poll nannies, aside, have you thought about which states you would target?

You REALLY have no idea how politics actually works, do you?

For all the bitching and complaining Liberals do about Texas and it’s oil, if Texas left for any reason, the Left would shit itself over losing the core of our oil driven economy and they know it.
I am unaware of any meaningful desire to abscond from the union on the part of Texans, although a sizable percentage of the population may wish to re-unify with Mexico, I'll concede.

Nah. If those people had wanted to be part of Mexico, they'd have stayed in Mexico.

Even if there were a groundswell of support for secession in Texas, I doubt you'd know about it because I doubt any of those people would condescend to speak to you.

Hey, here we go:

Hahaha. Texas could split into 4 states.
If this fraud is not overturned, the states should leave The Union. They could declare themselves Independent Republics, and declare that all their tax dollars stay within their Independent Republics, then recall all their Senators and House Reps back to the states.

They could then afterwards form a coalition or pact whereby these Independent Republics cooperate with each other in Trade and National Defense by treaty.
The Treaty could ensure Secure Voting through National Voter Registry, Voter ID, and only allow same day voting and same day verifiable absentee balloting.

They could have some sort of coalition nationally for purposes of coordinating the pact's cooperation with each other and appoint representatives and of course a President, and of course the first president would be The Legal and Legitimate President of The United States, Donald J. Trump who would resign as POTUS and accept the position of Prime Minister of The Constitutional Republic of America.
There is a better alternative. Return state rights like they were at one time. So instead of the President telling the states what their medical coverage should be and how to educate their children, etc., the states will do it themselves the way the Constitution was originally designed. That way both left wing and right wing states can run their own affairs the way they see fit rather than having half the nation want to secede every Presidential election.

But Leftism is not a philosophy of diversification and toleration, rather, it is a philosophy that all objects will be forced to fit in the square hole even if it requires a hammer. It is a philosophy of world conquest with no deviation or dissent.
The left is much more tolerant than the right by the definition if liberalism.
Words don't mean shit. Some people like the smell of skunk. From my perspective, lefties are intolerant bigots. I see very few open minds among them. Live and let live.

I like the smell of skunkybuds.

Liberals and lefties are not always the same thing.

Live and let live. Hahahaha, wow, now that brings back some memories, or flashbacks.

Timothy Leary was a bigot like so many hippies at that time. He thought weed and acid were the only true way to happiness even though his father and mother were probably drunk when he was conceived. So again, I say "to each his own" and "live and let live". Class of 69.

But according to the Left, the US is fundamentally flawed, being based in systemic racism.
Are you presenting yourself as the spokesperson for "The Left" or can you provide a link to where "The Left" told you that?

So you're telling us that your masters told you not to know about how systemically racist America allegedly is, for the purposes of this conversation? Or did you miss all the talking points memos where you were told to know that it is?

Not that your lazy, I-make-reality-up-as-it-suits-me leftist ass deserves to have a thinking person do your homework for you, but here you go:

"Do you believe there is systemic racism in law enforcement?" [Norah] O'Donnell asked Biden in the exclusive interview.

"Absolutely," Biden responded. "But it's not just in law enforcement, it's across the board. It's in housing, it's in education, and it's in everything we do. It's real. It's genuine. It's serious."

"The bottom line is we have a lot to root out, but most of all the systematic racism that most of us whites don't like to acknowledge even exists," Biden said at an event hosted by the Rev. Al Sharpton and the National Action Network. "We don't even consciously acknowledge it. But it's been built into every aspect of our system."

One Nation Indivisible is Contingent on Inalienable Rights being preserved by The Federal Government.

Mask Mandates are illegal and so are the business restrictions. You cannot suspend Inalienable Rights.

Sanctuary Cities are also illegal as it violates The Right of The Federal Government to regulate Immigration. It also violates Equal Protection Under The Law and violates other state's rights to be protected from Illegal Immigration or unfair advantages a state gains by thwarting The LAW!

Illegal Elections violate Equal Protection Under The Law, so we have a right to Leave The Union.

Once Inalienable Rights are not upheld, and elections are insecure, then there is No United States of America.

All your personal grievances and self-serving presumptions are subject to adjudication.

No individual's rights are absolute under the U.S. Constitution. They are all circumscribed by the rights of others.

True, but they are not circumscribed by made-up rights that don't appear in the Constitution because you just decided five minutes ago that you "have a right" to something you want.

If this fraudulent election is not overturned, the states should leave The Union. They could declare themselves Independent Republics, and declare that all their tax dollars stay within their Independent Republics, then recall all their Senators and House Reps back to the states.

They could ensure that "We The People" cannot be ruled by mandate without our consent in the New Republic. We could still be associated with The United States, but not subject to tyrannical rule and separate from The US because we currently are not being served by a Bureaucratic system of people whom we did not vote for and therefore we have taxation without representation.

