Should Trump Trial Go Direct To Supreme Court?

Right, we don't know. We don't know exactly what he was convicted for, what "crimes" the jury based their decision on.

Read the indictment, all the charges are listed.

And you dance around and cheer for this

I do. It is long past time our political class was above the law. I hope your party has the balls to go after Biden whenever he is out of office.

Directly to SCOTUS?

:lol:

I love it when MAGA makes random shit up.

1717333308449.png

Read the indictment, all the charges are listed.

I do. It is long past time our political class was above the law. I hope your party has the balls to go after Biden whenever he is out of office.

Oh good an old style Soviet among us

Oh good an old style Soviet among us

It seems you have this backwards.

It was the old style Soviets that thought the political class was above the law...you know just like you do.

I want to see them treated like the rest of us, you worship them.

Thus the difference between us.

It seems you have this backwards.

It was the old style Soviets that thought the political class was above the law...you know just like you do.

I want to see them treated like the rest of us, you worship them.

Thus the difference between us.

I do not and never have. How about we play your little stupid game, shall we? It's called "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW"

Take a look. Everyone's going to be mucking up the courts, in jail, or whatever.

Before starting dancing around with your stupid phrases, we used to understand that LAW is different from JUSTICE. You can violate a law but justice says it's no big deal. But now you all want to live by the letter. Boy howdy, I cannot wait. Maybe if you have a dog in Arkansas, someone will take it away after 6 PM. Or in Florida, if you sing at the beach, they'll haul you off to jail.

These are just a few the red AGs could nail you for:

1Prohibited to open an umbrealla on a streetAlabama
2Dominoes may not be played on SundayAlabama
3Illegal to throw confetti or spray silly stringAlabama (Mobile)
4Flamingoes are not allowed in barber shopsAlaska (Juneau)
5Denying someone a glass of water is prohibitedArizona
6Dogs are not to bark after 6PMArkansas (Little Rock)
7Spitting is only permitted on baseball diamondsCalifornia (Burlingame)
8Illegal to collect rain waterColorado
9It is illegal for car dealers to show cars on SundaysColorado
10A pickle is not a pickle unless it bouncesConnecticut
11One is not to walk backwards after sunsetConnecticut (Devon)
12It is prohibited to fly over water without sufficient suppliesDelaware
13The singing in public places while wearing a bathing suit is not allowedFlorida
14Skateboarding without a license is prohbitedFlorida
15One is not to live on a boat for more than 30 daysGeorgia
16Illegal to eat fried chicken any way but with your handsGeorgia (Gainesville)
17Chickens are not permitted to cross the roadGeorgia (Quitman)
18No billboards allowedHawaii
19You cannot place a coin behind your earHawaii
20It is prohibited to gift a box of chocolates weighing more than 50 lbsIdaho
21No bicycles allowed in tennis courtsIdaho
22The giving of whiskey to dogs is prohibitedIllinois (Chicago)
23No kites allowed to be flown within city limitsIllinois (Chicago)
24The value of pi is 4, not 3.1415...Indiana
25The reading of palms is prohibitedIowa (Cedar Rapids)
26It is illegal to catch a fish with bare handsKansas
27No false promises allowedLouisiana
28Nobody is to step out of a plane mid-flightMaine
29Christmas decorations must not be up past January 14thMaine
30It is not permitted to take a lion to the moviesMaryland (Baltimore)
31Beer is not to be given to hospital patientsMassachusetts
32All putt-putt courses are to be closed no later than 1am.Michigan (Detroit)
33Nobody is to cross state lines with a duck atop their headMinnestoa
34Anyone disturbing church services is subject to a citizens arrestMississippi
35It is prohibited to frighten a babyMissouri (Mole)
36The raising of pet rats is prohibitedMontana (Billings)
37Doughnut holes are not to be soldNebraska (Lehigh)
38No camels are allowed on highwaysNevada
39Tapping feet, nodding head, or moving to music in any water is prohibited in restaurantsNew Hampshire
40It is required that a person lend a phone to another in needNew Jersey
41No slippers before 10 pmNew York
42It is illegal to sing off-keyNorth Carolina
43No bingo games shall last more than 5 hoursNorth Carolina
44The serving of beer and pretzels simutaneously is not allowedNorth Dakota
45Noone shall participate in a duelOhio
46Drivers must not pump their own gasOregon
47Professional sports are not to be played on SundaysRhode Island
48it is prohibited to catch a fish using a lassoTennessee
49Drinking of milk is mandatoryUtah
50It is prohibited to harass BigfootWashington

do not and never have. How about we play your little stupid game, shall we? It's called "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW"

Take a look. Everyone's going to be mucking up the courts, in jail, or whatever.

Before starting dancing around with your stupid phrases, we used to understand that LAW is different from JUSTICE. You can violate a law but justice says it's no big deal. But now you all want to live by the letter. Boy howdy, I cannot wait. Maybe if you have a dog in Arkansas, someone will take it away after 6 PM. Or in Florida, if you sing at the beach, they'll haul you off to jail.

These are just a few the red AGs could nail you for:

We are not talking about people who open and umbrellas on the street, we are talking about people that falsified business records 34 times or took classified materials and kept them in their garage for a decade.

Your comparisons are just a lame attempt to cover for your cult leader.

For far too long people like you have allowed our political class to get away with far too much because you were taught it was wrong to "go after an opponent".

I just finished a book on the US relationship with Noriega in Panama and there were a bunch of people that should have stood trial for that, including Reagan and Bush I. But no, they are our ruling class and are thus above the law in the minds of drones like you.

Fuck that shit, it is time for that to end, and if this is what opens the floodgate, then the country will be better off for it in the long run. Even if it hurts your little feelings.

Your words. Your game.

You will hate it.

Nope, I will fucking love it. I get to see you crying and whining about your beloved ruling class finally being held to the same standard as the rest of us.

Your worship of them is not very becoming for someone so public about claiming to be a Christian.

Nope, I will fucking love it. I get to see you crying and whining about your beloved ruling class finally being held to the same standard as the rest of us.

Your worship of them is not very becoming for someone so public about claiming to be a Christian.

Oh so you're THAT thick-headed. You think this will never effect you. Maybe you're a Russian, who knows? In that case it's true.

Oh so you're THAT thick-headed. You think this will never effect you. Maybe you're a Russian, who knows? In that case it's true.

It will effect me, it will make my life better knowing that our ruling class is no longer above the law and that people like you are losing their minds over that fact.

Yup, the trial was a Democrat Party scam.. everyone knows it and the appeals process in New York is likely corrupted as well. The voters need an honest resolution before the election.
Not likely to go to SCOTUS before an appeals court hears the case and it is unlikely a NY appeals court will get tha done before the election. But I wish SCOTUS would hear it immediately.

Hopefully their ruling on the documents case and presidential immunity will have a bearing on the sham court in NY as well. We don't know what they will do, but I hope.

We are in uncharted territory though. I'm sure the justices have been keeping up with the trial and are as appalled at the unconstitutionality and other illegalities as all Americans who still believe in justice and fair play are appalled. So if Biden and Company or any malicious state moves to disqualify Trump based on a politically motivated and illegally engineered verdict, SCOTUS might agree to step in and fix it.l

Again we don't know what they will do, but I hope.

The left has already set its sights on taking down the Supreme Court. A Google search finds myriad articles focused on what to do with a radical high court.

This is a far more serious and far reaching situation than the media is playing up now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back