Should we raise taxes to combat Ebola?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
We could put 24/7 medical hazmat teams at all hospitals, clinics, and airports along with specially equipped rooms to isolate patients suspected of having or having Ebola.

We could also fund research to come up with a cure.

Time to get serious?

We could put 24/7 medical hazmat teams at all hospitals, clinics, and airports along with specially equipped rooms to isolate patients suspected of having or having Ebola.

Time to get serious?

No, I support making cuts in existing budgets to pay for it.

-Geaux

I am sure the CDC's budget could be cut as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah....give the government MORE money because they have shown an ability to use it properly and effectively. :cuckoo:

Time to get serious?
Any excuse to raise taxes :rolleyes:

There ya have it....we want to fight this deadly disease, but just don't want to pay for it

The Governor of the state that gave the US Texbola wants to travel to Asia after his stay in Europe ends, that will cost money, yes. As for treatment, no. Perry is praying Ebola away, long distance, I hope his connection is good.

Nah.

We should lower taxes.

Then the job makers will find a cure and it will trickle down to the rest of us.

Time to get serious?

Sure because putting 24/7 hazmat teams in 5,000 hospitals that should already have infectious disease protocols and equipment in place because 3 people have had Ebola makes so much more sense than stopping immigration for a period of time for free.

Perry's attempt to find a cure in Iowa failed, he now, with his usual unselfish manner, is now in Europe, will come back to Texas once his mission is complete.

Time to get serious?
Or we could stop flights coming from those countries without raising taxes. Sounds like you just want to spread infection and raise taxes, then spread the infections some more, and raise taxes even more.

There ya have it....we want to fight this deadly disease, but just don't want to pay for it

To the contrary, you and the left don't want to pay for it. You have the money

-Geaux
Lets make the poor people pay to fight Ebola

Better yet, lets get the inept Government out of the Ebola business and let the private sector fight it

Why not make it a military project?

Unlimited budgets await........​

Sen. Inhofe tried to block DoD Ebola funds until last Friday. We would have plenty of money to fight Ebola if....we hadn't built the Washington monument, says Buttpimple.

Uh, CDC had to postpone trials of medications and vaccines for months. Two months I read "NOT OUR PROBLEM, NO MONEY FOR AFRICA EBOLA", now its "WHY AIN'T THE GUBMINT DONE NOTIN"?! "

Forum List

Back