Should we allow the alarmists to alarm us as to climate?

Geesus, it doesn’t take an expert in nuclear energy to know anything about the results of a nuclear blast…especially if you’re the Fking commander in chief. And you’re humping for this buffoon ?
The hurricanes he was discussing were those off the coast of West Africa. And of course his experts told him their opinion. I plan to keep challenging your lies.

Robert brought up Trump and his nukes-for-hurricanes query talking with Dagosa. You jumped in to defend Trump. I jumped in to correct your misperceptions re Trump; an important issue at this point in time. See you on down the road, Jack.
YES, I accept the credit. And Trump formed it as a question. Trump must have known where hurricanes that hit the east coast of the USA originate from. But do you know their source?

Hurricanes have damaged huge areas of America so why piss and moan over Trump asking a question. Had he said, by god, I will nuke one. Then you could be alarmed. But he did not say he would, he asked if they would help.

The hurricanes he was discussing were those off the coast of West Africa. And of course his experts told him their opinion. I plan to keep challenging your lies.
Yup, they all agreed. Trump is most ignorant fool to ever hold office.

If you had done that I wouldn't have criticized your response as non sequitur nonsense. I don't defend Trump. He doesn't need my defense. I do correct the indecent, evil, hateful, deliberately malicious crap that dishonest people accuse him of or misrepresent that he said.
You did defend him. I did not lie about him.

It's a bit ironic that in a thread dedicated to muzzling climate alarmism, anyone should be pushing Trump who qualifies as about the biggest alarmist [Mexicans, Latin American immigrants, muslims, democrats, blacks, Puerto Ricans, women, veterans, LGBTQ+ and those who have come to know him and chosen to tell the rest of us what they saw] on the planet.

Yup, they all agreed. Trump is most ignorant fool to ever hold office.
Dennis, you and I share a common friend (Mike died of course) in Mike Jacinto. Some dude on a forum is using your face for an avatar. Trouble is he does not so much as represent you. Would you care to view his site? I learned after the fact that Mike died. We were on committees and the boards of directors of both the SACAR and also at the state association.

You did defend him. I did not lie about him.

It's a bit ironic that in a thread dedicated to muzzling climate alarmism, anyone should be pushing Trump who qualifies as about the biggest alarmist [Mexicans, Latin American immigrants, muslims, democrats, blacks, Puerto Ricans, women, veterans, LGBTQ+ and those who have come to know him and chosen to tell the rest of us what they saw] on the planet.
Why are you making things up about Trump? Trump is not for illegals to illegally come to our country. This is called being presidential. As to Muslims, sure those who were violent were banned. Democrats are outright evil. Sorry if you do not realize that.
Your list is BS. Trump did a good job as president. Most of us who back him understand the did a very good job. I will say this too. Trump mouths off way too much. But that does not make him a bad president.

Dennis, you and I share a common friend (Mike died of course) in Mike Jacinto. Some dude on a forum is using your face for an avatar. Trouble is he does not so much as represent you. Would you care to view his site? I learned after the fact that Mike died. We were on committees and the boards of directors of both the SACAR and also at the state association.
Naw, some dude is really using your brain for a pin cushion.

Trump did a good job for Putin.
Lets see who helps Putin. Did Trump wage war on Russia.
Is Biden waging war on Russia?

I was in the Army and never was taught the Biden doctrine. That of slow walking into a war pretending you are trying to help them fight the Russians. Biden stinks as commander in chief.

Now Biden is over in Israel waging war on Israel by trying to manage their defensive war.

I was in the Army and never was taught the Biden doctrine. That of slow walking into a war pretending you are trying to help them fight the Russians. Biden stinks as commander in chief.

Now Biden is over in Israel waging war on Israel by trying to manage their defensive war.
Does this have anything to do with the Environment or climate alarmism?

Let's examine a top rated climatologists report to the Congress in 2015!!

John Christy is only "top-rated" by people who DO have a political agenda. He is not well-rated at all by the majority of climate scientists.

Last edited:
Exactly…..Trump did not do anything. Not only that, he tried to put Putin ahead of NATO. Go ahead, let’s hear you Tump/Putin puppeteer's dump on democracies and support Putin, No Korea and other thugs, like the idiot with 91 indictments. .

Last edited:
good catch. I allowed Dagosa to derail the topic. Sorry.
Uneducated…. It has everything to do with climate change., You are supporting a thug who’s livelihood, status and invasion depends upon fossil fuels. While renewables will lead to true independence from such regimes like SA, Russia and Iran. Your ignorance is stunning and knows no bounds. Climate change is a fight for democracy. It’s the freedom of energy independence dufus….

John Christy is only "top-rated" by people who DO have a political agenda. He is not well-rated at all by the majority of climate scientists.
I thank you for looking over the videos I showed you. And your reply back to me is confirmed by what you did to Christy above. Your mind has always been made up. Because you have children.

Forum List

Back