Should we all ditch the other Rs and stand behind Trump? poll

Should we all ditch the other Rs and stand behind Trump?

• y

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • n

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • probably

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • he has earned it

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • we need to give a middle finger to the opposition

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
We're pot committed now. Robert L Peters has reduced this shithole almost to complete ruins and his 30% approval will wane with each new discovery of more millions him and crackhead sprog extracted from countries that needed foreign aid.

They're praying for Josef Stolen to, literally, disappear at this point... the rest of us hope he lives to 100.... as long as it's in a federal penitentiary.

It's teed up for Pres Trump. Dominion will need to switch 40% of the votes this time, versus 20% last time, and I don't think they have the balls to do it. Fuck around and find out.

6eeb3bb23e83cb9e.jpg

He's earned it, no doubt about that. I DO like DeSantis, however. I believe he'd have a better chance against the Dems.
I'm not so sure of that even though I've thought it several times myself

People remember what it was like living under Trump.. Compared to now, it was like nirvana or something..

People remember having boundaries at the southern border, criminals kept out
ISIS monsters killed

and I could go on and on...

respect on the world stage..

DeSantis is paid to lose.
He's another John McCain or Mittens Romney.
paid to lose?? don't get it
We're pot committed now. Robert L Peters has reduced this shithole almost to complete ruins and his 30% approval will wane with each new discovery of more millions him and crackhead sprog extracted from countries that needed foreign aid.

They're praying for Josef Stolen to, literally, disappear at this point... the rest of us hope he lives to 100.... as long as it's in a federal penitentiary.

It's teed up for Pres Trump. Dominion will need to switch 40% of the votes this time, versus 20% last time, and I don't think they have the balls to do it. Fuck around and find out.

View attachment 854836

LMAO

but that part about Dominion not having the balls to switch ballots? I don't know... What happened as a result last time?

Scotus looks like a scared dog with its tail btwn its legs... not speaking of Thomas and others who wanted to take the election c ases but were outnumbered

I'd like Desantis to get more experience on the national stage. Debating is good experience. And he'll keep Trump honest.
i think Trump is pretty honest as is..

The leftists would tell u otherwise but they are insane

Should we all ditch the other Rs and stand behind Trump?
I think everybody should support whatever candidate they want for the primaries. But support your candidate on the merits of his/her issues/vision/intentions and don't bash the others.

And when everything shakes out and the majority have chosen the candidate they want as the nominee, every person who knows that Americans and the world will be at great peril and endure more misery with four more years of anti-American neoMarxist totalitarian mentality couple with gross incompetence, should rally behind and elect that GOP nominee.

If we can't set aside our petty differences or one issue mentalities, we lose in 2024. It is only by sharing a MAGA vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America in a peaceful world and pulling together to achieve it that we will prevail.

Once we get rid of a regime that is more dangerous and destructive of any in our lifetime can we then focus on the pesky issues and work out solutions or compromises on them.

I think everybody should support whatever candidate they want for the primaries. But support your candidate on the merits of his/her issues/vision/intentions and don't bash the others.

And when everything shakes out and the majority have chosen the candidate they want as the nominee, every person who knows that Americans and the world will be at great peril and endure more misery with four more years of anti-American neoMarxist totalitarian mentality couple with gross incompetence, should rally behind and elect that GOP nominee.

If we can't set aside our petty difference or one issue mentalities, we lose in 2024. It is only by sharing a MAGA vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America in a peaceful world and pulling together to achieve it that we will prevail.

Once we get rid of a regime that is more dangerous and destructive of any in our lifetime can we then focus on the pesky issues and work out solutions or compromises on them.
I never saw much division .. I mean, yeh, the Blacks are taught to hate Whitey but other than that..

Everyday Ds usually live somewhat peacefully w/ everyday Rs.. But in Elitesville, it's a different story. CNN really tries to get us all at ea other's throats.. That's a communist tactic from way back..

I never saw much division .. I mean, yeh, the Blacks are taught to hate Whitey but other than that..

Everyday Ds usually live somewhat peacefully w/ everyday Rs.. But in Elitesville, it's a different story. CNN really tries to get us all at ea other's throats.. That's a communist tactic from way back..
Probably most of us know at least one almost perpetually angry person who just looks for any opportunity to say something hateful about Trump or some other Republican, or MAGAs or whatever though. They try to start food fights that way regardless of what the topic of conversation is.

And there are those who try to divide us, i.e. the #dumpTrump crowd supporting DeSantis or the pro Trump people dissing DeSantis. Or choose any other possible combinations. And when they are successful doing that they weaken us by taking our focus off the MAGA vision that every person who loves America should support. And we beat ourselves every time when we demand our way and refuse to pull together for the greater good.

I'd like Desantis to get more experience on the national stage. Debating is good experience. And he'll keep Trump honest.
Debating isn't good experience except for debating.
Being a governor is good experience for POTUS.....but the problem with DeSantis is who's backing him. (Bush)

Probably most of us know at least one almost perpetually angry person who just looks for any opportunity to say something hateful about Trump or some other Republican, or MAGAs or whatever though. They try to start food fights that way regardless of what the topic of conversation is.

And there are those who try to divide us, i.e. the #dumpTrump crowd supporting DeSantis or the pro Trump people dissing DeSantis. Or choose any other possible combinations. And when they are successful doing that they weaken us by taking our focus off the MAGA vision that every person who loves America should support. And we beat ourselves every time when we demand our way and refuse to pull together for the greater good.
well, me.. I just ignore malconents... after ripping them verbally, that is

LOL

Forum List

Back