Should Trump Trial Go Direct To Supreme Court?

Wrong....I KNEW HE WOULD BE.
Really you do no reading. I as much as guaranteed it. Everyone knows what this is.
You people, doubted Trump would be found guilty on all charges .

Deniro laughs.jpg

So .. Trump gets 34 felony charges/convictions for signing one check out of 100’s of thousands because his trusted accountant decides it was a legal expense.

It seems pretty harsh to me. 😧

Last edited:
Why would the SCOTUS have any reason to take a state law case?

Is there a claim the law is unconstitutional?
its going to the SC ..

What are Democrats afraid of, go directly to the Supreme Court, they’re already handling the Presidential immunity case?

This Democrat/Bragg case could be mute anyway.

There should be a resolution before the election..what’s the problem with that?
That is a federal charge and a constitutional question.

His 34 felony convictions are a state matter and should remain a state matter.

Now what will probably happen is, if needed, the SCOTUS justices will once again tarnish their already damaged reputation and contort themselves into a posture to where they can butt in and overturn the convictions because they will find that political practicality (pardon the pun) trumps the law.

It would be sweet if they just gave it the 8 word dismissal they did when he tried to send his other cases to them but I doubt it will happen.

So .. Trump gets 34 felony charges/convictions for signing one check out of 100’s of thousands because his trusted accountant decides it was a legal expense.

It seems pretty harsh to me. 😧
That and the conspiracy that went along with it.

Seems not harsh enough to me.

The thread is about taking it directly to the Supreme Court for an honest resolution. I feel the judge, Bragg and most every Democrat involved is corrupt and this law-fare tactic of the Democratic Party is a direct threat to free and fair elections.
Of course you "feel" that way....

Trump and his media, TOLD YOU that is how you should feel, and you've repeated it, as they told you to do, perfectly..... :(

Of course you "feel" that way....

Trump and his media, TOLD YOU that is how you should feel, and you've repeated it, as they told you to do, perfectly..... :(
I did it perfectly.. 😇

Nope, I pretty well post what I feel without the dirty words. Like, I appreciate your courtesy and knowledge but I don’t always agree with your conclusions.

its going to the SC ..

So you think the SC is going to take it because of a poll of 403 people?

The thread is about taking it directly to the Supreme Court for an honest resolution. I feel the judge, Bragg and most every Democrat involved is corrupt and this law-fare tactic of the Democratic Party is a direct threat to free and fair elections.
But the pursuit and investigation of this crime came before Trump decided to run?

No one in their right mind, thought Trump would ever run again, after his actions or lack there of, on 1/6.....

It would have been fine with me if all of the New York civil and criminal cases never were pursued by New York State.....they don't affect me....I don't live there..... but New York citizens cared.

I am fine with the two federal indictments, which needed to take place before the election....trump has taken every measure and some to delay those two cases of importance to the whole nation....

So I am left with having to be satisfied with justice being served with this New York case proving he's a cheater.....we all knew already he was a cheater.....so my satisfaction is lacking....

And the other cases fall in to ....

Justice delayed, is justice denied!!!

But the pursuit and investigation of this crime came before Trump decided to run?

No one in their right mind, thought Trump would ever run again, after his actions or lack there of, on 1/6.....

It would have been fine with me if all of the New York civil and criminal cases never were pursued by New York State.....they don't affect me....I don't live there..... but New York citizens cared.

I am fine with the two federal indictments, which needed to take place before the election....trump has taken every measure and some to delay those two cases of importance to the whole nation....

So I am left with having to be satisfied with justice being served with this New York case proving he's a cheater.....we all knew already he was a cheater.....so my satisfaction is lacking....

And the other cases fall in to ....

Justice delayed, is justice denied!!!
Trump had a 5% chance of getting a fair trail in New York and he lost. (95% voted Biden)

Sure your happy with the verdict and your political bias is gratified .. it makes perfect sense.

The Democrat Party law-fare was a success, enjoy and congratulations..😉

Last edited:

Forum List

Back