The Treaty could ensure Secure Voting through National Voter Registry, Voter ID, and only allow same day voting and same day verifiable absentee balloting. It could re-title state supreme courts and place all municipalities counties etc. under it's jurisdiction etc. and all of this could easily be done in single day in a coordinated way.

Free America could become a reality if The States follow The Republic of Texas.

The leaders of any such movement should be immediately arrested for sedition Federal troops should be used to further quell any illegal acts

We should remsin in the union and fight the dirty bastards on the left no matter whst the supreme court decides
Well, regardless of how you feel about that, I think the states should make their intentions known that they want to leave The Union. The Legislatures might have to do this to get their tyrannical executive branches under control in some of these states, like Ohio for instance where Governor DeWine is violating his oath of office, and is vetoing every bill that seeks to restrict his power or the power of the tyrannical health department there.

Trying to keep people safe is tyranny? You have no clue what freedom is about. It does not mean you can do anything you want. If you want that then you need to leave the country and find a deserted island.

We should remsin in the union and fight the dirty bastards on the left no matter whst the supreme court decides
Well, regardless of how you feel about that, I think the states should make their intentions known that they want to leave The Union. The Legislatures might have to do this to get their tyrannical executive branches under control in some of these states, like Ohio for instance where Governor DeWine is violating his oath of office, and is vetoing every bill that seeks to restrict his power or the power of the tyrannical health department there.

Trying to keep people safe is tyranny? You have no clue what freedom is about. It does not mean you can do anything you want. If you want that then you need to leave the country and find a deserted island.

Typical leftist (hilarious) nonsense: "Freedom doesn't mean you get to do what you want. It means you get to do the things we tell you to want!"

How about YOU leave and find a deserted island? WE aren't the ones who think the country needs an extreme makeover.

1607728523659.png

Maybe if there was sizable fraud. There was none in 2020.

Alrighty, we've gone from absolutely zero fraud to no sizable fraud. So tell us, how much fraud should be acceptable, how much cheating is ok.
Neve said there was "absolutely zero" fraud.
Every Legal Vote must be counted. Every Legal Vote must be verified.
And it has.

Funny how you never insisted on this in past elections.

Even if there were a groundswell of support for secession in Texas, I doubt you'd know about it because I doubt any of those people would condescend to speak to you.
I can fully understand their need to be furtive. Traitors don't take out advertising space on big, beautiful, non-existent walls that Mexico was made to pay for for a reason.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 7.45.42 PM.png

"We're going to shell the United Sates at Fort Sumter!
Keep it quiet!"

True, but they are not circumscribed by made-up rights that don't appear in the Constitution because you just decided five minutes ago that you "have a right" to something you want.
Legitimate, credible disputes regarding rights are adjudicated.

If anyone brings a frivolous, crackpot suit with no merit, it is summarily rejected.

Supreme Court Rejects Texas Bid to Overturn Election Results

Alrighty, we've gone from absolutely zero fraud to no sizable fraud. So tell us, how much fraud should be acceptable, how much cheating is ok.
And it has.

Let me rephrase,
Every Legal Vote must be counted, ONLY. Every Legal Vote must be verified.

And it has.

Let me rephrase,
Every Legal Vote must be counted, ONLY. Every Legal Vote must be verified.
And it has. Again.

Hey, here we go:

Hahaha. Texas could split into 4 states.
If this fraud is not overturned, the states should leave The Union. They could declare themselves Independent Republics, and declare that all their tax dollars stay within their Independent Republics, then recall all their Senators and House Reps back to the states.

The Treaty could ensure Secure Voting through National Voter Registry, Voter ID, and only allow same day voting and same day verifiable absentee balloting.

There is a better alternative. Return state rights like they were at one time. So instead of the President telling the states what their medical coverage should be and how to educate their children, etc., the states will do it themselves the way the Constitution was originally designed. That way both left wing and right wing states can run their own affairs the way they see fit rather than having half the nation want to secede every Presidential election.

But Leftism is not a philosophy of diversification and toleration, rather, it is a philosophy that all objects will be forced to fit in the square hole even if it requires a hammer. It is a philosophy of world conquest with no deviation or dissent.
The left is much more tolerant than the right by the definition if liberalism.
Words don't mean shit. Some people like the smell of skunk. From my perspective, lefties are intolerant bigots. I see very few open minds among them. Live and let live.

I like the smell of skunkybuds.

Liberals and lefties are not always the same thing.

Live and let live. Hahahaha, wow, now that brings back some memories, or flashbacks.

Timothy Leary was a bigot like so many hippies at that time. He thought weed and acid were the only true way to happiness even though his father and mother were probably drunk when he was conceived. So again, I say "to each his own" and "live and let live". Class of 69.

How were they bigots?

Forum List

Back